Quantcast ADRs Made for October

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default ADRs Made for October

I was on the phone with Disney Dining at 7 am sharp at the 180 mark and got everything that I wanted for our 5th Anniversary trip October 5th throught the 15th. For most of the trip, it is just me and DH, but for the first 3 days we will have a bunch of friends joining us. We are on the Dining Plan (breakfasts are OOP) and I have marked anything that is new for us. DH is a very picky eater and had no interest in any Signature spots. We are staying at the BCV.

Here's my plan, let me know what you think.

10/5 - Dinner for group at Ohana.
    10/6 - Breakfast for DH and I at Chef Mickey's. Dinner with the group at Chefs des France, after a day of Drink Around the World.
    10/7 - Dinner at Whispering Canyon for the group.
    10/8 - Dinner at 1900PF (never been for dinner, but loved breakfast). DH wanted the Strawberry Soup again.
    10/9 - Dinner at LTT at 5:00 for MNSSHP. Will be done in plenty of time for the whole party.
    10/10 - Dinner at BOMA! Rib nite, perfect.
    10/11 - Tea at the GF (new) and Dinner at Coral Reef (also new). Told them it was the day before our anniversary, so hopefully we will be by the tank.
    10/12 - 5th Anniversary. Breakfast before the MK opens at CP (one of our favorites ).
    Dinner at Le Cellier (another favorite).
    10/13 - Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (new for DH). Dinner at Marakesh (new).
    10/14 - Last day. Dinner at Cape May Cafe.

We will probably also head over to Spoodles for breakfast one morning since we love their breakfast.

Can't wait!!!
    Bethie aka BethieTink

DVC Member 2006 - BCV

Upcoming - Oct 09 - 1 night at AKL, 7 night Eastern Carribean Cruise on the Magic, 3 nights at BCV

Last Trip - Jan 09 - MLK Weekend at WLV

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary! Here are our thoughts on your ADR's:

1. Ohana, great place, love the food, especially the different sauces for dipping! And let's not forget the bananas foster sauce for dessert!

2. Chef Mickey's was fun! I recommend mentioning when you check in that you're celebrating your anniversary on this trip. We did that when we were taking our anniversary trip and ate there for dinner. Minnie brought us over a cupcake with candles in it. Very cute.

3. Whispering Canyon was fun for us also, but we said we would dine there with a group next time. Promises to be fun if you have a party with a sense of humor.

4. 1900 PF was awesome at dinner. I loved seeing all the characters and that was one of the best buffets that we've been too.

5. LTT, again, make sure that you mention you're celebrating an anniversary this trip. We received Best Wished pins there and they decorated our table with a heart in confetti. The characters stayed to pay a little extra attention to us.

6. Boma, we're trying this ourselves this coming trip.

7. Tea at the GF was nice. The DH actually came with me and we had a great time. We were seated right by one of the windows and had a wonderful view of the gardens. You feel very catered to. Coral Reef will be our first time dining there this coming trip.

8. CP was also nice, although a little loud for our tastes. Le Cellier is also one of our absolute favorites. When we dined there during our anniversary trip we received a complimentary champagne toast!

9. Never been to Cape May
    1986, 1995 - Off Property
    1995 - B.V. Palace
    2002 - PORS
    2005 - Wilderness Lodge
    2006 - CBR
    2007 - AKL
    2008 - Saratoga Springs
    Spring 2009 - BCV
    Fall 2009 - CSR
    Winter 2009 - VWL
    Spring 2010 - BWV
    Fall 2010 - Kidani & Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon
    December 2010 - OKW

Natazu Guest

looking good

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like fun! I have my fingers crossed that we will see you at the LTT for a pre-MNSSHP dinner. That is our first night, so I can make my ADR's on Wednesday!
    WDW: Last Trip October '07; Next Trip 12/09
    Disneyland: Last Trip 10/08; Next trip 2/09

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on getting everything you wanted, and I hope you have a very happy anniversary trip!
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great trip! You have alot of our favorite places on your list. We love Boma, Liberty Tree, Crystal Palce and Cape May Cafe. I think Le Cellier is a little over rated but I didn't dislike it. We tried the Whispering Canyon Cafe for the first time in Oct and had a ball.

The Holloween Party is a blast! We have been to it at least five times and always have a great time.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Milan23 View Post
    That looks like fun! I have my fingers crossed that we will see you at the LTT for a pre-MNSSHP dinner. That is our first night, so I can make my ADR's on Wednesday!
    We will be the couple dressed as Mousketeers. Hopefully, we will see you!!
    Bethie aka BethieTink

DVC Member 2006 - BCV

Upcoming - Oct 09 - 1 night at AKL, 7 night Eastern Carribean Cruise on the Magic, 3 nights at BCV

Last Trip - Jan 09 - MLK Weekend at WLV

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: