Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post

where do i sign up and how much are books??

kate
    Good one! I laughed out loud. I could probably get you a loan for the books but you'd have to repay in 5 minutes

T&G, nice digs! Have a great time!!!

Sarah, so glad to hear you had a nice lunch with your dad! Good luck today. for those little fur-babies!

Natalie, thanks for the wishing us good luck, we certainly need it!
    Don't you just LOVE Sketchers??

Deb, it's so good to see my cosmic twin around for more than one sentence you're missed when you're not here!

Rhoda, sorry about the evil project weekend.

So does anyone have anything fun planned for the day? I think we're just relaxing for the day, tomorrow we're going to a car show (we get in free because of the 64 1/2 Mustang) it's only about 2 miles away. Yay! I think Bruce is going to work on his electrolizers (sp?) he's made these contraptions that convert cars to run on hydrogen and gas. They work real well, he's brought the gas milage on the old stang up to 18 1/2 MPG as opposed to the 14 it was getting not a huge difference I know but every little bit helps. Every time he tweaks it, it gets more MPG. Cool huh?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Marilyn, Sorry to hear about not being able to see your DGS. I will share Carter if you'd like. You can never have too many people in a childs life.(well good people at least) He has a Gramma(Bryants Gram), Mi-Mi(my mom), GrammieBryants mom), and he made up the name Nay-Nay for me (I don't know where he got it but I LOVE it, he just started crying one day as I was going out the door and was saying Nay-Nay and that's what he's called me since). Would you like to be Gram-Gram or Nana?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    So, taking a break from packing stuff up. Who knew that you could pack that much for a 4 day trip to the coast? Oh well. If it fits in the car without leaving a kid behind, we're OK. I'm taking my 'puter, but don't know what the situation is for connecting. This is where we are staying. Keep your fingers crossed for some decent weather. See you late Tuesday (or before, if I can connect)!! BEHAVE!
    It looks like a fun place, but where's the tiki bar ????

I will promise to behave but I can not speak for Sarah and Kate. You know how they are.

I won't be around much this weekend either. Today is just hanging around the resort with family and tomorrow is the Great NY State Fair. We are going to see the Outlaws perform. This is the band that tried to recruit me back in the 80's and I haven't seen them since.

Anybody want to meet us there ???
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    SO, what am I doing up right now? Funny you should ask, laid down in my nice clean, freshly laundered bed and found that Pinto had peed on the comforter!! ARGH!! Does anyone want some dogs??? I'll let them go, cheap, really! So I'm waiting for the laundry to go through and then I'll be off to bed again.
    And yet another reason why we don't have a pet. That and the fact we are never home to take of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Good morning fellow students and faculty of the illustrious J.Q.U.
    How did everyone fare the night? I see people are sleeping in this morning so I'll be really quiet. I hope this brand new day finds you all pleasant and perky.
    In honor all of our wonderful children who are continuing their education (including my Hailey!!! ) I am offering a new student orientation.
    The schedule will be as follows-
    9:30 am- Road-kill collection 101
    10:00am- Road-kill preparation 101
    10:45am- Road-kill recipes 101
    11:50am- Redneck english 101

Following this class there will be a short break for lunch to test the recipes your fellow students made in Road-kill recipes.

The last but most important class of the day will start at 1:30 pm and end when everyone has passed out, that class would be

Margarita & cookie making and tasting 101
    I hope everyone has a wonderful day! hugs to all.
    You guys think I have WAY too much time on my hands?
    I'll have to skip all the classes today. Besides, I'm already in Grad School earning my PHD in Margarita making and drinking !
    Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Hi all! Coffee anyone?
    Traci good luck with the college loan stuff.
    Sarah good luck at the adoption centre today. Rhonda good luck with the project. Jym why would you think I mow lawns? What kind of shoe would one need to mow lawns anyway?
    I had to get new shoes for the softball game. Somehow I didn't own any lace up proper running shoes. How odd is that? (However I found a cool pair of skechers sandals at the same time so I was pretty happy about that!)
    Just what you need.... more shoes !
    Marilyn, Sorry to hear about not being able to see your DGS. I will share Carter if you'd like. You can never have too many people in a childs life.(well good people at least) He has a Gramma(Bryants Gram), Mi-Mi(my mom), GrammieBryants mom), and he made up the name Nay-Nay for me (I don't know where he got it but I LOVE it, he just started crying one day as I was going out the door and was saying Nay-Nay and that's what he's called me since). Would you like to be Gram-Gram or Nana?
    Or.... she could be called Gram Cracker !

I'll probably be lurking tonight and maybe even Monday. Patti and I are off until Tuesday so I'll try to check in when I can.

As T&G said..... BEHAVE Sarah and Kate !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I will promise to behave but I can not speak for Sarah and Kate. You know how they are.

As T&G said..... BEHAVE Sarah and Kate !
    What??? Are you talking about ME? I'm the best behaved here, truly I am!

And yet another reason why we don't have a pet. That and the fact we are never home to take of them.
    But you know what? Couldn't live my life without them. They are the best thing that has happened to me. I always tell people there was a time when they were the only things happy to see me. For that I'm indebted to them for life, it wouldn't be worth it without them!

Or.... she could be called Gram Cracker !

So I just got back from the mobile, no adoptions while I was there Lots of lookers but no one wanted to take a baby home. Hope you all are having a good day, I'm going to go lay down for a bit. to you all!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

No quotes, just a hello to everyone today .

Just trying to enjoy our second to last day before work starts again... and get some final projects done. I'm going through the girls' baby clothes so I can bring them to the consignment store. So many memories! I can't believe how quickly they've grown.

And tonight my DH and I are going out for sushi AND a movie!! Can't tell you the last time we did that. We're going to see Vicki Christina Barcelona, the new Woody Allen movie. I'm really going to see the scenery, as Barcelona will always hold a special place in my heart.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Anyone feel like joining us for sushi tonight?

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, I'm honored, really. Anything would be fine. My DD used to call my mom "gabby" - I always liked that. I feel a shower coming on. Can I have a donut in his honor? DD is re-opening today or tomorrow.

You'll be fine with Carter. Love goes a lot further than genetics, and I think Jake knows we love him. When he's 18, (maybe he'll come around and want us). We'll be there for him, and Carter will ALWAYS remember you.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: