Quote Originally Posted by dolphinmickey9170 View Post
I have heard, via PM, that cheesecake factory or UNO's would probably work best with all the pickey eaters we have. NO OFFENSE!! There is ESPN and Hard Rock if y'all want those too. I almost forgot about them. I love Hard Rock. Great atmosphere. Fun times.

We plan on doing the science center and the aquarium and lunch/dinner as well as walking the harbor, one of my favorite things to do. I love walking from Rusty Scupper around toward Fells' point and back.

Any other thoughts?
No offense taken! I am up for anything I had only mentioned the other places as a suggestion I wasn't married to them or anything!

I was actually on the Maryland Science Center site yesterday and if the Baltimore visitors are planning on visiting multiple attractions throughout the weekend, there is a harbor attraction pass that is valid for the science center, the aquarium, the world tradce center and port discovery and a slew of others. I think the price is somewhere around 45.00 for an adult ticket. That would be a good idea since the science center and aquarium admissions alone would cost almost that much. I think that the sci center is around 18 or so to get in and the aquarium us around 20, maybe a little more. I am sure that I could find the link again or I am sure that you could find it as well on the site.