Quantcast Anyone ever call thinking it was your 90-day...but it wasn't?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone ever call thinking it was your 90-day...but it wasn't?

I use a countdown and we've also counted ourselves to see which day would be our 90 day for ADR's.. it shows that today would've been so i planned on waking up very early on my weekend to get on the phone at 7am. Only to find out that my 90-day is tomorrow! LOL

Anyone ever do this? I wasn't mad, but I now I have to get up early again tomorrow (which I don't mind, just think its funny! and I better get all my ressies! lol).

When the dining CM asked me for my reservation # I gave it to him and he could not pull anything up...so I am calling my TA now to see why this is. Also, for mostly all of our meals it will be 13 of us together...9 adults and 4 children. But we are 3 small groups all staying at 3 different resorts...Pop, BLT and CBR. When we go to each meal can 1 person from each party give their dining card to the waiter/waitress so the TS is taken off of all 3 parties and not just 1?

Sorry if it sounds confusing. I was reallllly looking forward to getting my adrs done today.
    Been there, Haven't done it all...GOING BACK!!!

Next trip "Home" - September 3-10th 2016 at the Beach Club Resort! Giannas 1st trip to WDW!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we have all done this. It's the excitement. Good luck tomorrow.
    OS 12/76,7/82,3/85
    FW 8/89
    POR 8/95,8/98,11/00,1/4,10/10
    AS 3/211/3,11/5,11/7,11/12
    BCV/YC 7/3,10/14
    VWL 7/3,5/4,5/5,1/6,10/6,3/7,1/8,10/8,3/9,10/9,3/11,10/13
    OKW 12/4,10/11
    POP 5/6
    CS 5/6,12/9
    BWV 10/7,5/11
    DCL 5/6,1/12,7/12,10/12,3/13
    SSR 7/7
    POFQ 3/11
    BLT 1/12
    GC 9/7,2/15
    AUL 2/15

Post Thanks / Like

guilty. good luk tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbella16 View Post
    I use a countdown and we've also counted ourselves to see which day would be our 90 day for ADR's.. it shows that today would've been so i planned on waking up very early on my weekend to get on the phone at 7am. Only to find out that my 90-day is tomorrow! LOL.
    Aw man--this means that MY 90-day mark isn't tomorrow, but Monday...LOL! Good luck tomorrow.

When the original 180-day time frame was in place: A month after I booked the trip, I called to make my ADR's...which would have been fine except I was calling at the 210-day mark, not 180 lol. The CM I was talking to was very nice about it (seriously, I was convinced I was at the 180-day mark).
    Michael Bluth: I need access to these files that are apparently for British eyes only.
    Rita: Well, lucky for you, my whole face is British.

BMan62 is offline Team INTERCOT Cast Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, for mostly all of our meals it will be 13 of us together...9 adults and 4 children. But we are 3 small groups all staying at 3 different resorts...Pop, BLT and CBR. When we go to each meal can 1 person from each party give their dining card to the waiter/waitress so the TS is taken off of all 3 parties and not just 1?
    That is the way that it will HAVE to be. Since children meals and adult meals are handled differently, and that you will have 3 separate reservations, you will get 3 checks and have to hand in one KTTW card for each reservation.

Post Thanks / Like

We had this happen to to us last week. Thought we had to call on Thursday but it was really Friday.

When we called on Friday, we were told that the system was down and couldn't book past 90 days.

Then my DH called today and they said there was a problem with our reservation number. I have never heard of this but we will be calling every day to get the rest of the ADRs. That will be a total of 7 - maybe 8 - calls to a 407 number.

Glad I don't pay the phone bill.

#35 - SSR 05/16
    34 trips
    2015 SSR
    2014 GFV & CBR/ToT 10mi!
    2013 DWL & POFQ
    2012 Bdwlk & SSR
    2010, 2011 OKW
    2009 BLT & SSR
    2008 SSR & AKV
    2007 SSR 2x
    2006 SSR 2x
    '05 DVC!SSR/DCL
    '03,'04, '07 POP
    '98, '99 ASMo
    '95, '96 2x, '97, '98 ASMu
    '89-'94 Off

Post Thanks / Like

If I understand your question correctly, you would like to know if each party can use 1 KTTW card to pay for their meal...or comp it using the DDP...yes you can. We had a party of 11 in three different rooms and did this same thing. I believe that the waiter asks you at the start of the meal how many groups there are and then each group gets a bill(fyi the gratuity will be added to each bill 18%).

Hope this helps!!!
    Off-Site several times between 1983-1992
    1993-Grand Floridian
    1996-Poly
    1998-Poly
    2001-Poly
    2004-Pop
    2008-Pop "First MNSSHP"
    2009-Coronado Springs" MNSSHP"
    2010-Pop Century "MNSSHP"
    Next Trip 10/01/2011 MNSSHP !

"Now approaching carousal of progress."

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, been there, done that LOL.

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carolanne View Post
    Aw man--this means that MY 90-day mark isn't tomorrow, but Monday...LOL! Good luck tomorrow.

When the original 180-day time frame was in place: A month after I booked the trip, I called to make my ADR's...which would have been fine except I was calling at the 210-day mark, not 180 lol. The CM I was talking to was very nice about it (seriously, I was convinced I was at the 180-day mark).
    Yes Carolanne, yours will be tomorrow. I was on the phone at 7am today and got everything we wanted at all the times we wanted. I am so happy!!!

I finally will be going to Le'Cellier for the 1st time since I never could get a ressie!

Next trip "Home" - September 3-10th 2016 at the Beach Club Resort! Giannas 1st trip to WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belster View Post
    If I understand your question correctly, you would like to know if each party can use 1 KTTW card to pay for their meal...or comp it using the DDP...yes you can. We had a party of 11 in three different rooms and did this same thing. I believe that the waiter asks you at the start of the meal how many groups there are and then each group gets a bill(fyi the gratuity will be added to each bill 18%).

Hope this helps!!!
    Thank you!! Yes, I also asked the dining CM over the phone this morning too and she assured me with exactly what you said!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Carolanne, yours will be tomorrow. I was on the phone at 7am today and got everything we wanted at all the times we wanted. I am so happy!!!

I finally will be going to Le'Cellier for the 1st time since I never could get a ressie!
    Yay you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for me!
    Michael Bluth: I need access to these files that are apparently for British eyes only.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carolanne View Post
    Yay you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for me!
    I'll also keep my fingers crossed for ya! You shouldn't have any issues. Its a pretty slow week to be there, since its the week before Thanksgiving Week...but its also free dining!

What places are you shooting for?

Post Thanks / Like

Not completely finalized yet, but my list so far is: Kona Kafe, Captain's Grille, Ohana's (night of the MVMCP), Le Cellier, and Sci-Fi. I might switch out a few of those for: Raglan Road, Tusker House, or Turf Club.

Enjoy Le Cellier. I've always had great service there. And the food wasn't too shabby either, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I did this in May. My countdown clock said the day would be the Sunday before Memorial Day. I got up early and called in and sat on hold only to find out that it wasn't my day. I was confused until I looked at the clock and it said 90 days 12 hours or something like that so those extra 12 hours meant it wasn't 90 days but actually 91 days. Confusing. I had to get up again early the next day which was a holiday and I could have slept in. Got my ADRs though! Went on line later and changed some of them.

By the way, I called this week, a week out, to check my reservations and was able to get in within less than a minute. This was in the afternoon. Must be a slow week for reservations.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: