Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
We have officially found the dumbest Survivor ever, I think. And they didn't vote her off. Mind-boggling. It was weird to have that DIY challenge without Jeff, but at least we got a reward challenge.

During the first half of the show I was thinking that title was going to Colton. His entire tribe seemed to be on board with setting up a really good camp, and he sits on the swing doing nothing and then when he does do something, it's to go over to the girls camp and bug them. Why not walk around the beach with a sign on your back that says "vote me out next?" Pretty much the entire episode he was like your little brother/sister that keeps tagging along with you and your friends and you can't get rid of them. Even the girls wanted him out. I think he's like Cochran all over. Probably has the intelligence to figure this game out, but has zero social skills to navigate thru the game. The fact that he was given HII will be the only reason he goes far (potentially). I hope that down the road we don't get him playing the "they don't like me because I'm gay" card. He's done nothing but alienate his tribe and they appear to be going out of their way to try make him fit in.

I liked that they brought a reward challenge back, but didn't like that Jeff wasn't there to administer it. You really had no idea what was going on during the challenge and other then the music it was hard to know that a team was close to completing it.

Immunity challenge was pretty good. I actually thought the women would have dominated it, as women generally have a better sense of balance.

I wonder if they could have simply had one woman, say Kat, walk down the beam and simply push each woman off one at a time, never touching two at the same time, and then walking to the end station platform. Granted that would require the other women to get in the water and reform, but I wonder if that would have been a quicker solution. It appeared by what Jeff said that if someone fell in, other than the control person, that the game still continued, even though Kat jumped in anyway.

Next week looks brutal for the women if they have no shelter and the rains kick in. I think back to Russell's first season and how bad the weather was, this could wipe the women out.

If they lose a 3rd straight immunity, I would guess a mini merge would come about or it would be about time that some of the men would start thinking "we can't be beat, so its time to throw a challenge and get xxxx person out", which usually results in disaster.