It really is all the little things that count. I remember all of them too. All too many to start listing here. But I will mention a few. The times when our "one more month anniversary comes up" he will buy me that many roses...so on our four months together two years ago he bought me four roses....he did that all on his own each time The times he calls me out of the blue just to say "I miss you". He does anything to make me happy. He always notices something I like or want or that I was eyeing in a store and he will buy it for me. Like for my birthday he bought me the Cricut scrapbooking machine I Love Lucy entire series dvd collection for christmas And one time we went to Foxwoods and stayed the night and out of nowhere he looked at me and said lets go shopping and buy you something nice. Or the times Im sick or not feeling well he will stop at nothing to make sure that Im ok, always ask if I need anything, tucks me in, checks in on me. He always thinks of me when hes shopping, I practically live on Advil so just the other night I went to take some for my migraine and he said, "oh how many are left in there, I will have to get some more soon". Now mind you, he never takes nothing for anything. The only thing he ever takes is Nyquil when hes got the flu. The only reason there is advil there is for me. So he always makes sure he has stock of whatever I use. I love him...AWW I loved this thread just to be able to sit here and think about him

PS-He has a surprise for me planned for when we go to WDW in January! I have no idea what it is and he wont drop any hints.