Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
Well, I hope you guys are having a good night -- things here are busy, but good. I'm staying on the Motrin/caffeine train and hopefully, it'll get me through the night! I'll check in again later...
clean it out for me, please.

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
If you do come out we'll have a little party. Patti & I, Blythe & Dan, Carol & Gilles and maybe we could talk Jennifer & Brian into joining us. Oops..... maybe even Kate and her husband too !
Because I have something special planned for you.

something special just for me, how sweet. what was it supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
The brownies are in the oven. Dark Chocolate. They will be ready in about 20 minutes. Any takers?
yes, please, yes. need chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
Okay, I started this post an hour ago and here I am, finishing it.... they're still fighting and now I'm in the middle -- I hate being in the middle!! Kate, wait 'til you hear the story.... suffice to say Rosina was in charge....

I'll check in later, if I can....
say no more, i hate when she's in charge. hope it gets better. i have an exciting day planned- get the brakes fixed on the car and get blood drawn at the doctor . i don't mind blood at all(good thing, given what i do) but the nurses at this office **** at drawing blood. i would rather do it myself. i got stuck three times last time. oh well, everyone has to learn. just call me a human pincushion. good night all.

kate
p.s. can we have blueberry pancakes for breakfast?