Quote Originally Posted by Fangorn View Post
Had a great time this weekend. Now we're sitting in the Poly lobby waiting for the Tragical Express to take us back to reality ....
lol at Tragical Express

I'm typing this from gate 39 at MCO. DW and I are waiting for our flight home after a FANTASTIC weekend at I20 with some FANTASTIC folks. It was so great to see everyone and I can't thank John enough for all he did to put this event together. Also major kudos to the folks like Canada, Justin and Dawn, Cindy, Gale, et. al. who pitched in to help plan things. As usual things ran smoothly and I believe a good time was had by all.

Was fun reliving some of the moments from all of the meets of the past ... 2001: An INTERCOT Odyssey, the 5th anniversary meet, the Happiest Gathering On INTERCOT, the 10th, the 15th, and the Run Disney events. I've had SO many great times over the years with you all and quite honestly I'm looking forward to another 20 years.

Thanks to all of you who have made an impact on my life over the years. You are truly the best folks I've ever had the privilege to know and I love you all dearly!