im the daughter & the swimmer (hence the username) and as my mother said i am SOOOOOOO excited about this Disney trip! it will b our first trip in 5 years!!!! this time i will b able to experience it in a whole new way as im not so young anymore. being out that late sounds so fun! what teen doesnt want to be out in disneyworld till 2am?? my poor mother...

wishes will also b at 10 i believe that evening. we will c the show itself earlier in our trip so i was hoping to find an outdoor ride we could b on during the fireworks!!! what is a good ride for viewing? i thought maybe the dumbo ride... actually, i dont think we have ever ridden on dumbo or aladdin before...

also, this is off the subject but... i loved all those 2009 commercials with the "your invited" cards and the balloons that follow you. sadly, it wont b my birthday in may but i still want one of those mickey balloons!!!! does anyone know where to find one? i have heard of some that are inside of a clear round balloon. i would prefer one like the ones in the commercials though if they sell them. actually, i would probably have the urge to pop the outside clear balloon ...i may even make myself a "your invited" envelope to put all my planning papers in!