Quantcast I Got A Free Dining PIN!!!! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    With the PIN code you received, do you have to do a package (room & tickets) or can you just add it to an existing room only reservation? In other words, do you have to buy a minimum ticket to get the free dining?
    Just a minimum 4 nights at a value resort. We already had a 4 night package with base tickets and paid extra hotel rate to come a day early (not part of the 40% PIN deal we got in March when we made the ressie). Now with this deal, we coverted to a 5 night deal since it is free dining (and lost the 40% off deal - no biggie, better deal with the dining) and still saved $400!
    "Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."
    - Elastigirl

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goofysbabe View Post
    I'm hoping to get one, we will be there Oct. 17 thru 23........NEVER have gotten one yet!!!! What is the address the emails come from - just wandering - in case I might have deleted on accident (I doubt, but wishful thinking) Please throw some pixie dust my way
    It's unmistakeably from Disney. The subject line was something like "A disney deal you can really sink your teeth into". At the top of the e-mail, it stated our family name and then the offer.
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Travel View Post
    Just a minimum 4 nights at a value resort. We already had a 4 night package with base tickets and paid extra hotel rate to come a day early (not part of the 40% PIN deal we got in March when we made the ressie). Now with this deal, we coverted to a 5 night deal since it is free dining (and lost the 40% off deal - no biggie, better deal with the dining) and still saved $400!
    Huh, I was under the impression you had to buy at least a one day ticket in order to get the free dinning.

We just got our PIN code yesterday! My dad had been eagerly waiting for mom to say that we had gotten one (family of 4 adults going). He booked as soon as he found out. The best part is, I'll be there for my birthday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rayadragon View Post
    Huh, I was under the impression you had to buy at least a one day ticket in order to get the free dinning.

We just got our PIN code yesterday! My dad had been eagerly waiting for mom to say that we had gotten one (family of 4 adults going). He booked as soon as he found out. The best part is, I'll be there for my birthday
    You could be right. I don't know. We purchased 5 days in the park, so it's covered. Sorry if I gave anyone the wrong impression.
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

We're getting the free dining Thanksgiving week thanks to a postcard my DH received, but it's only good on three rooms; we're traveling with four so I'm hoping to get a code for free dining for our 4th room! With the code we got, it was a package deal--room and tickets to get the free dining.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

I am going the same week and would love a free dining pin!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!
    Off-Site several times between 1983-1992
    1993-Grand Floridian
    1996-Poly
    1998-Poly
    2001-Poly
    2004-Pop
    2008-Pop "First MNSSHP"
    2009-Coronado Springs" MNSSHP"
    2010-Pop Century "MNSSHP"
    Next Trip 10/01/2011 MNSSHP !

"Now approaching carousal of progress."

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!!

We got that PIN too, but we can't afford to go back until next year. Just got back in May though, so I shouldn't complain.

Post Thanks / Like

ask and you shall receive!!!!
    we got a pin number today...applied it to our existing reservation, and away we go!!!!
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    ask and you shall receive!!!!
    we got a pin number today...applied it to our existing reservation, and away we go!!!!
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

I just got this PIN as well and I am tempted to book a second trip!
    1990 & 91 - Off Property
    1992 - Contemporary
    1993 thru 96 - Poly
    2002 & 03 - Poly
    2006 - Poly
    2009 - Pop Century & Grand Floridian

2014 - Beach Club for my daughter's first trip!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love a free dining pin...I keep looking and calling....keeping my fingers crossed.
    Oct.99 - Poly (Honeymoon)
    Sept.00 - CS
    Dec.02 - POFQ
    Apr.05 - AKL
    Oct.05 - POR
    Nov.07 - WL
    Oct.09 - CBR moved to POR(10 yr Anniversary)
    Nov 2013 AKV Kadani, 1st DVC Stay!
    Oct 2014 VWL (15 Yr Anniversary)
    Dec 2016 AKV Kadani
    Oct 2017 AKV Kadani Savanna

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine today--keep hoping!
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping new ones roll around for early February 2010..one can hope, right?
    Tricia:
    Mom to mouse obsessed kids: Anthony 12 - Maggie 6.

September '01 - PORS
    October '04 - off site
    September '08 - POFQ
    February '10 - AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if I can use it, but got one today (YAY!)

Keep looking, everyone - you could still get one!

(my fingers are crossed for those that could use one!!)

-Sarah

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Wow Mouseketeer Mom, you got one for Thanksgiving !!! Lucky lucky lucky!!!!
    All-Star Sports

Let's Go.........Mountaineers !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Can you get a free dining PIN if you book through a travel agent ?
    All-Star Sports

Let's Go.........Mountaineers !!!

Post Thanks / Like

(anxiously awaiting a free dining PIN in my inbox). I'm hoping that I get a free dining PIN--DH & I will be in WDW at POFQ 11/15 to 11/20. We already purchased the dining plan for the trip. The PIN would be sweet, but no big whoop if I don't get it. I'm already enjoying the free dining offer in Sept with my mom
    Michael Bluth: I need access to these files that are apparently for British eyes only.
    Rita: Well, lucky for you, my whole face is British.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I read this thread - I had the email in my trash folder! Now we'll see if this works for our situation ..... fingers crossed!
    "You can say it backwards, which is... DOCIOUSALIEXPIISTIC- FRAGILCALIRUPUS. - But that's going a bit too far, don't you think? - indubitably."
    -:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:--

* YC *WL *BC *BW *CB *Swan *Dolphin *GF *Poly* POFQ*

Post Thanks / Like

Have most of you that rec'd PIN's booked through Walt Disney Reservations, or through other travel agents? I'm wondering if that might be the last piece of the puzzle... I am registered on every Disney site there is, have an AP that is registered, have requested maps, vacation planning DVD's, you name it... have never gotten a single e-mail from Disney. I find it so odd that so many get multiple PIN's, and some get nothing! Oh well... still keeping fingers crossed....
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

SQUEEEEEEEE! I got my PIN !

I checked my emails & could not find it at all--wondering if I deleted it without realizing what it was. I did the Disney's Live Chat--that CM couldn't help me, but told me to call CM Chat. That CM...ugh, very rude--he told me that if I deleted the email, "oh well, that's sent from Disney marketing, there's no way for me to research that, so I guess you're out of luck." I then called the Disney Travel number and she couldn't have been more helpful--she gave me my PIN and I've already emailed it to Denise at MJ. DH is VERY happy!

Those of you who were told by a CM that they can't look it up for you--keep trying!
    Michael Bluth: I need access to these files that are apparently for British eyes only.
    Rita: Well, lucky for you, my whole face is British.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: