Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 55

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1129
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Hey guys just a quick zoop. I was hoping that maybe you could all send Hailey a truckload of hugs. We had a great time with the family today as you can see here Well, that's everyone but me, I had to take the picture. Anyway, today was supposed to be Josh's (Carters bio father) second visit. The visit was supposed to be at 4. She talked to Josh at 3:30 (she called him to make sure the time was still goo) and he said he didn't get much sleep and would like to take a nap so could she call him and wake him at 4:30 and he would walk over (they only live 1/8 of a mile away) So she called and nobody answered, she called again a little while later and still no answer. So last week, the grandparents blew Carter off after whining to the judge the day before that they wanted to see him and this week they all blew him off She is crushed that they could just blow Carter off and so concerned that if the court doesn't listen that they will continue to do so as he gets older and will devastate him. It breaks my heart to see her hurt, I just want to curl up and cry for her. Anyway, as you say your prayers tonight or are just thinking quietly can you say a few words for her? That this will get easier. She has such a big heart and she and Carter deserve so much more out of life.
    Thanks guys, you're the best.
    for Carter and Hailey! Laura, Gage and I feel your pain. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Marilyn. Are you trying to match my grace score? Be careful!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, coffee's up. Prayers for those that needed them (keep us posted T & G ok?)

Ellen I'll be thinking of you too!

Rhonda I have no relations in Texas your HR ladies are not my fault I promise. I'm on a bit of a how come so many people show up late rant myself.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    I'm just finishing a bowl of ice-cream and trying to relax... I got myself all undone about stuff around here that really, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't matter... so hopefully, I'll wake up and my perspective will be righted.

I hope you all have a good night -- I'll see you in the morning, with hot coffee and some cinnamon buns!! (That should do it, right??)
    I should have gotten the ice cream out last night... I was doing the same thing, blowing stuff out of perspective (one of my daily activities!). Didn't get to sleep until around midnight and had to get up with the girls this morning. Where's the coffee and the cinnamon buns?

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    OK, so Mike and I just went to dinner with Matt Hotchberg who is one of the hosts of the WDW Today podcast! He lives in Orlando now and his fiance's roommate from the college program at WDW was from here and is getting married this weekend. It was so neat to meet someone like that from the Disney community here in little old Albuquerque We went and had some Mexican food and talked, it was really nice, he's such a nice guy.

Mike says I'm like the Disney superstar, first my interview with Lou and now dinner with Matt, I'm so smoozing my way into Disney stuff!
    You got interviewed by Lou??? And met Hochberg? I'm so jealous!! I want to hear more! I LIVE on Disney podcasts during the week, especially those two. Yet another reason to go to Mousefest. Yet another reason to win this contest so I can remind my husband that he promised I could go to Mousefest!

(did that make any sense? I just got up about 15 min ago...)

Have a good day, everyone... I think I'm going out with the girls, not sure where. The weather is pointing to indoor activities.

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, up and at 'em. The cinnamon rolls are coming out of the oven and the coffee's FRESH.

Mike says I'm like the Disney superstar, first my interview with Lou and now dinner with Matt, I'm so smoozing my way into Disney stuff!
    That is very neat........my mom and sister are faithful wdwradio listeners.....I'm sure they will read about this on here as they like to !

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    ok, i had ice cream tonite as well.
    Me too...what flavor? I had a combination of vanilla and caramel Breyers drizzled with honey.....my tummy's not thanking me right now for it but it was worth it.

I hope this day finds you all in good spirits.
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

pogo Guest

Good morning all.... the work crew just showed up and they are off and running. I took some pictures of the "before" look. I can't wait for the "after".

I'll be in and out today so play nice !

OK, so Mike and I just went to dinner with Matt Hotchberg who is one of the hosts of the WDW Today podcast! He lives in Orlando now and his fiance's roommate from the college program at WDW was from here and is getting married this weekend. It was so neat to meet someone like that from the Disney community here in little old Albuquerque We went and had some Mexican food and talked, it was really nice, he's such a nice guy.

Sarah..... You are a Disney Superstar ! Why do you think I wanted to meet you so bad last year and want to hang with you this year at WDW ???
    Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    . Where's the coffee and the cinnamon buns?
    I've got the coffee, but if it's buns you want.... you'll have to wait for Alex.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Good morning, up and at 'em. The cinnamon rolls are coming out of the oven and the coffee's FRESH.
    I guess we don't have to wait for Alex after all.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so Mike and I just went to dinner with Matt Hotchberg who is one of the hosts of the WDW Today podcast!
    That is so cool.... how do you meet these guys??? Of course, I've yet to listen to a podcast... I really ought to, but I don't sit still well when I'm home....

and work is going fine. i'm on 7th floor with 4 pods and looking at disney stuff.
    Hmmm... guess that means tonight could go either way. Here's hoping for it to go like your night.... (as long as it ended well... )

I should have gotten the ice cream out last night... I was doing the same thing, blowing stuff out of perspective (one of my daily activities!). Didn't get to sleep until around midnight and had to get up with the girls this morning.

Where's the coffee and the cinnamon buns?
    Isn't it so silly? Frustrates me when I end up feeling that way... esp. when I know it's my own fault for not getting things done, or expecting too much around here... I try to remind myself of what's truly important, but sometimes, the humdrum just takes over.... thank goodness for ice-cream!!

Right on the counter.... enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I'll be in and out today so play nice !

I've got the coffee, but if it's buns you want.... you'll have to wait for Alex....
    ...I guess we don't have to wait for Alex after all.

depends on your definition....

Okay, gotta run... otherwise, I'll end up in the same place I was last night, and I've got to go to work instead of eating ice-cream. So, it looks like I'd better get moving!!

Have a great morning, all!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning happy peppy people! I certainly hope that everyone has a wonderful day!
    Thank you all for the support for Hailey, she is such an incredible person and she's never really been dealt a winning hand.... She's had to work so hard to accomplish everything.
    What does everyone have planned for this fabulous day? I'm hoping we see some sun today, I think I'm having withdrawls.
    I was lazy this morning so the only thing for breakfast around here is toast and random cereals, dig in.
    Sorry. Bad computer !
    Yeah, sure, blame the innocent computer.....

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    With all the talk about Lapu Lapu's I thought we could use it to make them!!
    Well, I didn't make anything with mine, I ate it.....

Traci, we're getting closer and closer to our trips, I can't wait to meet you. I'm going to PM you my cell that way we can stay in touch if something comes up!
    Sarah my friend, my heart's all-a-flutter
    only 36 days 'till we meet one another!

(oh, and guess what? Extreme Makeover : Home Edition is coming to Syracuse this month!!! First Diane, now us -- how weird is that? A construction/developer company from our church was hired to do the building and oversee everything, so we're hoping to get involved in the volunteer effort... unfort., it's during our busiest week this month, but we're still going to try to get at least one shift in. YEAH!!! The big kick-off is next week at our church.... I'm so excited!!!)
    That is so great! Get a picture of Ty for me would ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    I took a fall Monday night in my room. Tripped over the doggie bed, and crashed headfirst into our big oak bookshelf. I'm sore, but didn't hit my head hard - took most of the blow on the side of my neck. This was pure clumsiness, and nothing to do with the M.S. My neck is pretty colorful, but it's too hot here for a scarf, so it's just going to have to go with my outfit.
    Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn, What are we going to do with you. I guess I'll have to wrap you in bubble wrap too...

You people are crazy hard to keep up with! I figured out that if I leave my computer on and keep one browser open, devoted to the JQ thread... then all I have to do is refresh and read the 20 posts that came in in the last 10 minutes.
    Are you trying to say we talk to much Kathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    for you and Hailey, Traci. Carter is extremely lucky to have you and your family there for him, that's more then some kids have.
    That is so kind of you to say. I never even thought of having someone supervise that they have to pay fro. But like Hailey said, she doesn't want them to be involved because they have to pay whether they see him or not, she either wants them to be there because they want to be or not be there at all. We're just glad they are pulling it now instead of when he is older and has gotten to know them. As far as documenting, we took it to the next level. We think the same thing as you, wouldn't put it past them to blame something on us. So we checked the laws and found out that in the state of Maine you can video/audio tape as long as one of the parties knows they are being recorded. Which would be us. We video/audio tape all interaction. Including the one visit the bio father had. We want to make sure our bases are covered.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    4- Are we sending Vito up north to talk to those folks trying to play on Hailey's emotions?
    Thank you for that Ellen, you're a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Just heard that a helicopter carrying firefighters in north/central CA crashed and 9 are missing a presumed dead. The firefighter contractor is out of Oregon. Could you please say a little prayer ? My nephew has been fighting fires in that area, and we haven't heard.
    and prayers heading your way. Let us know when you hear.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    for Carter and Hailey! Laura, Gage and I feel your pain. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks Deb, I know you guys do feel out pain, sometimes I think we're some kind of cosmic twins

Have a terrific day folks
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

T&G, let us know about your nephew as soon as you can, ok? Lots of headed your way.

Kathy, possible caption for the picture:
    "Now where did I put that last banana?"

and more for any that need it.

Hey JQ golfers, and everyone really.....guess where my daughter qualified for her varsity team this year? #1! She finished the three rounds six strokes ahead of our second player (and her BFF) and we are very excited for the season. This is going to be a fun year! Both these girls worked very hard over the summer and deserved every bit of #1 and #2 that they got.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Scott that's so cool. Is she excited?

Cinnimon buns sound lovely. Any extras?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Kathy, I was thinking along the lines of "Where did they put the Fastpasses for Splash Mountain?"

Thank you for that Ellen, you're a gem!
    Thanks, I needed that... after a call I was on yesterday, I've been feeling much like a lump of coal.

Have a great day, everyone! Might be a long one for us today and we'll be gone all day, including Ben's art class late afternoon.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Sarah..... You are a Disney Superstar ! Why do you think I wanted to meet you so bad last year and want to hang with you this year at WDW ???
    Oh stop!!
    That is so cool.... how do you meet these guys??? Of course, I've yet to listen to a podcast... I really ought to, but I don't sit still well when I'm home....
    I just email them, listen to the podcast, be a part of the community. It's a lot of fun, it makes me feel really connected to what's going on. This is the reason I wanted to go to Mousefest this year, all of these people will be there and it's so nice to be around all these people that feel the same way I do.

And you guys aren't half bad either

So what's new with you guys today? I'm wishing it was Friday but I guess Thursday will have to do. I'll check in later, hope you're all having a fabulous day
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all.... the work crew just showed up and they are off and running. I took some pictures of the "before" look. I can't wait for the "after".
    So the resort must be close to the "regular" home? Good deal about before and after photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Hey JQ golfers, and everyone really.....guess where my daughter qualified for her varsity team this year? #1! She finished the three rounds six strokes ahead of our second player (and her BFF) and we are very excited for the season. This is going to be a fun year! Both these girls worked very hard over the summer and deserved every bit of #1 and #2 that they got.
    Scott, that is great! My nephew is a big golfer too.

T&G please keep us informed about your nephew.

To everyone else & I'll be back tonight, off to work in a bit, another 5 hour day.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Me too...what flavor? I had a combination of vanilla and caramel Breyers drizzled with honey.....my tummy's not thanking me right now for it but it was worth it.
    i had a big reeces pieces sundae from friendl'y with peanut butter fudge ice cream. hormonal much? my tummy's fine, i remembered my lactaid. however i'm sure my blood sugar went through the roof.

Hmmm... guess that means tonight could go either way. Here's hoping for it to go like your night.... (as long as it ended well... )
    lets see, last night was ........(wait for it)...........boring. i was bored out of my mind. i read trip reports and pros and cons of dvc. and looked up stuff for our new house. hope your night is just as exciting.

raining here, not real conducive to cutting the lawn, or sanding the deck, or pulling up the horrible wood circles in the back yard. guess i will have to go play on my game site.

bye all
    kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I needed that... after a call I was on yesterday, I've been feeling much like a lump of coal. :.
    Ellen don't you know that diamonds come from coal? Eventually that is. So truly you should have just been feeling sparkly! (personally I'm all for diamonds but I do like a topaz or two for fun..or rubies or saphires. Sigh why is December so far away?)
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Kathy--

How about "Arrrgh; These bad hair days just make me go ape"??
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ellen don't you know that diamonds come from coal? Eventually that is. So truly you should have just been feeling sparkly! (personally I'm all for diamonds but I do like a topaz or two for fun..or rubies or saphires. Sigh why is December so far away?)
    Did you read my mind Natalie? I said the same thing to Ellen in a message on facebook If I'm starting to think like you I can't wait to try out my new intelligence
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

Very good Scott ! When does she play her first LPGA event ????

Thanks, I needed that... after a call I was on yesterday, I've been feeling much like a lump of coal.
    Do I need to speak to somebody for you ???
    Oh stop!!
    It's true.... you are a Superstar !
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    So the resort must be close to the "regular" home? Good deal about before and after photos.
    Oh yeah..... you might say that.
    Did you read my mind Natalie? I said the same thing to Ellen in a message on facebook. If I'm starting to think like you I can't wait to try out my new intelligence
    OMG...... there goes the Disney money.... ..... spent on shoes !
    ( you know I love you Natalie... right ?)

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning happy peppy people! I certainly hope that everyone has a wonderful day!
    Thank you all for the support for Hailey, she is such an incredible person and she's never really been dealt a winning hand.... She's had to work so hard to accomplish everything.
    That is so kind of you to say. I never even thought of having someone supervise that they have to pay fro. But like Hailey said, she doesn't want them to be involved because they have to pay whether they see him or not, she either wants them to be there because they want to be or not be there at all. We're just glad they are pulling it now instead of when he is older and has gotten to know them. As far as documenting, we took it to the next level. We think the same thing as you, wouldn't put it past them to blame something on us. So we checked the laws and found out that in the state of Maine you can video/audio tape as long as one of the parties knows they are being recorded. Which would be us. We video/audio tape all interaction. Including the one visit the bio father had. We want to make sure our bases are covered.
    I'm a little confused; but, if there is anything I can do to help feel free to ask. We use a lot of taping down here but a judge doesn't have to listen to the evidence either. (or so they tell us)
    Keep a calendar and document all calls and note the child's emotions and any changes in behavior after interactions. Let me know if you have ???

to Lauren...
    You know you are loved hey and you are right about that warm spot in the water....
    We didn't get to do the dolphin thing.. it was too late to sign up before the trip and was booked when we got there. Maybe next time.

Hey guys, I hit the ground running when I got back. We had to admit my dad to the hosp yesterday with nephritis and sepsis. He had no fever but when I got back he was lethargic and no appetite. His home health nurse had not come since Friday... they were "busy" I don't understand it...
    My dd Christin is excited about riding in a hot air balloon this weekend.. Their company did the artwork for the festival so it's a perk and she is excited about it. I'll be packing sand in her pockets...
    Hope all have a wonderful day..
    Anyone up for a "Summit Plummit" challenge??
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Scott, that is so great... just goes to show how well hard work pays off!! Give her a big congrats from us!!

Have a great day, everyone! Might be a long one for us today and we'll be gone all day, including Ben's art class late afternoon.
    Ellen, I hope your long day turns into a better one than you're expecting... sending a your way for the hours to slip right by!!

lets see, last night was ........(wait for it)...........boring. i was bored out of my mind. i read trip reports and pros and cons of dvc. and looked up stuff for our new house. hope your night is just as exciting.

raining here, not real conducive to cutting the lawn, or sanding the deck, or pulling up the horrible wood circles in the back yard. guess i will have to go play on my game site.
    Me too! Of course, now that I've said that, I'm sure it'll be nuts....

Where do you live again??? It's been sunny, warm & humid here all day so far!! Want to come work on my yard???

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    (personally I'm all for diamonds but I do like a topaz or two for fun..or rubies or saphires. Sigh why is December so far away?)
    Wow.... I wish talk of gems was a natural lead-in to December & Christmas presents at MY house.... I'll have to have your DH give mine a little pep-talk....

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Hey guys, I hit the ground running when I got back. We had to admit my dad to the hosp yesterday with nephritis and sepsis. He had no fever but when I got back he was lethargic and no appetite. His home health nurse had not come since Friday... they were "busy" I don't understand it...
    I'm so sorry to hear that... that's not fun to return home to. I hope he gets better quickly -- and I'd have quite a few words for that home health nurse and/or her company... totally not acceptable!! Since when did caring for people fall into a "we'll get there when we're not busy" category?? I'm thinking that if a home health nurse is necessary, there's never an excuse for her to not be there!! Sigh....

anyway -- how's everyone's day going so far? Mine's okay... nothing to write home about, which is okay, since I'm home... ... just feeling a little bored and for some reason, nothing major. Hopefully the funk will disapate and I'll be back to my cheery self soon. Catch you guys later!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Anyone up for a "Summit Plummit" challenge??
    NO NO NO NO NO, I can't imagine doing that slide, that's more Mike's style. The first time he went down he wanted the "I survived Summit Plummet" tank top and when I went to pay for it the CM asked me if I had done the slide and I looked at her like she was crazy!! Not in a million years sister!!
    anyway -- how's everyone's day going so far? Mine's okay... nothing to write home about, which is okay, since I'm home... ... just feeling a little bored and for some reason, nothing major. Hopefully the funk will disapate and I'll be back to my cheery self soon. Catch you guys later!
    Blythe that you get cheery again! I've kinda been in a funk lately too but I think it's because the exercise thing has made me so tired!! I just feel like collapsing when I get home, but there's all the animals to take care of, shopping, cooking, etc. Hang in there girl!!

So I'm starving and ready for lunch, anyone else? Actually you guys have probably all eaten lunch already. Which means you're two hours closer than I am to getting to go home!! Just kidding, have a good afternoon to you all!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: