Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
ESPN is the first area that comes to mind but, as you noted, this spot gets very crowded, especially when big games are playing. In the past, I'm aware that some of the other lounges throughout Disney World have broadcast the game - Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian comes to mind as one of those locations.
In the case of Tambu Lounge, I would get there very early. It has limited space and seating, especially in the area where you can actually see the TV. If packed with patrons, you stand a good chance of not even seeing the TV. If the game is really important to you, the best place to watch would be in your room with room service. Everywhere else gets pretty crowded during Superbowl broadcast and focus on the game is not a priority over serving a crowd.

I love to watch the Superbowl, but if I were in WDW, that would be the year I would probably miss it in favor of Disney parks and experiences. But that's me. My husband would probably feel differently, especially if the Patriots were in it. Good luck finding the perfect spot.