Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 23

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Yah, where's the tiki bar?
    Do you think he had to hide it after Blythe's visit?

I think we have a mystery here...the case of the missing Tiki bar!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    So this is what New York looks like? It's really pretty.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Thanks for not leaving that link alone!

Much better ! and Nice work on the resort too!

Who wants some Chicken Pot Pie? It's homemade!
    Couldn't edit the link.... sorry, I tried.

Thanks... glad you like it.

I love Chicken Pot Pie.... thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    I think he needs a bigger pool for all of us. What do you think?
    Want to come jump in and see if it's big enough ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    A bigger pool, more seating, and, wait, I didn't see a Tiki bar....do you think he'll have to make that a lot bigger also?
    The tiki bar was missing ???? Oh Blythe..... were you at my house today ???
    LOVE the patio and walkway! The brickwork makes it look so classy!

You mean you didn't think our house was classy without the brickwork ???

I didn't set up the tiki bar for the pictures. If you want to see it, you'll have to come out for a visit !

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin' good Pogo. Mary's been pestering me to take up the fish pond in what little back yard we have and put in an above-ground pool. We had one at our first house here and she's missed having it. Biggest problem is the number of trees that hand over the yard ready to drop their leaves.

Okay, I wrote 'The End' tonight, but of course it's not really finished. Lots of read-overs and rewrites before the editor sees it. Feels nice to be able to write those words though.

Who's ready for Wednesday?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I'm sorry Sarah, but you will still be able to call him. Call me anytime you need to talk, ok ?? Tell the "master" I said Hi.
    Thanks for your support I really go from being sad to a little mad and back. I think I'll come to grips with it eventually but it really doesn't seem like it's going to be easy right now!

Just a quick zoop to say hey and that I'm kind of busy getting ready to go off to Disney. But I did get my new 32 TV yesterday, it's so sweet.
    Mary, what day do you leave? Next Monday? Also, congrats on your new tv, that's awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Okay, I wrote 'The End' tonight, but of course it's not really finished. Lots of read-overs and rewrites before the editor sees it. Feels nice to be able to write those words though.
    Congrats on "the end"!! I have to get one of your books ordered. I looked on your website but then got sidetracked.

So how's the evening treating everyone? My mother has already called the house to make sure I'm "okay". Well not really but not that I have much of a choice right now. I have been working my tail off, but this week hasn't been too bad so far (well at least as far as work is concerned).

I went to the shelter today and borrowed one of the dog crates. I think little Miss Scooter Bear is going to get crated at night. This will not only keep her from peeing on my carpet, but will also give her a reason to go outside in the morning, AND use the doggie door, what a concept!! There is a method to our madness I promise!! She will learn this even if it kills Mike and I in the process!

Hope you all are doing fabulous. I'm off to fold some laundry and get to bed. to you all love ya!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

I'm upset...I can't view the pictures. Everytime I click the link, on my pc, it does go to Webshots but it won't allow me to see anything.

I've had trouble with this in the past with Webshots and this computer. I'm not sure what the deal is.... Does anyone know?

Mary, congrats on the new TV! Sounds really cool! Are you all set for your trip? I've got 70 days to go!!
    M°o°nica

Prepare to Shake..Rattle & Roll!
    Freeway Construction Ahead Take Atl. Route.Traffic Jammed.Drive Safely Detour Ahead..get ready to ROCK! All lanes open.SO FLOOR IT! Car Pool lanes open..WIDE OPEN - RnRC

Next Up: Oct 28 - Nov 7th!

N' Awlin's girl born & raised

Post Thanks / Like

hey all, Blythe really needs some pixie dust. extra strength please. i will let her tell you all about it but please keep her in your thoughts and get those pixies working over time.

work is not good tonite. one of the nicu peditiricans got mumps and came to work sick a few weeks ago. so now we all(labor and delivery,nicu and postpartum) had to have blood drawn. and we have to wear masks for all patient care for the next month not going to be fun. i want to rip this darn thing off my face. ok i'm done. back to work.

kate
    whats for breakfast? i could use something good.
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water are on for our enjoyment. Also available are juices and sodas of your choice.
    We got alot of rain wind so far and it's still rather windy outside. Have to check my phone to see if I have any missed calls and or messages left on it for today.
    Now what shall we have for breakfast?
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

The tiki bar is missing and so is some of my hubby's underwear....

Do you think it could be possum related?

Ken, does that sound like the premise of a good mystery novel?

Got to run! Have a great day all!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all..... the weather in our area is simply gorgeous !

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Lookin' good Pogo. Mary's been pestering me to take up the fish pond in what little back yard we have and put in an above-ground pool. We had one at our first house here and she's missed having it. Biggest problem is the number of trees that hand over the yard ready to drop their leaves.

I think you should do it for Mary. Don't you want her to be happy ???

Congratulations on writing the end. My offer stands to do a pre-edit, edit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    hey all, Blythe really needs some pixie dust. extra strength please. i will let her tell you all about it but please keep her in your thoughts and get those pixies working over time.
    Not fair to leave a teaser like that on here. If she doesn't come on and explain I'm going to have to call her this morning.

Lots of high grade for her.

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    We got alot of rain wind so far and it's still rather windy outside. Have to check my phone to see if I have any missed calls and or messages left on it for today.
    Glad you are OK.... keep us informed, will you ??
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwgrl377 View Post
    I'm upset...I can't view the pictures. Everytime I click the link, on my pc, it does go to Webshots but it won't allow me to see anything.

I've had trouble with this in the past with Webshots and this computer. I'm not sure what the deal is.... Does anyone know?

Mary, congrats on the new TV! Sounds really cool! Are you all set for your trip? I've got 70 days to go!!
    Sorry you are having problems seeing them. Could it be the little nut on the keyboard ???

Mary.... how did I miss the post that you got your new TV ???? Can I watch it while you are away next week ???
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    The tiki bar is missing and so is some of my hubby's underwear....

Do you think it could be possum related?
    Sis.... sometimes you scare me...... but I love you anyways. Enjoy your day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Mary, what day do you leave? Next Monday? Also, congrats on your new tv, that's awesome!!
    Sarah we leave out of Flint this Saturday morning at 7am, so I'll have to get up at 4:00am and leave the house around 4:30am or 4:45am. Yippee!

More pixie dust for Scooter. And some for you in regards to the move. Where in Michigan are they moving to?

Quote Originally Posted by wdwgrl377 View Post

Monica, does it go to their home page of Webshots? Not sure why it's doing that, but you can click on advance search, right next to the search button. Then enter pogophotos in the member area. At least that way you will be able to see his resort photos.

Hows' the job hunt going?

Love the TV, it fits perfect in my entertainment center. I should post a picture, eh?
    Yes, I pretty much have everything packed since I had a yesterday off. It's just waiting to get zipped up and hit the road.

Mary.... how did I miss the post that you got your new TV ???? Can I watch it while you are away next week ???
    Sure, why not!
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe not sure what it's for but here is a truck load of it it!

Pogo the photo's looked neat. I'm glad it turned out so well. Is Patti pleased with it? Your BBQ looks great!

Ken congrats on the edit!

Sarah sorry about the news of the move upseting you. I live farish from my parents (not that far but it's over 3 hours and it used be over 6) it's really easy to reach each other by phone and you may find you enjoy your time together even more.

Sandy glad your ok if soggy. Hope everyone has a splendid day!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    A reminder, I WILL have internet access in Korea, and I just bought a laptop today, so I will not dissapear into the ethos...hehehe. Hope everyone is doing well!!! Has anyone tried the new restaurant "The Wave" at Contemporary??? I heard it's really good.

Miss you all!
    Hey Greg!!!! Please don't leaveeeeeeee! I don't know why but I don't want you far away from us here. It just won't be the same (not that I ever get to see you, but you know what I mean). You better keep posting on here! I will be trying The Wave for dinner next Sunday.....I'll give you the scoop once I return, the menu looks delicious!

And also where is the Dole Whip machine???

Can I teleport myself to the resort? Tomorrow is supposedly going to be the worst for us here.....I got to work safely today but it still looks very bad outside...dark as night and windy.

Seriously thank you all so much for the positive thoughts...please keep them coming.......!!!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Can I teleport myself to the resort? Tomorrow is supposedly going to be the worst for us here.....I got to work safely today but it still looks very bad outside...dark as night and windy.
    Forgot to say about the weather here this morning. It was only 43 when I got up about an hour and half ago. Eek that is too close to 32 for me. But it's up to 48 right now. Beautiful blue skies.

Emily stay safe, maybe they will let you go home early. I'll be at the world this weekend too. Have a great time.

Oops, where did I leave that question? I know there is one around here somewhere.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh goodness, I hope everything is ok. I was thinking about her last night and wondering why she didn't check in. Mega strong, extra, extra for her!!!
    More pixie dust for Scooter. And some for you in regards to the move. Where in Michigan are they moving to?
    Back to my home town of Royal Oak, it's where my Brother and Sister In Law still live. It's going to be sad, but they haven't sold their house here so I don't know how long the whole process will take.

Well Scooter did ok last night with the crate. We put her in there around 11:00, Mike got me up at 3:00 to let her out. We took her out the doggie door and outside. She did her business and we put her back in the crate. She was in there for about two more hours and I took her back outside and she did her business again. It seems weird that she didn't hold it all night, but then again she hasn't had to in a while, she's used to peeing on my carpet!! I know she can hold it, she holds it all day when we're at work, I think it's just a training thing. I'll keep you all posted.

Well I'm off to finish my 'do and head to work. Is it Friday yet? I know Pogo, I'm not supposed to ask that . Have a wonderful day everyone, to you all!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,
    quick one this morning... I have to get to the vet school.
    Marilyn a "coating" ceremony is when the students get their lab coats. I've never heard of it either. They have a 6 day orientation and today is parents day and family this afternoon.
    I wanted to do something special. I thought maybe a wreath for their door (my dd's roommate is in vet school too)
    Good news here. My dd and her bf made up. They make such a cute couple. Sad thing was he wanted to go to vet school too and didn't make it.
    Guess what I get??? practically all the dry science diet we can use. My dd gets a 20lb bag a month. That can easily cover our 4 yorkies and she can get any type including prescription diet. Hmmm vet school 30K a year... free dog food...
    Monica, thanks for asking about my dad. He told us yesterday that he imagines he will get to go home by Friday He stood up yesterday but has a long way to go before he can get his strength back. Medicare covers 21 days so I imagine skilled nursing can run a while.
    Not much else going on just rain rain and more rain.
    to all...
    Pogo, glad you missed me.. Your patio is so much like mine.. did Patti design it? I expanded my bricks and put a wrought iron fence at the end with the arch in wrought iron. My is all Lowe's including the fence... I did it myself. I had too much garden, they are so much easier to manage. I had about 200sq ft of garden and I cut it to about 75sqft. I'm so glad I did. I put the fence up to keep my pups from going all over the yard, esp. at night.
    I made muffins for everyone... no not bran muffins but Science Diet muffins ( I have to do something with the stuff )
    Maybe the opossums will eat them...
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

work is not good tonite. one of the nicu peditiricans got mumps and came to work sick a few weeks ago. so now we all(labor and delivery,nicu and postpartum) had to have blood drawn. and we have to wear masks for all patient care for the next month not going to be fun. i want to rip this darn thing off my face. ok i'm done. back to work.

kate
    whats for breakfast? i could use something good.
    Blythe doesn't have the mumps, does she? for Blythe and anyone else that needs it.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

MsMin - If I ever make it out to the New Orleans area (or where ever in LA you are) can I come see your Yorkies? I think those dogs are so cute! (I want one )

I wish I had a back patio like the one in the photos. Pogo, why does it say it is your resort? Did I miss something?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=MissStyles;1720016And also where is the Dole Whip machine???
    [/QUOTE]

Pogo, the resort looks awesome! Hope to see it in person sometime... but Emily's right, a Dole Whip machine would be perfect.

Hi all, just zooping in... it's almost 10am and I've done nothing but write emails and finish the laundry. I have to go to school and set up my classroom... get my hair done at 3... and hopefully have some time to shop for a new outfit for school. My MIL took the girls shopping today too bad she wouldn't be amenable to buying me school clothes...

Has anyone heard from Blythe? We are worried!!

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Zoop!
    I hope this brand new day finds all of you in good health, happiness and good humor.....
    I won't be on much for the next few days at least... My ex decided that a new airboat motor is more important than child support and we're still struggling with catch-up from Dr bills and trying to buy tickets for theme parks that we can't afford etc.
    I actually had to pawn (get a loan on) my laptop to get diapers yesterday so I'm borrowing a laptop from a friend for five minutes.

Oh, well..so goes life right?
    Sarah, I hope all is going ok, I haven't beeen able to read back through but know that I'm by your side if you need me k?
    Take care all.
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Pogo the photo's looked neat. I'm glad it turned out so well. Is Patti pleased with it? Your BBQ looks great!
    Thanks Natalie.... Patti is very pleased with it..... which means I'm a happy camper !

Where's Christine when I need her ????
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    And also where is the Dole Whip machine???

Seriously thank you all so much for the positive thoughts...please keep them coming.......!!!
    No Dole Whip Machine yet.

You can here any time you want.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Monica, thanks for asking about my dad. He told us yesterday that he imagines he will get to go home by Friday. He stood up yesterday but has a long way to go before he can get his strength back. Medicare covers 21 days so I imagine skilled nursing can run a while.

Pogo, glad you missed me.. Your patio is so much like mine.. did Patti design it?
    Your Dads attitude will go along way towards recovery. Encourage him all you can.

Patti and I designed the patio together. We have so much fun doing things together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Blythe doesn't have the mumps, does she?
    She's fine... I spoke with her a little while ago about it and there might be a chance she has mumps. Kate had me worried about her so I had to call her.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    Pogo, the resort looks awesome! Hope to see it in person sometime... but Emily's right, a Dole Whip machine would be perfect.
    But it has a Margarita maker..... doesn't that count ???
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Zoop!
    I hope this brand new day finds all of you in good health, happiness and good humor.....
    I won't be on much for the next few days at least... My ex decided that a new airboat motor is more important than child support and we're still struggling with catch-up from Dr bills and trying to buy tickets for theme parks that we can't afford etc.
    I actually had to pawn (get a loan on) my laptop to get diapers yesterday so I'm borrowing a laptop from a friend for five minutes.
    OK.... have his lazy butt thrown in jail then.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: