Quantcast Big Brother - Live Feed Spoilers

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Brother - Live Feed Spoilers

I'll say right now, if anyone wants to start a BB thread with no live feed spoilers that is just pertaining to the broadcast show, please feel free. Of all the shows out there, this is the one I love spoilers on, so I always read the live feed transcripts on my favorite reality TV board (FORT).

So wow, who's watching and reading? What a horrid group of folks this year. That's all.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm watching - and it isn't a great group. They're really into themselves and I'm sure we've all heard the disgusting things that were said during the 24/7 live feed. I like Helen and hope she can hang in there.
    23 times since 1993 and still counting

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, won't they all be shocked when they come out and find out how much America hates them (again, they are clueless in there) and that some have lost their jobs.

I like Helen too, and dare I say Elissa. She's toast though unless she wins veto.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been watching. Nobody that I am rooting for yet.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Yes, won't they all be shocked when they come out and find out how much America hates them (again, they are clueless in there) and that some have lost their jobs.
    Were the job losses due to what their employers have seen on the show?
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, from what they've seen on the live feeds. So far, CBS has not aired any of the nastiness.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm am so glad they aired that package outing Aaryn's ugly ways. She's a piece of work. They spared all the others though. Spencer and Gina Marie are also guilty.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the answers Mel. WOW! Even from the tiny bit we saw on TV last night that is so against everything I have always tried to teach my children. That kind of behavior is so unacceptable in this day and age. Shame on them.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Post Thanks / Like

Default Messy House!

Is it my imagination,or are these the sloppiest Houseguests ever! The house is a mess!
    Hºoº lly

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

WDW repeat guest since 1989!

Post Thanks / Like

It should be interesting to see who they send home tonight. Anyone of these mean girls would be a good choice.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Post Thanks / Like

i hope rachel's sister alissa(sp) wins
    Next Up-All Star Movies

2019-All Star Sports
    2017-PO Riverside
    2015-All Star Music
    2012-Pop Century
    2010-Pop Century
    2008-Coronado Springs
    2005-PO French Quarter
    2003-LBV
    2001-All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bostonchic13 View Post
    i hope rachel's sister alissa(sp) wins
    I also like Helen. Ginamarie needs to go - she's downright mean. The comments she made to Candace about her own mother not liking her was a low blow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vicster View Post
    I also like Helen. Ginamarie needs to go - she's downright mean. The comments she made to Candace about her own mother not liking her was a low blow.
    Do you only watch the show on TV? Helen is awful. In fact, they are all pretty much awful. Hands down the worst BB season for me ever. I hate to say it, but I'd only like Jessie or Elissa to win at this point, and Elissa has done nothing, and Jessie is out the door for sure this week. Former houseguests like Dan and Janelle are tearing these folks apart on Twitter. It's hilarious!

I wouldn't mind McRae winning, but he has to break away from that bully Amanda. He's starting to see the light as we can see in his diary room sessions, but he's scared of her wrath. I'll only respect him if he does cut her loose and play HIS game.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you only watch the show on TV? Helen is awful.
    Yes, I do only watch the show on TV so apparently I'm not seeing the bad part of Helen - only that she's trying to control the house. Alyssa has been pretty quiet lately - wouldn't mind seeing her win. And I do think McRae is seeing the light when it comes to Amanda - he does need to get rid of her.

Post Thanks / Like

Helen is not a bad person like Aaryn, GM, Amanda and even Spencer, to an extent, are, but she's incredibly annoying with her ridiculous pep talks and is terrible at this game. She tells everyone everything, and cannot keep her mouth shut. For 2 weeks America put Amanda up on a silver platter, and Helen's response was 'it's not the right week.' I wonder what she'll say next week when they come after her, including Andy, wagging his tail behind Amanda and McRae. Why Helen is so blind when it comes to Andy is baffling. She's been told over and over that he's a snitch, but she continues with the blind faith.

And the rest of them are that much more stupid for following her. The whole house mentality of doing what everyone wants/not getting blood on my hands is BB disaster. I think what keeps people watching, and ratings up, is wanting to see these terrible folks get their due when they get out of the house. Problem is now, with them all going to jury, it's not going to happen like we all hoped (especially with Aaryn).

Post Thanks / Like

I think what keeps people watching, and ratings up, is wanting to see these terrible folks get their due when they get out of the house. Problem is now, with them all going to jury, it's not going to happen like we all hoped (especially with Aaryn).
    I wonder if that's why more are going to the jury house this season????

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to be in the minority on Helen. I've liked her since the beginning, and I am on the feeds all the time. I think she is playing the game well (though less recently), and she is playing a good social game.

I guess you could really call me a SuperFan when it comes to Big Brother. I've watched every season since #1. I've had, and watched the live feeds every year. I post lots of content on one of the Big Brother sites.

I actually do screencaps of the live feed. I prefer to call them "StoryCaps" because I condese conversations and add the appropriate images to go with them.

My favorties this season have been Helen, Elissa and McCrae. I liked Aaryn in the beginning, but that quickly changed. I'm not a fan of GinaMarie, Spencer or Amanda.

Andy has been annoying all season, but I'm finding myself liking him even less as he sides with Amanda and conspires to get rid of Helen.

I'm not sure why Helen seems to be scared to get rid of Amanda. Most of the house seems to be afraid of her ... but once Amanda is gone, she can't do anything. McCrae without Amanda will be almost as weak, and alone as Jessie.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Posted a lot of images of Amanda and McCrae's wedding tonight. Search TVCH, look under Big Brother USA 2013, and Screen Caps in General discussion.

The house really got into it tonight. Looked like a real wedding.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. Great screencaps, Chris. And McRae looked like a mechanic, and apparently Amanda complained all night that Big Brother wouldn't give them alcohol on "her" special day. Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. Thanks for the info Chris.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: