Somehow I missed this thread before now, which is odd because I never miss a chance to extoll the virtues of MJT!!

Our MJT agent, Karen, has attained something near mythical status in our household. Why?

Here, let me demonstrate with a sample email string between Karen and myself:

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
Hi Karen! We're thinking of taking a trip to Disney World again. Could you price out Beach Club, Poly, Contemporary, Yacht Club, Swan, Dolphin, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, and any other hotel I forgot to ask about?
Quote Originally Posted by Karen
Sure, Ian! No problem! I just need to know how many people are traveling with you and your dates!
Oh yeah, right. Sorry about that. There's four of us and we're thinking of April 29th to May 5th.
Okay I got your prices back. They're $x, $y, $z, $a, $b, $c, $d, and $e
Oh wow, hmmm ... Maybe I should try moderates instead. Can you price out Caribbean Beach, POFQ, POR, and Pop for me, please?
Sure!
Thanks, Karen. Sorry to be a pain!
Oh, you're not a pain trust me! I got your quotes. It's $f, $g, $h, and $i
Oh I forgot to ask ... is that with or without the DDP? Because we want the DDP.
Sorry ... They're without the DDP. Let me re-price those again for you.
Okay now they're such-and-such a price.
Okay, Karen thanks! Let me talk it over with DW and after she tells me to take the cheapest one I'll get back to you and ask you to book Pop
Sounds good, Ian. I look forward to hearing from you!
So you see how this goes now? Notice how she never once tells me to SHUT UP AND MAKE UP YOUR MIND??? Or HOW ABOUT GIVING ME ALL YOUR INFORMATION AT ONCE YOU DOOFUS!!??!!

She's so patient!

But the best part comes later ... when you get this email ...

Hi, Ian. Just wanted to let you know that I was able to re-book your April stay under a new code that came out today. Your new rate is $i - $450
How great is that??? For doing absolutely nothing more than being associated with such a wonderful agency, I save myself $450!

What more could you ask for, really? And don't think Karen is the only one who's like this. I've met most of the MJT ladies and trust me ... they're all that good!