OMG this was a great podcast - I found myself taking notes about the topics I wanted to discuss.

The Magic Plus or FPP or whatever is called - I'm still on the fence. While I like the idea of securing passes to Soarin so that I don't have to compete in stroller races in the morning, I also don't want to have to plan every minute of my vacation. Also wondering if it will work for DVC and Annual Pass holders like it will for everyone else.

I have to agree with Gary on Flame Tree BBQ - one of the best CS places to eat and a great value. We never eat anywhere else at AK. Maybe it is a midwest thing - the half chicken doesn't bother me at all. Of course I also purchase 1/8th of a cow every few months...

I like both Kona Cafe and Ohana's equally. Although Ohana's get a slight nudge due to the amazing noodles they serve. Very yummy.

I also like John's pick of Fish and Chips - this is a must do for us every trip. And malt vinegar is the only thing that should be served with Fish.

Earl of Sandwich - we love it so much that when my husband was recently in Philly for a work thing I made sure he gave himself plenty of time to go by the one in the airport there to bring me back a sandwich. Yes there is an Earl in the Philladelphia Airport.

Ooohh can we please get a running group! That might motivate me to put the running shoes back on.

There were several laugh out loud moments during this one.

~Amanda