I'd like to point out that Disney REALLY tries to scare people about the intensity of this ride - and I feel it is unwarranted.

I have ridden it several times and a new feature they added a few months back is that when you enter the queue, they give you a plastic card to take with you that basically tells you the ride is a motion ride that can make you sick. It also has the usual warnings about "not for pregnant women "and "not for those with neck or back problems", etc. As you walk through the queue, you're supposed to read the card - and then you return the card to a cast member before you get close to the boarding rooms.

They do not give these cards out for the other WDW rides that are WAY MORE intense (Everest, Space Mountain, etc.) - it's almost like they want to scare people.

Simply put - this ride is not really a "ride". You sit and watch a screen - but your seat is very much like you are on a jet-ski - only you are not in water. Your feet are solidly on the floor of the "jet-ski" and you have handlebars to hold in front of you. You can lean forward a little if you like - but you are basically seated upright the entire time. The jet-ski moves slightly in sync with film - but it is nothing at all like a coaster. The action is all simulated movement on the screen - and if anyone would have an issue with what's on the screen - they could just shut their eyes - and then it would feel like they are sitting in a chair while their eyes are closed.