Quantcast Free Disney Ring Tones....YAY! - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I have downloaded a bunch of these tones and am so happy with them, but I need some help

There is a nemo one out there fromthe movie when crush and squirt and talking and he goes
    "give me some fin and Dude -" doesn't that line end with "Sweet and Totally?" If it does then it is cut off on the ring tone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really love that part of the movie and so does my DD but when I sent it to her to use she told me about the above and that it cuts off. She wants to have the whole spielso if anyone knows, please help!!

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

very cool, thxs
    1999 -2005 Former CM at Space Mtn and Caricature artist at AK and Resorts
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop
    Jan 12 - Dolphin - WDW Half Marathon 1:44:45
    Sept 12 - ToT run and MNSSHP - Pop

Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan328 View Post
    I have downloaded a bunch of these tones and am so happy with them, but I need some help

There is a nemo one out there fromthe movie when crush and squirt and talking and he goes
    "give me some fin and Dude -" doesn't that line end with "Sweet and Totally?" If it does then it is cut off on the ring tone. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really love that part of the movie and so does my DD but when I sent it to her to use she told me about the above and that it cuts off. She wants to have the whole spielso if anyone knows, please help!!
    I will see if i can find the whole thing and upload it into a ring tone for you . If i can do it i will pm you with my info so you can find it

UPDATE: Ok i found teh ring tone you wer etalking about and if you click on customize first instead of send to phone it has the full speil. once they do teh give me some fin and noggin one says Dude and then crush goes on to introduce jellyman. no where doe he say sweeeet and totally.
    again if you find a ring tone you like and it is to short click on the customize first and then if they have the whole thing you are looking for you can change what you want length wise and you can alsoset it so it will be louder then the phone's default.
    Last edited by tinklover; 09-18-2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Found the info

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoDisney View Post
    How do you get the monorail sayings as a ringtone?
    just type in monorail in the search under ringtones. i'm only doing 3 right now but they are freakin awesome. i'm waiting to see if i'll get web charges on my phone since we don't have an internet plan and i do have to go to a link to download. i've already warned dh but hopefully there's nothing there or not alot anyway.
    199?-Off Site 2004-Grand Floridian 2005-Coronado & Off Site
    2007-Caribbean Beach
    2007 & 2009-POFQ
    2008-All Star Movies 2010-planning now

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Is anyone else having trouble with this site accessing Disney tones, wallpaper, etc.? I have a bunch on my phone I uploaded months ago, but now I can't access anything Disney. I used to put "disney" under the search, and all the ringtones, wallpapers would come up... now, it says that there's nothing to be found.

Anyone?
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

All of my uploads are still listed as being shared, but when searched for they never come up. As soon as I figure out why the ringtones I made aren't showing up then I will let everyone know.
    Ex Track Tech
    Student of Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Post Thanks / Like

I have verizon and it didn't work for me....it says something like 'the company does not allow this at this time'. Did anyone else have this problem?
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Post Thanks / Like

I have Verizon and we did them last week. We had to download them to our computer and then email them to your phone number as an attachment.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with this site accessing Disney tones, wallpaper, etc.? I have a bunch on my phone I uploaded months ago, but now I can't access anything Disney. I used to put "disney" under the search, and all the ringtones, wallpapers would come up... now, it says that there's nothing to be found.

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by PiratesLifeForMe3 View Post
    All of my uploads are still listed as being shared, but when searched for they never come up. As soon as I figure out why the ringtones I made aren't showing up then I will let everyone know.
    I just got an e-mail from MyxerTones stating that Verizon has forced them to "modify" the content that Verizon listeners can search for, so now we can no longer find Disney's tones/wallpaper on the site. We can, however, upload our own pics and content -- just tried it w/ a picture of my DH at MNSSHP last year (as Capt'n Jack... ) and it uploaded fine. Not sure how to do tones, though....
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    I have Verizon and we did them last week. We had to download them to our computer and then email them to your phone number as an attachment.
    How did you find the tones? I'm not able to search them out on the site to even download them. Thanks for any input!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinklover View Post
    I will see if i can find the whole thing and upload it into a ring tone for you . If i can do it i will pm you with my info so you can find it

UPDATE: Ok i found teh ring tone you wer etalking about and if you click on customize first instead of send to phone it has the full speil. once they do teh give me some fin and noggin one says Dude and then crush goes on to introduce jellyman. no where doe he say sweeeet and totally.
    again if you find a ring tone you like and it is to short click on the customize first and then if they have the whole thing you are looking for you can change what you want length wise and you can alsoset it so it will be louder then the phone's default.
    Thanks so much - i went back and did with the Nemo one what you suggested and I found what I was looking for. Its right after the line where he says "give me some fin, noggin, dude - Then he says Oh Intro,offspring, jellyman, jellyman offspring, jelly??? Sweet Totally. I got it all on there now, thanks much!!

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan328 View Post
    Thanks so much - i went back and did with the Nemo one what you suggested and I found what I was looking for. Its right after the line where he says "give me some fin, noggin, dude - Then he says Oh Intro,offspring, jellyman, jellyman offspring, jelly??? Sweet Totally. I got it all on there now, thanks much!!
    You are more then welcome
    ºoº Josette ºoº
    ~*~Next up~*~
    November 2015
    Surprise trip(Pop Century)

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

Post Thanks / Like

I downloaded 2 songs and about an hour after I received a phone call and didn't answer it because it was a number I didn't know.About an hour after that I received another call from the same number ,answered it and it sounded like a fax or a computer(squelching and such) calling.I tried calling the number and it said number was no longer in service.Hope this isn't something to be worried about.Anyone have any ideas to what the call was?Thanks.
    Rob
    1. '66 Preview Center(baby),'71,'76,'86,'94-Offsite
    2. '95 AS Mus,'96 AS Sport,'97 AS Mov
    3. '99 CSR,'2000 CBR
    4. '01 AS Mov,'02 AS Mov
    5. '03-'04 Pop,CHRISTmas,New Years,Collective Soul
    6. '04 Pop,Halloween
    7. '05,'06,'07,'10 Pop,CHRISTmas
    8. '11 Pop,New Years,15th Wedding Anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    How did you find the tones? I'm not able to search them out on the site to even download them. Thanks for any input!
    Wow, I just checked the site and cannot find any of the free ringtones - Disney or otherwise. Only ones there now are $1.99 each.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, I have made some tones from the Boo To You parade. If you search for DisneyDudet, my tones will come up.

I will be making some Christmas ones from the Holiday Wishes, Jingle Jungle Parade, and some Christmas music from Disneyland Paris.
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much Morgan ! I've just downloaded the 2 Boo to You ones
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momof2boys View Post
    Thanks so much Morgan ! I've just downloaded the 2 Boo to You ones
    No problem! I have one of the Boo To You parade songs as my non-caller ID tone, and I love it!
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for this DisneyDudet!! I would LOVE the theme from the Dreams Come True parade. I can't find that anywhere and to have it as my ringtone would be unbelievable!!

Post Thanks / Like

I will try to find it.

If you give me some of the lyrics to the song, or the title of the song, I will do my best. I have a lot of parade music, so, finding the exact one you want (or portion) will be hard!

Just let me know!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I'm really bad at this but...

Come and share the romance and beauty of Disney Dreams Come true...

In a tale as old as time you'll see, where a princess is enchanted...

Just believe and your dreams will come true...

Hope this helps!! I would LOVE this as a ringtone!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: