Quantcast Crescent Lake Scavenger Hunt

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crescent Lake Scavenger Hunt

Wasn't sure where to post this but the family and I had a lot of fun doing this hunt I created and figured some of you might like to try it. It's all based around the Crescent Lake area resorts (Boardwalk, Y&B, S&D) so it can be finished in about 30 mins to an hour.

All you have to do is print how ever many copies you need, set a time limit and pick a meeting place for the teams or individuals to return to. Each team will need a smartphone or camera, pen or pencil and pocket change (to buy a penny press). I set a time limit of 45 minutes and if they went over, I docked 5 points for every 5 minutes you were late. Teams earn points for every task they complete. The points are weighted so there is a bit of strategy involved. Team or person with the highest number of points wins. I bought two Yacht Club pins for the winning team of two since that is where we were staying. I'll explain the answers and questions below. Let me know if you need any more info.

http://52ideas.tumblr.com/image/136627263107

1. --

2. BLUE. There is a wood cutout of a girl in a diving position in a cluster of wall hangings in the beach club villa lobby.

3. You can get these from cast members on all modes of Disney transportation. They are hard to find as not every cast member carries them.

4. Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Sort of a goof up on my part but there are paintings of the Magic Kingdom, Disneyland and Disneyland Paris castles. Two are Sleeping Beauty Castle and one is Cinderella’s castle.

5. a. PENNY PRESS FROM ESPN CLUB - You can verify it is actually from ESPN club because it will say so on the penny.
    b. PARK MAP IN FRENCH - I was surprised the hotel desk didn’t have these. Players will have to make it to the World Showcase entrance to EPCOT for this one.
    c. GOLF PENCIL - Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf will have this behind Swan and Dolphin.

6. You’ll have to check the price of this at the time of your trip as it changes. It is the massive ice cream sundae at Beaches and Cream at Beach Club. My family is very familiar with this resort area so you may have to give a little hint as to what this is before the hunt if your family isn’t as familiar.

7. The resorts have tennis courts tucked away somewhere on their property.

8. Sort of random task but the teams found both a sea shell and banana.

9. —

10. This horse is in the miniature carousel in the lobby.

11. —

12. —

http://52ideas.tumblr.com/image/136627263107
    1994 - Caribean Beach
    1996 - Boardwalk
    1999 - Caribean Beach
    2000 - Institute
    2001 - Beach Club
    2006 - Animal Kingdom lodge
    2008 - Boardwalk
    2015 - Yacht Club

2. Thanks Pirate Granny thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Neat idea!

But "print how ever many copies you need?" I'll wait for you to develop the app. :-)
    "You used all the glue on purpose!"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing. Such a great idea.