Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 56

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1129
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Anyone up for a "Summit Plummit" challenge??
    Been there, done that, have the wedgie to prove it.

The worst part on SP is not being able to see the slide itself once you get seated to start the plunge.

Did anyone realize that tomorrow is 08-08-08? My secretary just reminded me of that. I told her maybe we could all have a huge lunch and then say "We ate and ate and, oh, ate some more." (Waits for delayed reaction while people make the ate/eight connection.)
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Blythe that you get cheery again! I've kinda been in a funk lately too but I think it's because the exercise thing has made me so tired!! I just feel like collapsing when I get home, but there's all the animals to take care of, shopping, cooking, etc. Hang in there girl!!
    Thanks... I needed that! I'm sure I'll pull out of it soon, my moods like this never seem to last for long... I may just take a "mental health day" tonight (would that make it a "mental health night?? ) and sit around and relax with my family. As in no working -- no cleaning -- no nothing unless it feels fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Been there, done that, have the wedgie to prove it.

The worst part on SP is not being able to see the slide itself once you get seated to start the plunge.

Did anyone realize that tomorrow is 08-08-08? My secretary just reminded me of that. I told her maybe we could all have a huge lunch and then say "We ate and ate and, oh, ate some more." (Waits for delayed reaction while people make the ate/eight connection.)
    Ditto.... almost made a comment about still finding parts of your bathing suit, but thought better of it...

You got that right!! That just about put me right back down those stairs... but you know, once you're there and everybody's watching... esp. your DH, right behind you, who you teased all the way up... up.... up... to the top b/c he didn't really want to do it.... you just gotta take the plunge!! (And scream all .....the ......way...... dowwwwwnnnnnnn!!!)

Cute, very cute.... I hadn't noticed either. Sounds like a pretty good idea, actually....

Okay, I'm off again -- gotta go grocery shopping. Hope everyone's having a good afternoon!!

(And Kate, the rain finally arrived.... it's probably sunny now where you are... but hopefully you're sleeping!!! what in the heck were you doing up earlier, anyway???)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Thanks... I needed that! I'm sure I'll pull out of it soon, my moods like this never seem to last for long... I may just take a "mental health day" tonight (would that make it a "mental health night?? ) and sit around and relax with my family. As in no working -- no cleaning -- no nothing unless it feels fun!!
    That's what I'm doing. I worked my tail off this morning, cleaning the bathrooms, changing all the beds, picking up around the house, feeding the children (who thankfully played together all morning)... and now I'm done. No more work -- and I even bribed the kids into leaving me alone during 'quiet time'. There's a fireman's carnival in the town next to us tonight, and if it doesn't rain we'll go. If it does rain, it's off to the ice cream store.

I spent the last hour working on a caption for that photo and.... well, I'm glad I'm not a comedy writer on a tv show. I'd never make it. I think as soon as I have some good choices I'll share them and you can tell me which one (if any) are funny.

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? You don't want to come here... leftover rice with chicken and broccoli.

Kathy
    Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Passed my exam! Ken that 08 08 08 joke was pretty good. Jenn would be proud.

I'm not sure what's for dinner but I think it's pizza. (We had mini meatloafs and pasta salad etc for last night but I have errands to run tonight so pizza is always safe when that happens)

Should it be chinese in light of the Olympics?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    I spent the last hour working on a caption for that photo and.... well, I'm glad I'm not a comedy writer on a tv show. I'd never make it. I think as soon as I have some good choices I'll share them and you can tell me which one (if any) are funny.
    I left you one a couple of posts up.

Anybody want to come to rehearsal tonight?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too! Of course, now that I've said that, I'm sure it'll be nuts....

Where do you live again??? It's been sunny, warm & humid here all day so far!! Want to come work on my yard???

anyway -- how's everyone's day going so far? Mine's okay... nothing to write home about, which is okay, since I'm home... ... just feeling a little bored and for some reason, nothing major. Hopefully the funk will disapate and I'll be back to my cheery self soon. Catch you guys later!
    i must live in a different climate. i've had thunderstorms pretty much all day, up here.
    and get out of your funk- you're going to disney. you have all of us for friends- it doesn't get any better than that
    seriously though if you need to talk i'm home tonite.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Passed my exam!
    Yeah!! What does that mean for you now?? Are you certifiable, like pogo??

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    i must live in a different climate. i've had thunderstorms pretty much all day, up here.

and get out of your funk- you're going to disney. you have all of us for friends- it doesn't get any better than that.

We finally got 'em, around 3pm... lots of rumblies and rain, like we really needed it...

okay, you're right... you win!!

(probably helps that I'm home tonight, too.... ... and the yummy dinner we had.... and the I'm drinking... yup, it's all helping....)

Okay, gotta run -- I've promised the girls all day we could play "Horseoploy" so now's the time... hopefully, I won't lose my mortgage or my stables....

Anybody have anything good for dessert?? I'm thinking some vanilla ice-cream and fruit sauce....
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody have anything good for dessert?? I'm thinking some vanilla ice-cream and fruit sauce....
    I'm sitting here with Luigi's Real Italian Ice (Lemonade) for dessert. I'm beat... after my whirlwind of cleaning this morning I took the girls to see Wall-E again. What a great movie! I was on another discussion board (sacriledge, i know) and someone was throwing around the idea of redoing Stitch (in Tomorrowland) to a Wall-E theme. Sounds good to me -- anything but chili dog smell!!

Early night for me, folks. Tomorrow we're going to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch and then my brother is coming after dinner to stay over.

Sleep well, and dream of Disney. (I'll be dreaming about gorillas wrecking a camp.)

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

So the new is GOOD! My nephew was not among those on the helicopter that crashed, and is safe. Although that is good news for us, there are other families that did not get good news. Please pray for them, and the safety of those still fighting the fires.

I think this calls for a Lapu Lapu, don't you? This was a really tough day, especially on my sister. I promised my sister I would have one for her, since she can't drink. The sacrifices we must make for family!

Post Thanks / Like

T & G I think a Lapu Lapu is in order for sure.

Blythe it means I'm kinda certifiable. Actually I signed up for one that would make me certified but this one was for my life insurance stuff. It was a two level exam and a lot of people flunk them so it's nice to get it passed. (plus I get a $500.00 bonus for doing it within the first 6 months which doesn't hurt unless the shoes are too small that is) So do you think it had too many multiple choice questions?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

(plus I get a $500.00 bonus for doing it within the first 6 months which doesn't hurt)
    How many pairs of shoes is that going to buy?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post

Thanks Deb, I know you guys do feel out pain, sometimes I think we're some kind of cosmic twins
    I have often thought our lives seem to follow like paths. - weird , huh?

Ken, could we go visit Pogo? Maybe crash land in his pool?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

:
    okay, you're right... you win!!

(probably helps that I'm home tonight, too.... ... and the yummy dinner we had.... and the I'm drinking... yup, it's all helping....)

aren't you supposed to be at work tonite, missy?(insert evil eye here)

ok off to pick up pizza, very not motivated to cook tonite.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    How many pairs of shoes is that going to buy?
    one or two perhaps. I was going to use it to pay for the other courses. If I do that and that turns into more money are they still the same shoes?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow we're going to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch and then my brother is coming after dinner to stay over.
    Fun!! How nice that there is one near you... I wish there was one here!! We had a take-off on it at our big mall, but it failed...

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    So the new is GOOD! My nephew was not among those on the helicopter that crashed, and is safe. Although that is good news for us, there are other families that did not get good news. Please pray for them, and the safety of those still fighting the fires.

I think this calls for a Lapu Lapu, don't you? This was a really tough day, especially on my sister. I promised my sister I would have one for her, since she can't drink. The sacrifices we must make for family!
    Yeah!! Thank goodness it wasn't your nephew. And you're right, it's still sad for the other families... I can't imagine what their daily lives are like, wondering if their loved ones will make it through the day.

You're quite the martyr, aren't you???

(plus I get a $500.00 bonus for doing it within the first 6 months which doesn't hurt unless the shoes are too small that is)
    Sweet!!

aren't you supposed to be at work tonite, missy? (insert evil eye here)

ok off to pick up pizza, very not motivated to cook tonite.
    Who, me?? No, you must be talking about my alter-ego, the one who usually cares when she calls in... I, on the other hand, have enjoyed making a delicious dinner, playing with my girls, drinking a few and basically coming out of today with my sanity intact. (and who are you pretending to be, little miss I felt "icky"... are you the pot?? or am I the kettle?? do I really know what I'm talking about??)

Not sure that would have occurred otherwise... not to mention that I have to work tomorrow night, and really wouldn't have slept much tomorrow with the girls home alone w/ me & all. So, I'll be a better human and a far better nurse tomorrow for it!! Just thinking of my fellow humanity.... (And did I mention I truly did have a killer headache this afternoon that just about dropped me to my knees?? A bit of darkness, a semi-nap and quite a few Ibuprofen seem to have knocked it back a bit... the must've helped the rest of the way... )

Well, I truly hope today ended for you all as peacefully as mine did... I'll see you guys bright and early (for me) in the morning!!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

pogo Guest

Yeah!! What does that mean for you now?? Are you certifiable, like pogo??
    OK..... are you taking your shots now that my rum is all gone ????

I'm glad your family received the good news and pray for the families that received the bad.

Are you really going to have a Lapu lapu oh citrus lips ????
    Blythe it means I'm kinda certifiable. Actually I signed up for one that would make me certified but this one was for my life insurance stuff. It was a two level exam and a lot of people flunk them so it's nice to get it passed. (plus I get a $500.00 bonus for doing it within the first 6 months which doesn't hurt unless the shoes are too small that is) So do you think it had too many multiple choice questions?
    Good for you.... $500 bonus ??? I never get any bonus's.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post

Who, me?? No, you must be talking about my alter-ego, the one who usually cares when she calls in... I, on the other hand, have enjoyed making a delicious dinner, playing with my girls, drinking a few beers and basically coming out of today with my sanity intact. (and who are you pretending to be, little miss I felt "icky"... are you the pot?? or am I the kettle?? do I really know what I'm talking about??)

Not sure that would have occurred otherwise... not to mention that I have to work tomorrow night, and really wouldn't have slept much tomorrow with the girls home alone w/ me & all. So, I'll be a better human and a far better nurse tomorrow for it!! Just thinking of my fellow humanity.... (And did I mention I truly did have a killer headache this afternoon that just about dropped me to my knees?? A bit of darkness, a semi-nap and quite a few Ibuprofen seem to have knocked it back a bit... the beer must've helped the rest of the way... )
    OK.... so Dan had to miss the Buffalo Bills practice and you were home ???? Not fair. But I kept the tickets and went.

Post Thanks / Like

Evening all!! Mike and I just got back from a little walk to eat dinner. It was nice to talk and walk (yes I can do both at the same time )

Now I'm just doing a little tidying and I'll be off to bed. I'm sure glad tomorrow is Friday, looking forward to my weekend. I'm going to a mobile adoption on Saturday, but Mike's going motorcycle riding on Sunday so I'll have the day to myself.

Hope you have a splendid rest to you all

Can someone loan me a question?
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

I can never quite pull off those "mental health" days. I just feel too darn guilty, I guess, and end up worse off than I was to start with.
    Passed my exam!

Should it be chinese in light of the Olympics?
    Good Job!
    Chinese....yum!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    You may want to double check first - I hear theres some renovation going on....and the pool may be empty....
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    OK..... are you taking your shots now that my rum is all gone ????

Are you really going to have a Lapu lapu oh citrus lips ????
    Yep - hitting when you are down and out (of rum ). I got extra if you need it. Would you like a Lapu Lapu?

Yep. After the day we had, a little swelling is a piece of cake! I think we are all trying to return our blood pressure back to normal....hence the lapu lapu...

Quiet evening....Thank God. I am sure glad tomorrow is friday. Will you save me some coffee for the morning?

Natazu Guest

ZP
    Hi all. I've been reading but haven't had an abundance of time. Just wanted to say I miss you all.
    Oh, anyone want to see five new pics of little Alex?

Post Thanks / Like

and get out of your funk- you're going to disney. you have all of us for friends- it doesn't get any better than that

kate

I'm sitting here with Luigi's Real Italian Ice (Lemonade) for dessert. I'm beat... after my whirlwind of cleaning this morning I took the girls to see Wall-E again. What a great movie! I was on another discussion board (sacriledge, i know) and someone was throwing around the idea of redoing Stitch (in Tomorrowland) to a Wall-E theme. Sounds good to me -- anything but chili dog smell!!

Early night for me, folks. Tomorrow we're going to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch and then my brother is coming after dinner to stay over.

Sleep well, and dream of Disney. (I'll be dreaming about gorillas wrecking a camp.)

Kathy
    And, another.

So the new is GOOD! My nephew was not among those on the helicopter that crashed, and is safe.
    I'm very glad to hear your nephew is safe. And, the families of those that did not receive good news are in my thoughts.

Did I ever mention that my boss is a little sadistic? He knows that I'm struggling to complete my project, but he keeps throwing changes at me! So, I may be a little scarce for the next week or so (or maybe longer if they catch me after I kill him ). Take care everyone!
    Rhonda

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: