I have to agree with pretty much every poster before me. When used to always stay at a value resort and Im still not sure what was worse: the noise, rowdiness, or the terrible wait for the buses (pops is a little better than the ASR).

The evening before Christmas eve the last year we did Value it was raining and freezing cold leaving MGM. The line for the ASR was insane and everyone but a few was out in the weather. They would not send for more buses or re-route them -- saw at least 4 of every other resort come and go with just a few people on them. We were soaked through our rain resistant jackets and multiple layers underneath. By the time we made it back to the room we were too cold and tired to go back out cancelling our ressie.

Ever since then we have done moderate and preferably Deluxe. I have found with either, especially Deluxe, that the noise level is next to nothing, no "running all over the place", and never a wait for a bus

This is our 1st time to the Poly and hope our good luck with Deluxes keeps going I will never stay at a Value again.