Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
Sometimes things happen and I'm understanding about it. It was beyond anyone's control, things break, except for the clerk treating me like I just didn't know how to function. An apology in that case was enough. Sometimes there's not much else to do.
I didn't mean to imply that an apology wasn't enough. Had I gotten a sincere apology, I think I would've been fine. I didn't expect a discount or anything given to me for free. I know it happens; it's technology. It was the attitude of the CMs I dealt with that bothered me. My kids sat on a balcony dripping wet for 45 minutes in the chilly (low 50s) weather, and all I got was a shrug and a "sorry". Not your typical Disney apology. After years of over the top customer service at deluxe resorts, I was just not impressed by what I saw at the value. It was enough to make me never want to go back to one. We're more than happy as DVC members. I'm kind of glad the value service was like it was. If we'd had a spectacular experience at ASMovies, we wouldn't have even thought about joining DVC!