Quantcast Photopass Question? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone purchased the cd AND the photo book? I'm wondering if the photobook limits you to use it for just one trip (ie. dating pages with 2009, etc.). I think I might get it if I can put multiple trips in there. Any experiences out there?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iheartdisney View Post
    Has anyone purchased the cd AND the photo book? I'm wondering if the photobook limits you to use it for just one trip (ie. dating pages with 2009, etc.). I think I might get it if I can put multiple trips in there. Any experiences out there?
    i got the 99$ pre pay cd last year and then made a shutterfly photo book myself - it was a lot easier than i thought it would be and i was able to use the photos that i took and the photos from the photo pass - it was the 8x8 hard cover photo book and i think i paid like 30$ with shipping
    playdead88

boardwalk villas may 2005
    boardwalk villas may 2006
    beach club villas april 2007

wilderness lodge april 2008
    DVC member april 08
    animal kingdom villas may 09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g8rgirl29 View Post
    You can get as many photopass cards as you need, remember to write down the numbers or take a pic of the back of your card incase you lose it.

You may want to double check on this – I think I remember reading last year when we got this that you could only link 6 photopass cards per online account.
    November 2010 - Fort Wilderness
    August 2008 – Pop
    April 2008 – Fort Wilderness
    November 2004 – Off Site – Cypress Point Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tys_mommy View Post
    You may want to double check on this – I think I remember reading last year when we got this that you could only link 6 photopass cards per online account.
    This made me curious (I have never had more than 4 or 5) so I went searching and found this on the photopass site:
    http://www.disneyphotopass.com/skins...ingstarted.htm
    Claiming or Adding Disney's PhotoPass ID's

If you have your Disney's PhotoPass card ready at the time of registration, enter the 16-digit number from the back of your card into the "Disney's PhotoPass ID" field.

If you have more than one Disney's PhotoPass ID when you register, simply click the "Add another ID" link to view more fields. If you have more than 10 Disney's PhotoPass ID numbers, you can add more after registration from the "My Albums," "View All & Order," or "Enhance" pages.
    Mary Ellen

WDW

Oct1992 OKW
    Sept2007 OKW
    Sept17-23 2008 OKW
    Sept15-22 2009 OKW
    Jan13-17 2010 POP, OKW
    Sept16-25 2010 OKW
    Jan16-19 2011 SSR
    Jan13-19 2013 OKW
    Jan20-26 2014 SSR
    Dec05-16 2014 SSR
    Sept12-18 2015 SSR
    June7-12 2016 OKW
    Upcoming
    Sept8-13 2016 OKW
    Jan2017

Post Thanks / Like

As many as you can get taken and as many as you want to add editing too. I think we got 3 cd's total last year. We had around 350 pics taken and added special borders etc to them and ended up with over 1000 photos. However it takes a lot and I mean A Lot of patience to get through the editing process to get as many borders etc added.
    I'm confused . Does the price you pay get you unlimited cds? I thought you only got one? Or do you pay the same amount per cd? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

im pretty sure that the price you pay includes all the pics you have taken so if it means you had enough taken to fill up 2 or 3 cds then thats what you get
    playdead88

boardwalk villas may 2005
    boardwalk villas may 2006
    beach club villas april 2007

wilderness lodge april 2008
    DVC member april 08
    animal kingdom villas may 09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bostomco View Post
    I'm confused . Does the price you pay get you unlimited cds? I thought you only got one? Or do you pay the same amount per cd? Thanks.
    The price you pay gets you 1 copy of as many cd's that are needed to fit all your photo's on. We paid one flat rate and got 3 cd's. Now if we wanted an additional set we would pay the fee for additional cd set and I think that would be $20/set(but I am not positive since we have never ordered an extra set).
    Mary Ellen

WDW

Oct1992 OKW
    Sept2007 OKW
    Sept17-23 2008 OKW
    Sept15-22 2009 OKW
    Jan13-17 2010 POP, OKW
    Sept16-25 2010 OKW
    Jan16-19 2011 SSR
    Jan13-19 2013 OKW
    Jan20-26 2014 SSR
    Dec05-16 2014 SSR
    Sept12-18 2015 SSR
    June7-12 2016 OKW
    Upcoming
    Sept8-13 2016 OKW
    Jan2017

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

I sent you a pm with all the info you should need including that link!! Have a great vacation!!
    Sorry g8rgil29, I hate to harass you, but could I get more info too? (or from anyone else as well) We've always avoided the photopass guys asking to take our photo, but just recently we were saying it would have been so nice if we ever actually did it! So next trip we're thinking about pre-ordering the cd.
    I know this is a STUPID question, but like I've said we avoid the photographers generally. About how many spots can you find in each park (I know I've seen the photographers in front of like the castle & ToT and stuff) but only remember generally spotting about 1 per park (ya'know RIGHT in front of the major icons) are there tons more that I just haven't been noticing? Can anyone give my a general idea of where else I can locate them?

Also, any more info on the private photo sessions? I know there's like a "sitting" fee or whatever, but then can I add the photos right to my same photo-pass account? And are there tons of time /location restrictions on the photo sessions? Ideally I'd love to get some ones taken of us in the boardwalk area at like dusk-kinda time... could they do somthing like that, or are they limted to being inside a particular room?

Post Thanks / Like

We were there last month and did the photopass. We had one card that came with our trip paperwork that we registered before we left. Then when we were there we received another card in our room so used that a few times too as it was more sturdy...it was made of plastic. Well one evening I decided to register the new card on our account and it would not recognize the number....kept telling me it was an invalid number. I mentioned this to a photopass photographer and she told me to go to a photopass store at one of the parks and have them check the card to see if it was good. We did this and were told both cards were good and they even let me see the pictures on both cards. Then the lady told me she was going to put all of the pictures on each card and told us to be sure and find a photopass store right before we left and do this again....that way if one of the cards did not work then we would still have all the pictures on the other card. I am so glad we did this as that second card number never did work for us but at least we had all our pictures....95 pictures total. Here is a TIP....if you want to know ahead of time where the photographers are you can ask at any of the photopass stores where the photographers are located at that park and they can tell you so you can be on the lookout for them. We had to do this on our last night when it was raining. We couldn't find a photopass photographer anywhere but then checked at the store and found several after that. FYI....although we started out with 95 pictures....by the time I finished adding borders and making some of them black and white I am up to around 450 pictures. Ordered my CD last night and cant wait to get it!
    1288 very long miles to WDW!
    1958 DL-Off property
    Dec 1998 WDW-Off property-Chaperone HS Band trip
    Sep 2005 WDW-POR-25th Late Anniversary
    Apr 2010 WDW-POR-30th Anniversary!
    Aug 2012 DL-first time in 54 yrs!
    Apr 2014 DL-34th Anniversary!!
    Nov 2016 WDW-Retirement!
    Apr 2018 Disney-DGD's 1st trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I did both last year and love the book. You can choose many different Disney page layouts to put your picture in. I don't think they limit you on when your pictures were taken. You can upload any of your own as well as use your current Disney photo pass pictures. They do not date anything that I remember. The price includes 20 pages but you can pay to add up to 60. I don't remember the price per paGe but it was under $2.
    Bryan

4/86, 4/89 Disney Music Days (off property)
    5/89 Grad Nite (off property)
    7/2005 POR
    4/2007 Grad Nite Chap ASMu
    4/2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Grad Nite Chap (off property)
    6/2009 POR
    5/2010 SSR
    5/2011, 12/2011 POR

Post Thanks / Like

We have preordered the CD the last two trips. Well worth it. There are tons of places to get pictures made. You just have to look for them. We had over 200 after editing with borders, etc. before ordering the CD when we got back. Character pictures add to this. Lots of good places for pictures. And each photographer will take 2 or 3 different shots.

The resort sittings has to be booked in advance. We enjoyed doing this and if you have preordered the CD, they give you a discount with proof of the order so take your email print out with you. They pretty well set the places and backdrops inside and outside the resort but you can suggest some too. I don't know if they do it at Boardwalk or not. You will have to call and ask or there may be something on Intercot Central about it. We had ours done at the Poly. Be mindful of the time of day you set up the appointment. We had ours at 11:30, I think, and it was very hot outside and the sun was in our eyes. We couldn't get the beach pictures we wanted because of the time of day and also the crane was up at the castle and couldn't get that picture with it in the background so we substituted some other backdrops. We were very pleased with our pictures though and they just gave us a CD with them all on it. Also, they gave us another photopass with them and I think we added them to our photopass CD. I think is was $75.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: