Quantcast Just Questions--No Direction. - Page 52

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1089
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    gathered something to the effect that cats are taking benadryl and playing hockey? Is that right? Sounds about par for this place!
    No, par is for Pogo and Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I'll be zooping in and out today. I've got to take an online training course and then,if it doesn't rain, I have a golf networking meeting this afternoon with another broker on LTC Insurance.
    "Networking meeting"; is that what they're calling the back nine these days? Or is the nineteenth hole the meeting place?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

BIG NEWS!

At least to our family! So, The Lion King broadway production will be here in Toledo next year, late winter. Guess where we're going to be on Saturday, March 1st? At the show! We got our tickets in the mail just the other day. I'm SO excited! That is going to be one very cool show.

Happy Thursday gang. Storms rolling thru here.....again. Anyone need any rain? You can have ours.

Coffee's on and fresh, enjoy!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

I drove by the house tonight (I don't go too often anymore...I like to see BIG changes so I give them lots of time between visits!). Guess what I have? Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, doors and molding, and baseboards! No paint or crown molding yet but I ALSO have rebar and dirt work done to pour my driveway!!! Apparently that is coming tomorrow!
    I drive by our house all the time too. On May 4th we had dirt, now we're up to 3 floors and waiting for the roof to go up. What's really bad is the house is on the way home from work, so I'm going by it all the time.
    Oh my..... It appears I'm waking up to a bunch of cranky women. Why ?
    I'll be zooping in and out today. I've got to take an online training course and then,if it doesn't rain, I have a golf networking meeting this afternoon with another broker on LTC Insurance.

Enjoy the day....... and ladies..... please don't be grumpy.... life is too short.
    We're cranky because we can't sleep!!! How come is it we can't sleep and the DH's are snoring away like there's no tomorrow?

Oh, my mind has been damaged...thinking Pogo golfing with his golf shoes, bate butted, with pink golf balls....

I'm not grumpy, just tired..actually I'm VERY happy..my problem employee handed in her resignation!! So I've been doing the happy dance, and when I told my supervisor, she was happy!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy the day....... and ladies..... please don't be grumpy.... life is too short.
    Grumpy?? Who's grumpy??

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    At least to our family! So, The Lion King broadway production will be here in Toledo next year, late winter. Guess where we're going to be on Saturday, March 1st? At the show! We got our tickets in the mail just the other day. I'm SO excited! That is going to be one very cool show.
    Thanks for the coffee!! That is awesome about the show... I am SO hoping it comes somewhere near us, I'd LOVE to go see it. I keep checking the listing.... You'll have to tell us all about it!!

Good morning everyone.... how's the morning treating you?? We were up early, courtesy of Dan's alarm clock and Quincy... I could've used a bit more shut-eye, but I've gotten a lot done, too... not bad for 8:45am!! Now I'm off to the showers and to do some baking... anyone want some scones??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Please JQ'rs now at AS Sports for the Oct, meet are:
    Blythe, Christine, Jenn and Deb. Is that correct? Just doing a head count...1234...
    I dunno, Deb, I thought I saw Brian say on another thread that they moved to POR. Maybe HE is an Jenn is staying at Sports??? Hmmm.... isn't this how rumours start???
    Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Jenn and Brian have switched to POR. You want to ask me how I know this? (ok, ok..Brian told me, alright!)
    I feel like such a celebrity!!! Yes, we were at Sports, but have moved over to Riverside due to the discounts .... That said ... one of our best Disney stays EVER was at Sports in January.
    You are such a Hermione!
    Careful you! I have my wand drawn and a book open!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    (Q for Mikki, if you come on later... can you bring about 10 jars of clotted cream over with you in October?? Just kidding... but it is my new obsession, as my MIL brought me some a few years ago when she visited London and I LOVED it - and I just bought some in Maine, in a little British shop in Freeport -- but it just doesn't last long enough!! Do you guys love it and use it that much?? I wish someone made it here!!)
    Blythe -- you don't need to go that far! It is carried in all the local supermarkets up here ... even in our piddly town of 90,000! I will smuggle some for you if you want. Just let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Had an "interview" today to see if I qualify for city-sponsored transportation.

Random aside: Jenn, how's your nephew?
    I hope the sponsored transportation works out for you Ellen. Here's some extra for you!

I am assuming Lukas is fine and I would love to see him -- or even a picture of him again! I think we would have heard if anything was amiss -- I keep sending stuff up to him but we never hear from either my BiL or my SiL to say if they receive the packages, or if they fit, or if the child is now walking or anything. (I've sort of got my back up right now ... Can you tell?) I'll stop now before I sound really awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I really feel sorry for all you that are having trouble sleeping,
    Well last night looked like it was going to be the first night in many that I would get some sleep (DH has nasty allergies, and a chest cold -- so he's been coughing all night every night for tooooo long). The medicine kept DH quiet -- but didn't DS9 arrive in my room at 2:43 to tell me he was awake. Thanks man! Now I am too -- and I didn't get back to sleep either. Where's Scott with the coffee?
    Good morning all !
    I was born happy !
    morning Cousin! I was too!!
    No, but I suddenly have this urge to buy 100 pairs of shoes....eh.

Wasn't it so peaceful around here whilst Mary Poppins was gone?
    Extra cookie rations for Alex! Well done. Have you been studying??
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

BIG NEWS!

That's terrific news Scott! We saw it in NY when it first opened (and I was expecting Harry) -- and then again in Toronto in 2000 (It was Harry's first show). I think it has the best costuming of just about any production I've ever seen.... I hope you have a blast! So where are you going to be on March 1st?

Post Thanks / Like

Had an "interview" today to see if I qualify for city-sponsored transportation. Have you been practicing "eh" and "whilst"?!
    I'm pretty sure Whilst is more of a Jenn thing then a Canadian thing...but I could be wrong. Good luck with the transportation thing!
    :But seriously, they spray the interior paint, so why would you not do that BEFORE putting in cabinetry, doors, trim, etc??? Seems to me that's working hard, not working smart!
    I can answer this one!! The process of putting in cabinets etc can cause markings on the walls (especailly for the uprights) and of course one needs to fit the baseboards to the cabinets prior to painting so that the trim is also painted. (plus of course the areas behind the cabinets don't need to be painted). Can you tell I have a bunch of real estate developers for clients?
    I'll be zooping in and out today. I've got to take an online training course and then,if it doesn't rain, I have a golf networking meeting this afternoon with another broker on LTC Insurance
    Who's grumpy? ..so does this mean Pogo's in insurance? Gosh that's almost as bad as a banker...what with Ken around too we just need a tax collecter & a used car salesman and we will have the top 5 jobs people love to hate here!

No, but I suddenly have this urge to buy 100 pairs of shoes....[
    size 8.5 no crocs...nothing less then a one inch heel...no fake leather either...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    No, par is for Pogo and Alex.

"Networking meeting"; is that what they're calling the back nine these days? Or is the nineteenth hole the meeting place?
    Pretty sure it's the 19th hole still..seeing as how it's raining cats and dogs here that's the only part of it that will work.
    BIG NEWS!
    That's great news!! Like Jenn we saw it in TO (was William's first show too..unless one counts Miss Saigon a few months prior to his actual arrival)
    Oh, my mind has been damaged...thinking Pogo golfing with his golf shoes, bate butted, with pink golf balls....:
    Bate for Alex could be very scary with the whole golfing in Canada thing..you do know we have bears right?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Mornin' all!

Had an "interview" today to see if I qualify for city-sponsored transportation. If there's an office less than twenty minutes from my house, why exactly was I sent to one that's an hour away (and yet still in Brooklyn)? In three weeks, I'll know the answer. It will really help me out financially if I do get approved.

LA Ink was on. Does that explain it?

Di, you're rubbing off on me. Last night I had a huge craving for CHILI!
    Crossed fingers and pixie dust for you on getting the transportation!

I've never watched that LA Ink...but yes, that explains why tattoos were on your mind!

So, did you give in to the craving? It's way too hot in these parts to be thinking of chili! Gonna be 102 today... don't even wanna think about what the heat index will be. A lot of schools are closed due to the excessive heat. Gee, I remember back in my day having to go to school in this kind of heat and having just a couple of fans in the class room blowing that hot air around... (all this after walking uphill, bare footed and carrying my sister... )

What's with the "man bashing" ?

Who's cranky?

Because it's fun to bash men!

We can't be Grumpy.. I believe it was already established that Alex was Grumpy...

No, but I suddenly have this urge to buy 100 pairs of shoes....eh.
    Make sure they are all in colors that will coordinate with all your outfits!

BIG NEWS!

Happy Thursday gang. Storms rolling thru here.....again. Anyone need any rain? You can have ours.

So, guess where the JQ Demo, er, I mean Renovation crew will be on Saturday, March 1st!

Please be careful up that way! Mike's headed to Findlay and had to call the Highway Patrol and the place he was delivering to to make sure all the roads were open and he could get there with all the flooding... I really hope things dry out! My area could sure use a bit more rain, but definitly not the flooding kind you are seeing up north!

Good morning everyone.... how's the morning treating you?? We were up early, courtesy of Dan's alarm clock and Quincy... I could've used a bit more shut-eye, but I've gotten a lot done, too... not bad for 8:45am!! Now I'm off to the showers and to do some baking... anyone want some scones??
    The morning hasn't been too bad to me. Just can't wait for the day to be over! I'll take some scones - got any lemon ones?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Oh my.... it is the whole game and the 19th hole !
    BIG NEWS!

Good for you Scott ! And how many tickets did you order for the JQ gang ?
    Oh, my mind has been damaged...thinking Pogo golfing with his golf shoes, bate butted, with pink golf balls.
    No pink golf balls.
    Grumpy?? Who's grumpy??
    I'm not naming names, but you are never grumpy. You are too sweet to be grumpy !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    morning Cousin! I was too!!
    Good morning Jenn. Congratulations on the upgrade ! I wish we could be with you guys. But I'll have to settle for the remodeling of your new house instead !

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Who's grumpy? ..so does this mean Pogo's in insurance? Gosh that's almost as bad as a banker...what with Ken around too we just need a tax collecter & a used car salesman and we will have the top 5 jobs people love to hate here!
    Isn't Alex a used car salesman ?
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post

Because it's fun to bash men!

We can't be Grumpy.. I believe it was already established that Alex was Grumpy...
    OK.... that explains it !

Post Thanks / Like

So if Alex is Grumpy who make up the other 6?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Di is sneezy -- but I think there will be a real fight for Sleepy today Jasper! Who wants to be Dopey????

Post Thanks / Like

Di is sneezy -- but I think there will be a real fight for Sleepy today Jasper! Who wants to be Dopey????
    What I'd like to know is where on JQ we will find a bashful?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I also believe it was established a few posts back that Pogo was claiming Dopey! And since Ken is our 'fearless leader' then by default he would be Doc. I'll take Sneezy... I"m with Nat - I don't believe anyone on here could be Bashful!

Question, question, who has my question?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning. I am so sorry that a lot of you are not sleeping good. I had a great sleep. The boys are all still in bed so it is actually quiet here for my morning coffee. :coffe: I better enjoy it while I can. What are you all up to today. We are heading out to go play mini golf then may just hang out on beach.

Had an "interview" today to see if I qualify for city-sponsored transportation.
    Good luck, sending so you get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB
    Since you ask, I'd love to! Would adult plus a tween do?
    Absolutely!! Does your tween like the beach?

:I drove by the house tonight (I don't go too often anymore...I like to see BIG changes so I give them lots of time between visits!). Guess what I have? Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, doors and molding, and baseboards! No paint or crown molding yet but I ALSO have rebar and dirt work done to pour my driveway!!! Apparently that is coming tomorrow!
    How exciting!! When will it all be done?

Good morning all !

I am not grumpy...of course the boys haven't woken up yet....

BIG NEWS!

That is fantastic!

I drive by our house all the time too. On May 4th we had dirt, now we're up to 3 floors and waiting for the roof to go up. What's really bad is the house is on the way home from work, so I'm going by it all the time.
    I would drive by all the time too. I think a brand new house is major and so very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh
    We're cranky because we can't sleep!!! How come is it we can't sleep and the DH's are snoring away like there's no tomorrow?
    Maybe the snoring is keeing you awake??

Well...I am off to get ready. Boys should be up soon and we are of to the mini golf course. Have a great day everyone!
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

I"m with Nat - I don't believe anyone on here could be Bashful!
    Ummmmmm, hellllo????
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post

How exciting!! When will it all be done?
    Allegedly, it is to be finished early to mid October. Darn, isn't that right when I'll be in WDW for the I-COT bash???

See what lengths I'll go to to avoid a move???
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Would Figaro count as Bashful? Or maybe his 'owner'?

Clotted Cream! Very yummy, especially on scones with Jam.

Could you guys give me a bit of pixie dust for a problem I am having with disney at the moment? I want to give them a chance to fix it before telling the world what they have done but pixie dust should help! Thanks!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post

Clotted Cream! Very yummy, especially on scones with Jam.

Could you guys give me a bit of pixie dust for a problem I am having with disney at the moment? I want to give them a chance to fix it before telling the world what they have done but pixie dust should help! Thanks!

Probably me?
    I want to try Clotted Cream, so where near the world will I be able to purchase Cotted Cream?
    Here's the pixie dust for you hope all is well between you and Disney
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

pogo Guest

I don't like the way this is turning out.
    Easy Girl... I really don't like the way this is going !

Come on...... I really, really don't like the way this is going ! Can I volunteer for Bashfull ? Please ?

I also believe it was established a few posts back that Pogo was claiming Dopey!
    I knew it.... the redhead was the one that tried to volunteer me for Dopey..... and I'm not buying it ! No sir ! I'm too shy to be Dopey !

And since Ken is our 'fearless leader' then by default he would be Doc. I'll take Sneezy... I"m with Nat - I don't believe anyone on here could be Bashful!
    Hello..... I'm very bashfull ! See..... ....... I told you.
    Ummmmmm, hellllo????
    Yyyyyeeeaaaaaahhhhhh.......... RIGHT !
    Now there's another possibility !

How much do you need ? Will this be enough ?

Post Thanks / Like

=Oh my..... It appears I'm waking up to a bunch of cranky women. Why ?

What's with the "man bashing" ?
    A - not cranky, just tired
    B - not man bashing, just an observation. And maybe it shouldn't be gender-specific but I've seen my fair share of project plans that don't fully take into account the flow of events

I took Ben and his dad to the Broadway production, for Ben's sixth birthday. We were seated in the last row of the first level balcony... practically needed oxygen. But it was an amazing production and you will love it! Don't be late as the opening is absolutely jaw-dropping! I am so in awe of the things those Disney imagineers invent!

:So, did you give in to the craving? It's way too hot in these parts to be thinking of chili! Gonna be 102 today... don't even wanna think about what the heat index will be.
    I didn't because I didn't have any on hand, didn't want to go out to get some and was too lazy and didn't have all the ingredients to make it myself. And it was in the 60's and rainy here yesterday so it was actually perfect chili weather.

I hate to say it but give me some pre-meds and I've been known to be a bit Dopey.

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    Good luck, sending so you get the job.

Absolutely!! Does your tween like the beach?
    Not a job for me... subsidized transportation. But if I did work there, I'd certain suggest some changes (see above comment re: project planning).

Amazingly, DS did not inherit my beach-loving gene. But he does like mini-golf. The ones here in Brooklyn are just I'm sure you have a much nicer one near you. Can we come play?

Tons of with some special action-provoking mini thunderbolts thrown in for good measure. I can't believe that 24 hours have gone by since you told me about this and STILL no answers.

Alex, when's you trip? Pogo, did you golf today? Christine, how did the "meet the teacher" evening go?

Later all!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: