Quantcast What's the most unique park picture you've gotten?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the most unique park picture you've gotten?

After our first few trips, I realized we were taking a lot of the same pictures each time. So now, I try to make it a point to look for different things to photograph or different ways to photograph the same things. What are some of your most unique photos, or what photos have you taken that are out of the norm?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

from behind the castle, it was dusk, and i took a picture of the castle. for some reason it was cloudy and that made the background look purple. it came out reallly good
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    from behind the castle, it was dusk, and i took a picture of the castle. for some reason it was cloudy and that made the background look purple. it came out reallly good
    Mine is kind of like this. My husband and I took a picture in front of the castle after a storm, about dusk, and the colors of the sky were gorgeous. I had no idea it would come out so good.
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

In Nov 2005 I took my then girlfriend, now DW, to Disney for her birthday. She had been once as a child, but remembered little of that trip. My favorite picture, and for us the most unique, was taken just as she saw Mickey for the first time. The look on her face was priceless, and I am glad to have it for all time
    1975-2000 Family Trips, FW
    Nov 2005- FW
    June 2006- FW
    Feb 2007- FW
    Dec 2007- POFQ
    Feb 2008- POR
    July 2008- WL
    Dec 2008- FW
    Feb 2012- POFQ
    Herb
    Proud Passholder

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you'd call this unique or just lucky...I was taking a picture of the back of the castle and didn't realize the show in the castle forecourt was about to end and I ended up with the the back of the castle surrounded by fireworks.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised there are not holes worn in the pavement for some shots. It seems like everyone stands in the exact same place for some.

I think this is my most unique. You have to know where it is and be very quick to get it.
    Mr. Toad give deed to Owl
    Dave aka: Altair
    "Even though they're graceful when swimmin', it's hard to believe sailors thought they were women" - Manatee area, the Living Seas

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite in one of DD running back to wrap her arms around Cinderella after she took the picture with her. She gave Cindy a huge bear hug. I was so excited to capture it. Another favorite I have is a really cute one of Goofy "eating" my DDs head during her birthday breakfast at Chef Mickeys.

One of the only pictures of myself I like is with me and DD on the ferry on our way to the Polynesian. We are sitting on a bench and the sun was perfect-just before sunset.

We also have a really neat pic from the top of the Contemporary as a storm was forming. It looks like a whirlpool was forming right about us.

Post Thanks / Like

I took a picture during Wishes and ended up getting the red heart fireworks above the castle in the shot.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite one is actually 2. I have a picture of my Mother in law holding my daughter in Germany at EPCOT. It was 1984 and my daughter was 7 months old. On our last trip I took another picture of my daughter in the exact same spot, in 2008. I have the photo's side by side in the same frame.
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

Post Thanks / Like

at the dtd mickeyd's theres a small hamburgeler statue and im doisn the litte burgular pose
    Ohanna means family, no one gets left behind or forgotten

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone- new poster here! Been a Disney fan my whole life, been to Disney Land twice and Disney World three times and I absoleutely love it!

I would have to say that my most unique picture from Disney World would have to be one of Me doing a meet and greet with Pluto in Town Square right in the very middle, but the unique thing is that right when the picture was taken, the fireworks from dream along with mickey went off right above our heads and it looks so cool! Perfect timing!

Post Thanks / Like

I love taking pictures of the fireworks, and it's taken me a few times to get any good ones from Wishes. But on my last trip I got an amazing photo of the fireworks going off behind the castle. When I got home and uploaded them onto my computer and could see them better I realized that there was one person standing in front of us with Mickey ears on. You can see everyone's silhouette, but the one with the Mickey ears is about a head above the rest, and it just looks really cool. It almost looks like Mickey is there watching Wishes, too.
    First Trip to Disney World; age 4 1/2; 01/89 CBR
    15+trips staying at CBR, Port Orleans, Dixie Landings, AsSp, AsMu, AsMo, POP!, GF, WL, Fort Wilderness.
    Resent Trips;
    03/04; POP!
    03/05; POP!
    06/06; POP! (Honeymoon!)
    03/07; AsMo
    09/08; AsMu

Post Thanks / Like

Fireworks are so hard to get good pictures of! Last trip DH happened to get a whole bunch of really amazing pictures of Wishes. I love looking at them. One of my favorite pics from the last trip was when we just got off KRR in AK. There's a fountain the girls were playing in. A little boy said to my DD8 "Let's stick our heads under and see if we can hear each other talk!" So I have a picture of the two of them with their heads under this dome of water. Another favorite picture, oddly enough, is of the cover of the pizza box from one of our dinners back at the hotel. It's one of those pictures that just helps bring the memories back. I'd love to see people's pics if they want to post links! I'll try to do the same.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't actually take the picture - DH did. When Epcot was hosting the millenium celebration, they had a wonderful parade, led by a float that Father Time was riding on. He stopped the parade, got down, came over, and kissed me on the head. I was overwhelmed with shock, but felt so special.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

my fav photo is my DD was 18 months old saw tigger ,while he was with another family getting his photo taken with them. My daughter grab his tail and started grabbing it and pulling it and saying "MY TIGGER"... tigger and everyone else including the CM and the family he was with was laughing...I have a photo of her trying to drag Tigger and him looking down at her...

i have it on video of the whole thing...too funny,she is now 14....
    Just keep swimming Just keep swimming

emmetlovesmaleficent Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    I'm surprised there are not holes worn in the pavement for some shots. It seems like everyone stands in the exact same place for some.

I think this is my most unique. You have to know where it is and be very quick to get it.
    Mr. Toad give deed to Owl
    what scene is this i must get a pic i <3 mr t!!

emmetlovesmaleficent Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jimsgal05 View Post
    my fav photo is my DD was 18 months old saw tigger ,while he was with another family getting his photo taken with them. My daughter grab his tail and started grabbing it and pulling it and saying "MY TIGGER"... tigger and everyone else including the CM and the family he was with was laughing...I have a photo of her trying to drag Tigger and him looking down at her...

i have it on video of the whole thing...too funny,she is now 14....
    when i was 2 and ran up2minnie the cast member pushed me...i slightly remember. minnie got very mad. i guess mickey fired him!!! all i got was a free autograph book...

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is at the bus stop at POP! It was a partly cloudy day, and there was just enough sun, that you could see the cluds reflected in the sign. I didn't even realize it until I printed the pic for my scrapbook. I took it 8 trips ago, and it's still a favorite.
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the photo I have of just the tops of the turrets of the castle, it looks like an artistic photograph from a magazine, it's my favorite one I ever took.
    September 22-29 2012 Wildnerness Lodge
    Aug 10 All Star Music
    July 10 Wilderness Lodge
    May 09-POFQ
    Sept 08-POP Century
    Aug 07-PORS
    Sept 06-POFQ
    Sept 05-CBR
    from 81-04 off site at least once a year except 3 years (can't remember which years!)
    80-even came to the world in mom's belly

Post Thanks / Like

My M.I.L. got a picture of FL from CRT, and I love it. And, on the last trip DH got a close up of each of our girls with the castle all lit up in colors showing right over their shoulders. I love those!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: