Quote Originally Posted by garymacd View Post
Hello all. We are planning a trip for September and are wondering about anyone's personal experiences with table service gluten-free options.

We are wondering specifically about Mama Melrose's, '50's Primetime Diner. My beloved wife is tired of eating salads and chicken fingers. What are your personal favourites? Do any of you have any other personal likes at different restaurants throughout WDW?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gary
My husband has celiac disease and we were VERY nervous about Disney and the gluten free menus. HAVE NO FEAR!! As always, Disney takes care of it's guests. My husband was offered gluten free dinner rolls. A chef came out at every meal to discuss his allergy, and to comfort him when ordering. He got the biggest portions I have ever seen. I swear it was enough for 3 people. Every morning, they cooked him a custom breakfast which included GF Mickey waffles. It was awesome and he was treated like a King.

I would suggest you stay far away from the donut shop in Downtown Disney that advertises it's GF. He got so ill from eating there.

Have a great trip!