I know I heard lots of bus problem reports from various posts and we ALMOST drove to the TTC on our first day...but we tried it, (from the ASMusic) and five minutes after we waited a bus pulled up. It wasn't overcrowded and we got to the magic kingdom ten minutes later. That night right AFTER the park closed we got on the second bus, which arrived only ten minutes after we got to the stop. there were standers but only a few. we experienced the same thing for our five days at the parks--only about a five-ten minute wait for each bus. we were there june 14-18 so this is fairly recent. I recommend using the buses. It's also a really cool way to meet people! We had this lovely family from Maine sort of "follow" us (or us following them) to the various parks and saw them all the time. We became friends by the end of our vacations. try the buses. it saves the hassle of driving and remembering where you parked!

------------------
"Tell us where the talking Llama is and we'll burn your house to the ground!

Don't you mean 'or'?

Right, tell us where the talking llama is OR we'll burn your house to the ground.

Well which is it? That seems like a pretty crucial conjunction!"--Emperors New Groove
BOO-YA!