In September my family and I will be renting an RV and staying at the Fort Wilderness Campground. We will have our own vehicle, but for this situation, I’d rather leave my truck parked at the campground.

We have a 7:30am reservation at O’hana and want to try to make rope drop at the Magic Kingdom (opening at 9:00).

I would like to use Uber, but since it is so early in the morning, what do you think my chances are of getting an Uber driver at 7:00am?

Would a taxi make more sense? I always see Taxi’s hanging out in front of other resorts, but I really can’t believe it would be the same at the Campground. Does anyone know if Taxi’s do hang out at the Campground waiting for someone who might need a lift?

The reason I don’t want to drive is so we can be dropped off at the Poly, eat at O’hana’s, take the Monorail to the MK and at the end of the day take the boat back to the campground.

Also, does anyone know what the child car seat laws are in Florida? I have a 3 year old (soon to be 4) that will be riding in the Uber car or taxi. This past September we grabbed a taxi for a short ride from the Poly to Shades of Green. There was a torrential downpour that we did not want to walk in. Anyway, the cab driver never said anything about my wife holding our little guy and I didn’t really give it much thought until later.

Thanks for taking the time to read all my questions!!

Urbs