I am thrilled with all of this news! I'm especially excited for Tron because it will add some more pizzazz to Tomorrowland. Think how beautiful that will look at nighttime!! And for those people who were sad from the rumors that the Speedway might be going away, they will be pleasantly surprised to learn that's NOT the case. The Tron ride will be in a whole new section of the land. I've got goosebumps!!

If I may say though, I am sad that they are changing Ellen's Energy Adventure into Guardians. While I think the Guardians ride will be great, and while I think Ellen's Energy Adventure desperately needs updating, I'm just sad that Future World isn't so future-y (word?!) anymore. How does Guardians of the Galaxy fit in there? I thought they were going to bring back the "greatness" of Epcot, but, um, is that happening? Mission:Space at least is "science-y". Lol! And the TS restaurant they are going to build next to Mission:Space seems more relevant than dropping Guardians in Future World.

All the rest of the announcements are fantastic. The Star Wars hotel sounds like a zillion dollar idea. I think they just invented a money tree because people will pay through the nose to stay there.