Quantcast What do YOUR ears look like?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What do YOUR ears look like?

The first time I went to WDW with my (now) husband, we bought 'ears' right away to get into the spirit of things.

I bought Tigger ears, and he bought Stitch ears.

We wore them everywhere, and loved when Cast Members would say "Oh, here come Stitch and Tigger!" Immediately, we would turn 6 years old and smile ear to ear.

And on our honeymoon, we wore the bride and groom ears for the first few days in the parks.

So...tell me...do you wear ears in the parks? Which ones do you have?
    '90 - High School Trip
    '05 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    '06 - Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)
    '08 - VWL and BCV

Next Up:
    '09 - Wilderness Lodge Villas

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have three ears.

1) The princess ears...the standard ears with the pink bandanna and the "diamond" earring.

2) The traditional black ears from WDW, except that these were given to me by a cast member and they have my name on them and "mouseketeer" written in silver sharpie on the ears.

3) The traditional black ears from DL, with my name stitched in yellow on the back.

And yes, there is a difference between the traditional ears from each park. They both have a red circle in the front middle, with the park's name on it.

On my next trip I want to try the "make your own" ears where you can mix and match.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

I've got 5 pairs of ears:

My traditional WDW ears
    Golden California 50th Ears
    Jack Sparrow Pirate Ears
    CP Grad Ears
    Reindeer Ears

The only one I want more than anything these days is the YOAMD Ears. Those would complete my collection quite nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

The last pair of ears I had were the traditional black MK ones but this time were going to pick up the year of a million dreams mickey hat (unless we win one!)
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

my 1st trip to wdw, in 6th grade, I bought minnie 'headband' ears- they are pink and fuzzy.

the next trip I got the traditional black mickey ears.

For Christmas my mom & dad got me the golden mickey ears!

The 3rd trip I got the navy cap with the silver light-up ears.

And my friend just went recently and gave me her pair of mickey 'dream ears'!!! The ones that have the cloud pattern on them!
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Post Thanks / Like

Well i have pink ears form when i was three, and then i got YOAMD ears, when i went last sept. i wore them this june and it was fun telling all the confused people where i got them!
    AP Holder since 2015

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

This past Christmas my oldest DD and I got Mickey ears on a Santa hat and my youngest DD got Stitch ears. My mom and aunt got the Minnie mouse ears on the headband with the red bow. We had the best time wearing the hats everywhere we went. I think mine were even the cause for me getting carded at 'Ohana when I ordered a Lapu Lapu!
    A lot of cast members had cute comments to make about our ears and even some of the characters made a big deal out of them.
    I think everyone should wear some ears at least once during a trip...it just makes things a little bit more fun.
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

My ears are the Traditional WDW Mickey Ears with my name stitched on the back. These are precious to me, so I won't wear them to the parks. I'll be getting some Jack Skellington Ears the next time i go.

Post Thanks / Like

The first year I went I bought tigger ears which my brother in law promptly stole when I returned home (says they feel nice onhis baldy head)

So when I returned 2 years later I bought a second pair which I love to wear.

The next year my ister decided she would like a pair and we hunted in vain for them so she had to settle for pink animal print ones from Animal Kingdom,
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

I had the Minnie headband (plastic) ones years ago, but I don't know what happened to them.

I just bought everyone (7 of us) the traditional black Mickey ears from WDW merchandising for our upcoming trip for the MNSSHP. My Mom is going to stitch all of our names on them - saved me $8 per 'ears' - plus they'll be a little different than the stitching in the parks.
    5/04 - Caribbean Beach
    5/05 - Caribbean Beach
    11/06 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Honeymoon)
    6/07 - Caribbean Beach
    10/08 - SSR (for DS's 1st B-day)

DVC Owners @ AKV as of 4/08
    Next Trip: 6/09 - SWW!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: