So... I find myself in a new situation. I recently relocated here to Florida. My first 'major' purchase was, of course, an annual pass, and I'm proud to say I've been to WDW more times in the past few weeks than I have in the past several years. I've had to go alone, which is fine for the most part, because I have no family here and I'm still working on making friends. I have some acquaintances, but we're not at that, "Hey, let's go to Disney together" stage in our relationship.

When I do go, which has usually been Friday or Sunday evenings, I've had dinner in the parks. While I've enjoyed the walk up service of Pecos Bill's, Pinocchio's Village Haus, La Cantina de San Angel, the Harambe Market, and the like, I would sometimes like a nice dinner in a sit-down restaurant where someone waits on me. Maybe a little indulgent...

Here's my issue be it ever so slight. I'm doing all of this alone. It'd be awesome to have someone to enjoy this with, but until that happens, I'm going solo. Would it be too weird to make reservations at, say, BOG, or even the castle, when I'm showing up by myself? I mean, I realize that every guest has a right to enjoy Disney just as much as the next person or group, but you know that sometimes at certain restaurants out in the real world it does feel awkward. Any suggestions on which restaurants in which parks would be better?

I think that's all for now...