Quantcast Grandparent's First Trip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grandparent's First Trip

hello everyone. so my grandparents who are in their early 70s are finally going to disney, it's about time in my opinion. i've given them all my tips and my birnbaum's book. they are staying at port new orleans riverside and i've told them to do MVMCP. do you guys have any other tips or ideas for them. they'll be in disney for 6 days starting on december 6th. i want to make sure that they have afablous time and love disney as much as i do.

thanks
    niki
    I Want Adventure In The Great Wide Somewhere!!

Kiss The Girl

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

What a great time for them to make their first trip to WDW!! Decent temps and they get to see all the decorations.
    When my finally got my mother to come with us it was in June 2006 the heat really made it rough for her at 77 yrs old.

I would suggest they take the time to check out the Christmas decorations at the various resorts. The GF and Beach Club seemed extra nice IIRC from our last trip at the holidays.

The Osborne light show is a "can't miss" @ DHS and we always enjoy the storytellers at the various countries in World Showcase @ EPCOT.

And while they are at EPCOT, I think the Candlelight Processional is another thing you have to see.

Just thinking about this makes me wish we were going then instead of of mid-January.
    35+ trips to WDW since 1985...and it never gets old.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: