ICOT15:
3 days 5 hours 21 minutes 44 seconds or
0 weekends or
3 days or
77 hours (51 waking hours) or
4640 minutes or
278,503 seconds

Countdown STORY of the day..
Okay, I read this last night and still have not stopped laughing - so thought I'd share it with you - sorry its not trivia, but still worth sharing!!!

We were staying at Saratoga Springs about 6 years ago. There were a total of 7 of us (kids, niece, etc). We were leaving to go to the parks one morning and when we came around the corner the elevator was at our floor open so the kids ran and caught it. Everyone got in and I was the last. I worked my way into the middle and the doors closed. Well I was like "Hey I could fart right now on the elevator and the kids would think it was hilarious." Well without looking around I ripped a good one but everyone just got big eyed and started looking at each other strangely but I finally just burst out laughing. Then my older son says "Ummm daddy there is someone else on the elevator right behind you!" I thought he was kidding but I turned around and there was this guy right behind me. There were so many of us, he just blended into the crowd on the elevator and I didn't notice him when I got on. I had just raised one leg and farted all over this dude like I did it on purpose or something. I turned bright red in embarrassment and apologized. The guy was pretty cool about it and started laughing a little and said it was ok we were all on vacation but you could tell that he would have preferred that it not been sprayed all over him. lol

if you liked this story - head over to http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s...d.php?t=195405 and read some more....