Our answer would be in this order:
POR
Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness

Our last stay at the Pop was anything-but- relaxing to us. Lines for buses, the noise level at the Hall, no relaxing walks back to the room. During our stay, we went over to Fort Wilderness to do the Horse ride (which DD loved) and it just felt relaxed. No one seemed to be in a big hurry and we both commented how laid-back it was compared to Pop. We also took the boat ride from Downtown Disney to POR. Once again, we just seemed to be able to breath as we walked along the pathways. DH and I just felt relaxed there.

I guess it may all be on where your room is in relation to the bus stop, check-in hall, pool, etc. as to how much traffic you have going by your room.

At POR, there is the game room for the kids and they also have bikes and surrey bikes to rent - we'll do the surrey bike ride next time. Would be fun to rent a surrey and the whole family ride it. Our daughter at times would much rather be at the resort, swimming or at the arcade than be at a park.

Wilderness Lodge - there's the pool, activities in the lobby for the kids (arcade too), walks out by the boat pier, sit out on the back deck in a rocking chair.

Just my opinion,
Kerri