Quantcast Fp+?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Fp+?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fp+?

Staying at the Boardwalk Oct 25 - 27. When we booked over the phone, the cast member said we should get everything set up on the Disney My Reservations website and sign up for our Magic Bands, but she said our resort was not eligible for FP+. She said we could only use them for room access, tickets, and charging, but she said that may change so keep checking.

Yesterday I spoke with a cast member about another separate matter and I asked her if our resort is eligible for FP +. She was really confused and said "Of course! You got your bands, right?" I told her everything the first cast member told me and that the last I checked the Disney site, I could make dining reservations and see my resort, but couldn't make FP+s. She said "Oh. It must be because you're AP holders. Add your passes, then you'll be able to do it." I linked my pass, but still waiting on DBF to call me back to give me his pass number. I tried to go in and see if I could book a FP+ for me (just to test it out!), but I still was unable to book under the FP+ section.

1. Which cast member was right?
    2. Am I missing a step?
    3. Is it because I need both guests ticket information before I could go forward?

I tried to check the website, but it didn't seem to answer any question. Any help would be appreciated.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You may need to call the IT department. I've been on the phone with them several times trying to link my AP. There are still issues with some APs and MDE/FP+. If your pass is linked, you should be able to book fastpasses though.

From what I was told, regular FP will still be operational. Have a great trip!
    #runICOT rocks!
    6 years Disney running!
    14 5Ks
    13 10Ks
    16 Half Marathons
    5 Coast to Coast
    Just Finished: WDW 5K 10K
    Up Next: SW Light Side (Virtual Half) Dark Side (Half) Kessel Run Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Great! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I appreciate the help!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: