Quantcast What are you reading..fall edition?? - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    I also read quickly and alot. I recently finished Sherri's Naughty or Nice and Janet Evanovich's Foul Play and Naughty Neighbor. I'm in the middle of JD Robb's Suite 606. Still on my reading list are JD Robb's Three In Death and Salvation in Death and Janet Evanovich's Wife for Hire. Whenever I can finally score it from the local library, I'm going to read Janet Evanovich's Fearless Fourteen. On Nov 25, Nora Robert's The Pagan Stone will be available so I'll be getting that as well. And all this still won't carry me through the entire month!
    How did you like Janet Evanovich's other books?? I've seen them at the library and always wondered if they were as good as Stephanie Plum?? I got Fearless 14 from the library and it was really good, as usual!!!
    Tracy șOș

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegoose View Post
    Jodi Piccoult is one of my favorite authors. My favorites of hers are My Sister's Keeper and Second Glance.
    I love My Sister's Keeper! My other favorites are Nineteen Minutes and Plain Truth. I haven't read Second Glance yet, but that's on my list of books to get next!
    Alyse
    Proud wife and mom!

Many visits to WDW from 1993-2007
    August 2009- Off site
    June 2012- Off site- DS's first trip to WDW!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by threeh View Post
    How did you like Janet Evanovich's other books?? I've seen them at the library and always wondered if they were as good as Stephanie Plum?? I got Fearless 14 from the library and it was really good, as usual!!!
    I like the Stephanie Plum stories better. The others are mostly romance although there are a few that have some drama to them but not much. They're easy reads though.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by threeh View Post
    I just finished number 13 in the Stephanie Plum series ( 14 is on my nightstand) and just finished Breaking Dawn. How about you all...what are you reading??
    What is the Stephanie Plum series? I tried looking for it last week when I went to BAM but couldn't find it. What are some of the title names or classification so I can find it easier. What is it about or the theme? I saw where several mentioned it here and thought I would look for them because I love serial books.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    What is the Stephanie Plum series? I tried looking for it last week when I went to BAM but couldn't find it. What are some of the title names or classification so I can find it easier. What is it about or the theme? I saw where several mentioned it here and thought I would look for them because I love serial books.
    Stephanie Plum is actually the main character in a series by Janet Evanovich - she's a down-on-her-luck girl from Jersey who finds herself working as a bounty hunter for her bailbondsman slimeball relative. The stories combine mystery, romance, and humor and are really entertaining. They start with One for the Money and they are in numerical order with the number in the title. There are also several "extras" like Plum Lucky that fit in between some of the numbered stories. You can search her the author's website for a complete list. I recommend reading them in order as they do tie into / build on each other.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Stephanie Plum is actually the main character in a series by Janet Evanovich - she's a down-on-her-luck girl from Jersey who finds herself working as a bounty hunter for her bailbondsman slimeball relative. The stories combine mystery, romance, and humor and are really entertaining. They start with One for the Money and they are in numerical order with the number in the title. There are also several "extras" like Plum Lucky that fit in between some of the numbered stories. You can search her the author's website for a complete list. I recommend reading them in order as they do tie into / build on each other.
    Thank you! I figured that was the case after I read one of the above posts. I wasn't sure if she was the author or it was a series about her. I looked for both but couldn't find them. I'm going to B&N and see if I can find them. Of course, I have a huge stack of books waiting to be read now, but always looking for more good series. I may go to the library first and see if they have it. Thanks again!
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: