Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 18

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    My DH would never go for matching shirts.

(be prepared Blythe, when they hit middle school and high school, the fees are incredible!).
    If you think those fees are bad, be really prepared for college/university fees...ouch!!
    Our matching shirts are Hawaiian ones, with a Mickey head on the back. He loves to wear Hawaiian shirts in the summer or when we're on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Carol: Get to your sewing!!
    Thanks, Sarah. I was goofing around and I read that, headed right back up to the sewing studio and sewed away. I can see the end getting closer for the tablerunner!!

Do you guys want our gas prices? It was $1.26 a liter last night, which is approx. about $4.75 a gallon. I'm glad I only have to fill up about once a month now.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I know where there's a really BIG Disney store. Want to come visit?

I am... and I know I haven't been out in a few days, but when did gas hit $4.00 a gallon?
    I do!! I know a certain DD that would absolutely LOVE a crack at that store!

Wow. You don't drive much do ya. Ours has been over $4.00 all summer - the highest I think was $4.39 or so. Its been dropping the last 3 weeks or so. Currently sitting at about $3.79. We are usually higher than a good chunk of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    That's pretty cool!! I think we're staying the same number of days, too, if I remember... we leave Fri morning and come back Monday evening. How long does it take for you to get to the coast? Probably not as long as it is for us... we're about 5 1/2 hours. So far, the weather looks to be really nice, but I'm not counting on it 'til we get there...
    We leave Saturday morning - eating breakfast on the way. It takes less than 1 1/2 hours to get there, since we are just going straight west, over the coastal mountains. The weather there is totally unpredictable, so I will wait and check the day before we leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Looks like another beautiful day here. We have the Linwood Pickle Festival going on this weekend, usually don't attend, but they had a good show last night. Anyone want some free pickles?
    My DH would LOVE to go to this! He loves his pickles!
    I was at the auction last night until almost 10:00. It went really well I think. Most of what I did in the beginning was check auction sheets to make sure everyone was bidding right.
    Then at the end of the night there was a mad dash for everyone to pay for their stuff and we would go get the item and send them on their way. I was the money taker. I think we made a lot of money.
    I did this for many years at DDs small private school. It was alot of work, but every year we made a TON of money - especially considering that the school only had about 50 kids. I actually LOVED to work at it - cuz I was allowed to bid on things too. It was great!
    So I hate to say this but I only have

5 days 20 hours 4 minutes until Disney!
    Why would you hate to say that? I'd be so excited I couldn't contain myself!! Have a wonderful time - you deserve it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Do you guys want our gas prices? It was $1.26 a liter last night, which is approx. about $4.75 a gallon. I'm glad I only have to fill up about once a month now.
    Once a month? How about once a week! (times 2 cars!). For a while, our monthly gas bills were higher than our grocery bills. Course as soon as I pointed that out to DH, the grocery prices went crashing through the roof, and are once again the highest.

Well we were planning on bottling today, but of course DH had to go into his office "for an hour". Which means we will likely see him by dinner time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Wow Carol, I'd love to only fill up once a month. How far do you have to drive to work? But I don't envy your prices at all, I knew that they were expensive, we get a lot of people from Canada come to the store.

We've also hit the $4.00 mark but it's back down to $3.88 today.

Why would you hate to say that? I'd be so excited I couldn't contain myself!! Have a wonderful time - you deserve it!!
    I didn't want to make people jealous I guess, so I guess I worded it wrong. Believe me I'm happy, ready for Saturday morning to be here. Just happy that Fay will be gone by then also.

Sorry that DH had to go to work, on a Sunday no less.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

pogo Guest

Zoop.... how's every one ???

Pogo: Dinner sounds great, what time should we be there?
    Are you willing to make the trip ???? Be here by 7:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    so what time should we be there for ribs??
    Do you want to violate the order of protection ??? If so be here by 9:00.

No you don't..... you are very excited. You deserve this trip.

See you later....

Post Thanks / Like

Once a month? How about once a week! (times 2 cars!).
    Wow Carol, I'd love to only fill up once a month. How far do you have to drive to work?
    That's only for my car, I work about 5 minutes(by car) from work. I was planning on doing some walking to work, but this summer has been just too rainy to walk, then the other problem is that I have to go to the bank at night and it would be a really long walk from home. It doesn't take long to get across town here, I'd say 10 minutes by car at the most. Gilles has to fill his Tracker about once every 7 to 10 days, he works about a half hour from the house. That was one of the reasons I wanted to head down south this next weekend, to get the car out so I could give it a little workout!! I'm still thinking about where to head off to!!!

Well, I have 6 more strips to add to my tablerunner and then put it all together, then that's done. Next will be my dress, Emma's christening dress, maybe a jacket or a suit for seminar and then comes my costume for MNSSHP. Can any of you convince Gilles he has to dress up for this? Blythe, you may not get Dan in matching shirts, but at least you got him to dress up. Somebody told me to get him a Grumpy Tshirt and make him wear that as his costume!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all - quick zoop as it's almost dinner time and I have to head back in to work tonight. I have to confess to being VERY tired and out-of-sorts, my body just doesn't feel very good right now. Not sick - just worn out, and I'm not sure why. I know part of it is just being tired, but I pulled something in my neck/shoulders over a week ago and I have no idea how, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better, in fact it's worse after I sleep. And it's muscles I can't massage -- it's very deep and all around my upper body/neck -- very weird. Anyway -- enough complaining... hopefully, I'll feel better when I get up tomorrow, I'm going to try to sleep better.

Tonight promises to be another busy night -- we've got a small staff on, and a lot of patients. So, if you guys could send just a wee bit of caffeine-laced pixie dust my way, I'd greatly appreciate it... I think I'll be stopping at DD on my way in for an espresso (or two!!)

Sorry if I am a bit of a downer, I know my cheerier self will come back soon -- I hope you're all having a WONDERFUL Sunday and enjoying the weekend!! to you all!!

(I believe I am fresh out of questions -- anybody seen the jar of 'em lately?? I'm going to need to borrow a few....)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    What kind of stuff was donated ? Let me know next time. Doggie rescue is dear to my heart.
    All kinds of stuff, paintings, photos, pottery, jewlery, services (house cleaning, haircuts, massage), gift certificates, purses. It was pretty neat, stuff from every kinda of person/business.
    Can we all sing "it's a small world"?
    Let's not

Don't you dare hate to say it!! It's wonderful and I'm so happy you're going to be there soon!! I guess selfishly too because the closer your trip is the closer my trip is!!
    I did this for many years at DDs small private school. It was alot of work, but every year we made a TON of money - especially considering that the school only had about 50 kids. I actually LOVED to work at it - cuz I was allowed to bid on things too. It was great!
    I understand what you mean, I really wanted to bid on some stuff but I resisted. You had to actually go downstairs and get a bidder's number so I just made sure I didn't get close enough to do that. I would have probably done it if it wasn't for our WDW trip in three weeks. Saving all my money for that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I wish, believe me!! We will definately make it out that way soon, I promise. It's about time for us to visit Mike's family so I really hope we will see you again soon!
    I have to confess to being VERY tired and out-of-sorts, my body just doesn't feel very good right now. Not sick - just worn out, and I'm not sure why.
    You work really hard Blythe, both as a nurse and a Mom, that's why you're so tired and you don't have to apologize for that! We all get out of sorts sometimes and it's ok. to you, I'm here for you!

So, what does everyone think I should do about this doggie door situation and Scooter? I'm so frustrated with her and I know she can sense I'm not very happy. She absolutely refuses to go outside now. I have to put her lead on her, make her go out and if I come back in she just charges through the doggie door and comes right back in. Then she will proceed to pee on the floor when I turn my back. I'm feeling so defeated about the whole thing. I've looked online and they make it seem so easy, like once they figure out they can go outside blah blah, but she just wants to fight me about it every step of the way and I'm so sad. All I can think about too is the babysitter having to lead her up to take her outside, and dealing with pee in the house all the time, I don't want to do that to her. Any advice you have would be appreciated!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe - I hope you feel better soon! And can you PM me your email address? I took that photo of your girls at Bubba Gumps and I still haven't sent you the photo yet!

So, since last night was Saturday, I got woken up at night due to people screaming and fighting outside the front door. This was a different group than last week, and last week I got woken up at 12, 1, 2, and 3 am. Last night it was only at 4 am.

I went to Staples today to catch their loss leaders for the week, and I passed a gas station...it's $4.27 here for the low grade. Blah. Thursday-Saturday we are renting an SUV to take my SIL up to college. Parking and filling up are both going to be a beast.

I'm going to bake a cake tonight. It won't be as cute as Kathy's, but would anybody like a piece?

Post Thanks / Like

Bethany I've got some peach and bluebery cobbler would you like to trade? Blythe would you like some of the coffee i had last night (a fresh batch of course) It kept me up way past my bedtime.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Natazu Guest

Hi all - quick zoop as it's almost dinner time and I have to head back in to work tonight. I have to confess to being VERY tired and out-of-sorts, my body just doesn't feel very good right now. Not sick - just worn out, and I'm not sure why. I know part of it is just being tired, but I pulled something in my neck/shoulders over a week ago and I have no idea how, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better, in fact it's worse after I sleep. And it's muscles I can't massage -- it's very deep and all around my upper body/neck -- very weird. Anyway -- enough complaining... hopefully, I'll feel better when I get up tomorrow, I'm going to try to sleep better.
    Here's some of the new Starbucks Peter Pan Roasted Pixie Dust, and a hint to Dan that you need a neck massage. Yoo hoo, Dan... you paying attention?

Post Thanks / Like

All kinds of stuff, paintings, photos, pottery, jewlery, services (house cleaning, haircuts, massage), gift certificates, purses. It was pretty neat, stuff from every kinda of person/business.
    If you can give me enough advance notice, I might be able to donate a signed book or two for the next one, if you'd like.

Have you tried blocking off the doggie door once you het her outside? Maybe if she stays out for a bit she'll get the idea.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post

Do you want to violate the order of protection ??? If so be here by 9:00.
    how come she's invited for 7 and i'm invited for 9????
    So, what does everyone think I should do about this doggie door situation and Scooter? I'm so frustrated with her and I know she can sense I'm not very happy. She absolutely refuses to go outside now. I have to put her lead on her, make her go out and if I come back in she just charges through the doggie door and comes right back in. Then she will proceed to pee on the floor when I turn my back. I'm feeling so defeated about the whole thing. I've looked online and they make it seem so easy, like once they figure out they can go outside blah blah, but she just wants to fight me about it every step of the way and I'm so sad. All I can think about too is the babysitter having to lead her up to take her outside, and dealing with pee in the house all the time, I don't want to do that to her. Any advice you have would be appreciated!
    do you have a crate? honestly i would crate her. take her out on her lead, if she goes then she doesn't have to be crated. if she doesn't go- into the crate. try taking her out again in an hour or two. when you are outside- do you play with her? does she have any pleasant memories of outside or is outside a punishment? dogs think weird sometimes. and i think i might talk to the vet about an antianxiety medication. not long term but maybe shortterm. those are all my suggestions. hope it helps. just take deep breaths and here's a and a

kate
    p.s. blythe- i hope you feel better. maybe 2 extra shifts last week were 2 too many.
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

ZOOPing in to say....

The Contest Is On!!! I'm sending out emails/PMs/facebook messages with info on how to vote, if so inclined. This is so exciting!!

Will get back later and post more... anyone doing anything exciting tonight?

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    If you can give me enough advance notice, I might be able to donate a signed book or two for the next one, if you'd like.

Have you tried blocking off the doggie door once you het her outside? Maybe if she stays out for a bit she'll get the idea.

O.K. Ken. You send books, I'll donate one of my dolls, Caroleh can sew something, Kathy can donate a cake, and we can each bid on each other's stuff. Think we can pull it off? The shelter will be rich.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I have to confess to being VERY tired and out-of-sorts, my body just doesn't feel very good right now. Not sick - just worn out, and I'm not sure why.
    Blythe, sorry to hear that you're not feeling great. Believe me I don't think that I could everything that you do, working nights, being a wife & mother. I'd be a basket case in a couple days. Kudos to you!

When do you leave for your vacation? Maine right?

Sarah, sorry that Scooter isn't figuring out this doggy door. I wish that I had an answer for you. Pixie dust for Scooter so he/she gets it. Is Scooter a boy or girl?
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Tonight promises to be another busy night -- we've got a small staff on, and a lot of patients. So, if you guys could send just a wee bit of caffeine-laced pixie dust my way, I'd greatly appreciate it... I think I'll be stopping at DD on my way in for an espresso (or two!!)
    Caffeine is on the way!! As long as you promise to have some ready for me in the morning.
    So, what does everyone think I should do about this doggie door situation and Scooter?
    Does the door have a way to be hooked open? Maybe leave it open (when you are home), so she can see outside? Maybe she would be more willing to go in and out.
    Oooh. I don't know. Years ago we had a dog, and we closed the door so we could clean the floor inside. The dog usually ran laps around the back yard. He came flying at the door, not realizing the it was closed inside, and BAM! I'm SURE was seeing stars for awhile. Now after THAT it took awhile for him to want to use the door again.
    how come she's invited for 7 and i'm invited for 9????
    I guess you are invited for the left overs?

Thunderstorms tonight. It will be a welcome relief fromt he heat we have had this past week. This week promises to be much cooler, and a little damp. Wouldn't ya know, I got salmon to grill for dinner....and it just started to rain.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the book offers, I'll let you know as the next one approaches!

I have thought about blocking it, but she actually uses it coming in, it's just getting her to use it going out!!

do you have a crate? honestly i would crate her. take her out on her lead, if she goes then she doesn't have to be crated. if she doesn't go- into the crate. try taking her out again in an hour or two. when you are outside- do you play with her? does she have any pleasant memories of outside or is outside a punishment? dogs think weird sometimes. and i think i might talk to the vet about an antianxiety medication. not long term but maybe shortterm. those are all my suggestions. hope it helps. just take deep breaths and here's a and a
    Thanks for your support. I'm not sure about the crate yet because she knows she isn't supposed to go potty in the house, she just doesn't like to get near the door. We have to figure out a way to make her not fear the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    O.K. Ken. You send books, I'll donate one of my dolls, Caroleh can sew something, Kathy can donate a cake, and we can each bid on each other's stuff. Think we can pull it off? The shelter will be rich.
    You're the best!! I wish the shelter could just not have to exist if everyone would take care of their animals, but I'm sure they'll take rich in the meantime!!
    Sarah, sorry that Scooter isn't figuring out this doggy door. I wish that I had an answer for you. Pixie dust for Scooter so he/she gets it. Is Scooter a boy or girl?
    Scooter's a girl! I know, silly name, it was Mike's choice. I wanted to name her something Disney, he won on this one.

Thanks for all the support, I'm contacting a behaviorist at the shelter to ask her for some opinions or suggestions.

Anyone want any shepherds pie for dinner? Actually you guys are probably long done with dinner and unfortunately I don't have anything for dessert! Take care!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone! I'm new, not to the boards, but to this game. I've watched it for some time now and just never posted....until Mary suggested and invited me to play along.....

So how long has this game been going on? Tink&Goofy, is it still storming where you are?
    M°o°nica

Prepare to Shake..Rattle & Roll!
    Freeway Construction Ahead Take Atl. Route.Traffic Jammed.Drive Safely Detour Ahead..get ready to ROCK! All lanes open.SO FLOOR IT! Car Pool lanes open..WIDE OPEN - RnRC

Next Up: Oct 28 - Nov 7th!

N' Awlin's girl born & raised

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone want any shepherds pie for dinner? Actually you guys are probably long done with dinner and unfortunately I don't have anything for dessert! Take care!!
    This could get an interesting conversation going. How do you make your sheperds pie? I bet every region has a different way to make it.

Good luck with Scooter, whatever it takes. It was pretty easy with the rescue Great Dane. I jsut pushed ehr through a few times and eventually she got it. Now if we can jsut get her to go out in time.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwgrl377 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new, not to the boards, but to this game. I've watched it for some time now and just never posted....until Mary suggested and invited me to play along.....

So how long has this game been going on? Tink&Goofy, is it still storming where you are?
    Oh boy, new cookies! Welcome aboard. My gosh, you've actually watched the insanity and still decided to join?

I think the game's been going on since the 50s sometime, hasn't it? Somebody much older than me will have to tell you--like Pogo.

Today, our youngest grandson was walking around with a T-shirt that had something written on it that I didn't pay much attention to until we were coming off the waterfront. I had to laugh when I read it because it would be perfect for this gang. It said, "Lock up the Cookies."
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

We all get out of sorts sometimes and it's ok. to you, I'm here for you!
    Thanks -- that definitely made me feel better! And you know what was even better to read than that?? That you might be coming up this way to visit Mike's family!! Don't forget, we're only an hour or so from pogo, so if you come up, we'll have to find a way to see you!!

As far as Scooter, I don't really have much advice that is any better than what everyone else has suggested... but I'm sending you that things will smooth out once you talk to the behaviorist. They're usually awesome at this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    Blythe - I hope you feel better soon! And can you PM me your email address? I took that photo of your girls at Bubba Gumps and I still haven't sent you the photo yet!

I'm going to bake a cake tonight. It won't be as cute as Kathy's, but would anybody like a piece?
    Done -- thanks!!

I hope you get some better sleep tonight....

... and I'd love a piece of cake, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Blythe would you like some of the coffee i had last night (a fresh batch of course) It kept me up way past my bedtime.
    I'd love some -- it should work wonders, considering how late you were up!! (I was SO surprised to see your post, I about fell out of my chair!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Here's some of the new Starbucks Peter Pan Roasted Pixie Dust, and a hint to Dan that you need a neck massage. Yoo hoo, Dan... you paying attention?
    Jym, you rock... I'll be sure to pass your suggestion along. Rachel's a very lucky lady...

p.s. blythe- i hope you feel better. maybe 2 extra shifts last week were 2 too many.
    Thanks... I'd say so, too, excpet that those two shifts were really only equal to my reqular hours, as I had 24 hours vacation as well. I think it was just working 2 nights on, not sleeping well the next days b/c the girls were home with me and then only having one night off before I came back for more. I'll be happy I did it when we get paid next week... for now, just bring on the munchies and caffeine....

Blythe, sorry to hear that you're not feeling great. Believe me I don't think that I could everything that you do, working nights, being a wife & mother. I'd be a basket case in a couple days. Kudos to you!

When do you leave for your vacation? Maine right?
    Thank you -- you're very sweet! It just seems normal, what I do -- Dan says I'm a vampire, b/c I prefer nights -- and most of the time, it's great... but sometimes, I do get a bit tired...

We leave Friday at 6am... and yes, we're headed to the southernmost "tip" of Maine, York. Have I mentioned I absolutely cannot wait to get away??

Caffeine is on the way!! As long as you promise to have some ready for me in the morning.
    You got it -- it'll be hot and ready when you get up!

Anyone want any shepherds pie for dinner? Actually you guys are probably long done with dinner and unfortunately I don't have anything for dessert!
    I'd LOVE some -- I absolutely love sheperds pie! And I'll need a late dinner, so that'd be perfect!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwgrl377 View Post

Welcome!! You'll love it here -- we're friendly and funny and totally sane, really!!

The only rules are you must bring cookies, don't forget a question and pick on pogo and Alex, when they're around. (And I have no idea how long this thread has existed -- some of our "seasoned" posters may be able to answer that... )

Well, I hope you guys are having a good night -- things here are busy, but good. I'm staying on the Motrin/caffeine train and hopefully, it'll get me through the night! I'll check in again later...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: