Quote Originally Posted by Chescat View Post
Tricks, we had fun in your Cinderella Suite last night. We tried to take your fireplace and your sofas, but they weighted to much. Come up with a title for it yet.

I do have a question for everybody out there. What do I do about this extrangeous dream stuff, like the teleporters, tron cabinet, etc for our lists. Everytime I turn around it seems like they are added something else. Do I even bother? Or just make a new list under inventory that shows what was distributed? The new stuff will be put in the list as Dream stuff for hat, pins, new furniture and the new room? Helps!
I wonder the same thing about the categorys. Aside from the dream things it appears that they have special things from each land. I will put them as I believe they go.

Fantasyland Set: Pink Slipper, Tea Cup Teleporters, and ALR Flower Blue

Frontierland Set: Red Tent and Sea Green Cactus

Adventureland Set: Pink Tiki, Green Pirate Throne, and Jungle Cruise Teleporters

Tomorrowland Set: Not positive but I would say since all the tron things are located in Tomorrowland that the Green Tron Lightcycle and Tron Cabinet would be that set.

Oh and as far as Steal...uh Moving Tricks stuff last night if that was too heavy and both you and Nachocat where trying to move it how are you ever going to feed Jk to the lions? Maybe you need to do some more weightlifting before the meet.