Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
So, they can be spread out instead of losing a ride... I mean, I understand why they are doing it, but it is really not necessary...
I am not going to disagree with you. The spread out meet n greets don't bother me, but since we are Florida residents, passholders and visit frequently, I'm not sure my pattern is what holds for the majority of Disney visitors. It does seem like they are trying to make the infrequent visitors happy. I know people who don't want to "run all over the park" for meet n greets and it does make it hard to get them all if you really want to. For me, there is always next time.

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
The pictures I have seen of the construction area make Casey Jr look pretty neat for the kids.. I'm sure the play area will be popular with the children and parents who want a break and want their kids to blow off some of that pent up energy... Should be a cute addition...
Definitely for me. I know lots of people thought the Pooh Playground was a waste of space but my kids loved it. Last night they didn't want to ride Pooh but they played in the interactive queue for quite awhile.