Quantcast Intercot Team Ride Competition - Page 13

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, his out teleporters go to Key.
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay. Then who gives him their out teleporters?

Post Thanks / Like

15 Days until the start
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

dont remind me....
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

To Team Believe members (I'd PM but I'm too lazy to type this twice):

I was going to meet today, but probably not, as I might not even get on. So we'll meet on Monday night. Over the weekend I'll also PM you your room descriptions and who your teleporters should go to. Thanks.
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

Post Thanks / Like

Monkey, I want to try to finish my room and get everything done by this weekend. If not, I can probably be on for a while during the week. And them im going to WDW.

Chris
    "WDWizard"

Last Trip: Disney's Hollywood Studios/Blizzard Beach June 2008

Next Trip: Not anytime soon. Been there, seen it all, have too many t-shirts.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay Team 4, we finally have an order. And these were the room titles that were submitted. And you thought I forgot you this week. We will make sure everybody finds each other for the teleporter linking.

1 chescat (Shallow End VMK Surf School)
    2 CL_MsBehave (Tiki Tiki tiki Surf)
    3 CL_figgiefig (Surf Safari)
    4 FleetwoodJak (Jungle Surf Camp)
    5 BlueGenieAce (Happy Sleepy Surf Inferno)
    6 BlueGenieAce (Surf Under the sea Treasures)
    7 Meag (Underwater Squid Surf)
    8 RainyDaisy (Space Surf Mountain)
    9. bluegreenboy (Space Station Surf)
    10 Nachocat (Sports Surf)
    11 ReadingPrincess (Surf Home)
    12 patti (Splash Surf Mountain)
    13 SnowMegg (Surf Show Boat)
    14 Jrwv (Western Surf and Shoot)
    15 RenDuran (Evil Surf)
    16 CL_WDWFanaticD (Ghostly Surf)
    17 christinedog (arg Surf me Matey)
    18 chescat (Surf With Yeti)
    19 CL_figgiefig (Tropical Surf Exit)
    20 chescat (Frozen Surf Exit)

And Jrwv, I will give you SnowMegg's teleporter so that you are starting out of the hub room until we get SnowMegg's room going.

Post Thanks / Like

Snow, where are you?
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia
    Snow, where are you?
    Found her Patti. She's going to be working on her room on Tuesday. She's going to need help with some up and down pieces. I will probably give you guys some so when you see her she's got them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    Found her Patti. She's going to be working on her room on Tuesday. She's going to need help with some up and down pieces. I will probably give you guys some so when you see her she's got them.
    I've got a bunch of up and down pieces she can have. I'll send her a message, anyone else need any?
    Meaghan (Meag)

VMK Name - Meag

DVC Member since '99 Home:Boardwalk

Next WDW Vacation: Unknown...how sad

Post Thanks / Like

The latest and greatest for news letters.

Waterslide Team Competition

The Build Your Own Waterslide competition is almost here! All the registrations that were sent in have been reviewed and accepted or rejected. If your team has been accepted, get your rooms ready!

Here are some frequently asked questions about the competition:

What are the rules?

Each Pool Patrol is to consist of no less than 6 and no more than 20 members. The ride may not exceed 30 rooms in length. Players may only be on one Pool Patrol team. Each member of the Pool Patrol must contribute at least one room to the ride. The Lifeguard must be the owner of the Shallow End room, where the team's ride begins.

When will my room be judged?

Judging will take place between Friday August 4 and Sunday August 6.

How will I know when my room has been judged?

When your room has been judged, you will find a Blue HOST Judging flag in your Shallow End start room. This flag cannot be traded or sold and will only be in the start room. This signifies that your team has been visited by staff and been judged.

Do I need to have someone in my room the whole weekend?

While it isn't necessary to keep your room open, it would be a great idea to have a team member in your room so you can share the great slide your team has created with other players.

What are the categories that we will be judged on?

There will be three categories with five winners plus one grand prize winner in each category: Best Use of Color, Most Creative, and Best Overall Ride Experience.

Are there prizes?

There will be prizes for the five winning teams in each category and a special prize for the grand prize teams (18 winning teams total). There will also be a participation prize for everyone entered in the competition.

Good luck and have fun!

THANK YOU VMK FOR NOT MAKING US STAY IN THE ROOMS THIS TIME!!!!!!!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

We didn't have to stay in the rooms last time varcity. They wanted us to share them to the population but not for the actual competition. At least they are telling us that ahead of time.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742
    We didn't have to stay in the rooms last time varcity. They wanted us to share them to the population but not for the actual competition. At least they are telling us that ahead of time.
    Actually Fan, that's not true. We were told we had to stay in the room until we were judged. Then we could leave. When Hula came into our room, she asked who here is from the team and we said us since SparkleMeTink wasn't on. After she judged that's when we moved to Disney's start room so they were judged.

I would give the following tip to people. I would try to get people from your teams, to at least be in your start rooms the first day. They "suggest" you keep your ride open. I hope they aren't going by the popular list but you don't know. Its definitely up to the Team Leaders what they want to do. I think the reason for the change in their thought is, with all the crashes we have, it is really not fair if judge comes in and you team members had just crashed.

My thought is, once we are judged, have people in each of the 4 starts for maybe an hour or so each day. We could even go from start to start. That way we have credit for being on popular list for each day. But any suggestions we're open too.

I know we have an issue of some of us will be gone on Sat and Sun. That's why we have the hub systems set up. I'm hoping we get judged by when we submitted the teams. That way all four of our teams should be done first day.

Post Thanks / Like

Eek - gads!

We will be busy that weekend too, but may be avaiable still on that Friday to help out. I should be able to play VMK and do laundry at the same time. I have lots of ups and downs too if anyone still needs them.

Good luck to all! My first competition - I am so excited!
    Anna / VMK RainyDaisy

Post Thanks / Like

It's not this weekend but next right? I don't know where I might be. Might be school shopping by then.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742
    It's not this weekend but next right? I don't know where I might be. Might be school shopping by then.
    August 4-6th. Everybody seems to think its this weekend for some reason.

School shopping all day? What are you buying??

My problem is ChevelleFan and I have XGames Aug 3-6. We have tickets to all the events. But thankfully we aren't going on Friday to Staple Center. So I will hit some stuff in the morning on Friday and then be back for the start in the afternoon. I might also be able to get DH to come off and on for Sat and Sun as a room sitter.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's just because they gave us so much more time with this event and only gave like a week on the last one.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

My ride room is done!!
    Chris
    "WDWizard"

Last Trip: Disney's Hollywood Studios/Blizzard Beach June 2008

Next Trip: Not anytime soon. Been there, seen it all, have too many t-shirts.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Awesome WDW I'm sure madame cat will be rather proud of you little dude
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWizard
    My ride room is done!!
    Woot! Woot! Are you going to be on later? I'm suppose to get ChevelleFan linked after your room. Are you supplying two teleporters or are him?

Also Keys I have teleporters for you also to link you with ChevelleFan.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: