We are on our last bus ride back to animal kingdom lodge kidani village. Had a great last morning and lunch. We leave feeling very full. I don't know if we are full from lunch or from the "chicken soup for the disney soul". This was the most fun, fufilling trip.

When we get back to AKL, we will do our last visit to the refill station, last purchase at johari and the last time we pass the security hut and here welcome home.

To all who have followed us by reading our travels, I hope you enjoyed following along and hope that for but a few moments, reading my realtime posts gave you a moment of escape from the day to day.

To all the cast members that have made our trip the best one yet, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And to all the nameless people that showed us kindess, gave me happy birthday wishes without being paid, gave up their seats when they saw me carrying 26 lbs of sleepy preschooler - you have helped to restore my belief that people are genuinely good and helpful.

But, the reports are not over! I will still report from the road on our way home... all night.. this will be a first.

And I have my formal report that i'll be working on the whole way home... i'll try to do pics too.