Quantcast where to stay with 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default where to stay with 5

I am expecting baby #3 in the spring and I'm wondering what my options will be for on-site resorts with a total of 5 people, 2 adults and 3 kids (one of which will be an infant). The disney website lists very limited options like the villas ($$$) and the campgrounds which I'd prefer to avoid. Anyone have a more complete list of options or am I destined to be an off-siter from now on?
    Many visits as child.
    2005 WL, AK
    2006 POLY, CR
    2007 WL
    2008 POFQ
    2009 CSR
    2010 POFQ

*October 2011 POFQ

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

With that configuration you can stay in any room (for 4) until the baby turns 3yo. At that point you're truly considered a family of 5. Your least expensive option then will be POR's Alligator Bayou section or 2 connected value rooms.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

First Congratulations, Port Orleans Riverside has trundle beds and will take 5. All the Resorts will provide a pak n play too but I don't know if the baby will count since I don't think most of them will book 5 in one room. We usually get two rooms at a value with connecting doors and sometimes still cheaper than one at a moderate.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like

You can stay at any of the places you've stayed as a family of 4 until the baby turns 3. At 3 the child is counted as another person in the room and must pay for tickets and food. Once the baby is counted as a person in the room your least expensive option would be one room at POR in Alligator Bayou. Those will sleep a 5th person on a trundle bed. After that you can either book two value rooms, or two moderate rooms. The value family suites sleep 6, so that's another option. You can sleep 5 in most of the deluxe resorts. WL and AKL are the only deluxe resorts that won't sleep 5 in a standard room, but you can get rooms that sleep 5 at both of these resorts, just not a standard room, and they'll cost more. After that you can, as you stated in your post, book at the villas or the campground. There are really lots of options for a family of 5 at all different levels and price points. Congrats on the addition to your family and start planning the babies first trip!!!!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the info! Looks like I can still at my favorite places for a few more years then.
    Many visits as child.
    2005 WL, AK
    2006 POLY, CR
    2007 WL
    2008 POFQ
    2009 CSR
    2010 POFQ

*October 2011 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have stayed at Cribbean Beach Resort with 5 when my youngest was an infant.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: