Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
Jamie, that's great... I remember well the panicked feeling I got when I thought all those photos were gone w/o me having even one of them to save! I'm so glad it worked out!!

I'm wondering about an AP myself.... I know for me personally, it will be a small savings, as I'm going in January w/ girlfriends and that adds park days to my "year" that my DH and the girls won't have. So, if the December specials that come out in August are better for AP holders, I'll probably get one, but just for me... we'll see. Does yours mean you'll be joining up with us for some meets in December??
We are certainly working on December. And with each passing day, it's becoming a bit more "there". The biggest thing for us is switching "Aaron weekends". Given that Aaron will still be at school at this point, we'd rather not bring him and make him overly tired on a Monday morning. In the past, hasn't been a big deal, but this is 5th grade we're talking and we fear things might be just different enough. Plus we're trying to keep the days on his ticket we have for the Spring Break trip we're taking so... gotta straighten that out first. If push comes to shove, we'll bring him, but we'd rather keep it simple, just the two of us. So yes, we're trying very hard to be there!

For us, the APs have been a very good purchase. Unfortunately, with gas prices and our DL trip, this past year of APs fell a little flat. So this year, we're planning a few more WDW excursions to make it worth the purchase, and the room perks, etc. are so nice! So if you get it, enjoy!!

Sorry to hear of the sunburn, Michelle. Can't feel good, even when you tried to take precautionary measures.

Has everyone had a lovely day? We got home a bit ago from Destin. Ended up spending the whole day out there. We had lunch plans at Johnny Rockets, shopped around the little shopping area they have out there called Destin Commons. We got a WONDERFUL deal on a beautiful cherry wood serving tray at Williams-Sonoma. Then went to Michaels for some stichery supplies, and off to a little pub called Johnny O'Quigley's for some drinks, dinner and playing trivia. What a relaxing Saturday!

Hope you all had a great day!! Good luck with all of your tasks and chores!