Quantcast Crazy Weather in CO! Anybody Else?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy Weather in CO! Anybody Else?

Yesterday we had temperatures into the low 70's here in the Denver metro area. Today I woke up to 5 inches of snow! Is anyone else experiencing crazy weather??

Amy

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

crazy weather in ontario canada too
    cant wait for spring soon i hope

Post Thanks / Like

I know! I went for a long run yesterday on the trails in the foothills and came home sweaty and a little sunburned. I woke up this morning to freezing temperatures and blowing snow outside my window.
    Andrea

Dec. '96- All Star Sports

May '98- Caribbean Beach Resort
    Dec. '98- All Star Sports
    Jan. '00- Off Site
    Dec. '01- All Star Sports
    Dec. '03- All Star Sports
    Jan. '05- Wilderness Lodge
    Jan. '06- Pop Century
    Aug. '06- All Star Movies
    Next Trip: Jan. '09- Running the half marathon

Post Thanks / Like

At least you saw a nice 70 degree day.
    Here in mid Michigan we still have a foot of snow on the ground. We haven't seen the grass for a very long time!
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Amy! Here in Kansas it is 73 degrees and they are calling for possible severe spring thunderstorms this evening and snow overnight! Crazy!
    ~Lisa aka Tinkermom

DVC Member since 05/01

Most Recent Trips:
    12/28/12-1/4/13 OKW to watch our son and his HS marching band on Main Street on NYE!
    7/13/12-7/17/12 Vero Beach & 7/17/12-7/23/12 WLVs

Next up: 5/28-6/12 Vero Beach (Beach Cottage!)/Fort Myers/Treehouse Villas

Post Thanks / Like

We're having crazy weather here in lower CT, too! A week and a half ago it snowed 4 inches, then warmed up into the mid-40's, snowed again overnight Friday and melted before we woke up. Temperatures are supposed to climb into the low 50s by midweek this week. You won't hear DH and I complaining about the warm weather, though -- we're sick of winter!

Soarin' to tower: We are ready for takeoff!

1986 - Royal Plaza
    1987 - Disney Inn (Now SOG)
    1990 - CR
    1993 - POFQ
    1994, 1997 - Travelodge (now Best Western LBV)
    2001, 2002 - WL
    2004 - GF
    2007 - POR
    2008 - CSR
    2009 - Pop/Poly
    2010 - VWL
    2011 - Cruise on the Dream

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah. It was in the 50s up here yesterday. Today, it's 29 (without windchill) and windy. They say we might get snow tonight. I call this the Spring Two-Step. One step towards spring, two steps back to winter.
    "Oh that clock, even HE orders me around!"
    -Cinderella
    ~~~~~~
    Next trip: DLR February 2015
    Last trip: January 2014.
    7 trips to the World.
    1 trip to Disneyland Paris.
    25 trips to Disneyland.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes!!! It's 60 today, and we're to get t-storms later as well. Tonight up to 2 inches of snow!!! What???? I hope the roads don't get too bad, I have to take my dh to the airport in the morning to California. He has a layover in Denver!! I hope he has no delays!
    Disneyland Jun 01'
    ASM Jan 04'
    PC Jan 05'
    PC Jan 07'
    PC Jan 08'
    PC Jan 09'
    POR Sept 09'
    Disneyland July 10'
    POR Sept 11'
    Disneyland July 12'
    POR Nov 13'
    Disneyland 14'
    POR Jan 15'
    POR July 17'
    Disneyland July 17'
    Disneyland Paris Mar 19'
    Disneyland July 19'
    PC Sept 19'

Post Thanks / Like

Here too...this week we had temps up into the high 70's low 80's then yesterday it was FREEZING, fog and even sprinkles. Today it's sooo cold(well cold for California. ) Back to winter I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLandMomma View Post
    Here too...this week we had temps up into the high 70's low 80's then yesterday it was FREEZING, fog and even sprinkles. Today it's sooo cold(well cold for California. ) Back to winter I guess.
    We have family in CA. They're always saying how cold it is out there. We just laugh. On their last visit back here, it was in the 40s. They were wearing down jackets and we were wearing sweatshirts. Too funny.
    "Oh that clock, even HE orders me around!"
    -Cinderella
    ~~~~~~
    Next trip: DLR February 2015
    Last trip: January 2014.
    7 trips to the World.
    1 trip to Disneyland Paris.
    25 trips to Disneyland.

Post Thanks / Like

It WILL NOT STOP SNOWING in Maine. This is the snowiest winter we've had in years...

Eastern Maine at school hasn't been SO bad, quite a bit, but I'm home in the western mountains for break right now and it's NUTS here... well over a hundred inches have fallen, I'm not sure of the exact number. As far as for what's on the ground, though, there is at least five feet in the yard... Our poor dog doesn't know what to do when we take him out, we've had to keep digging "steps" into the snowbank so he can scale it to do his business!! haha... And the in-town streets are rediculous, too, nobody can park on the road anymore because they're basically one lane, no place to put everything.

THINK SPRING PLEASE!
    1998 CSR with family
    2000 DLR with family
    2002 CSR with family
    2004 WL grand gathering
    2006 day trip with boyfriend day after Christmas
    2008 BWI with family and boyfriend
    2009 21st B-day in Epcot with an assortment of family and friends :)

Post Thanks / Like

It was in the upper 60's here yesterday. This morning was sunny and 58 when I went into church. One hour later, it was cloudy, very windy and the temp had dropped about 20 degrees. Now it is raining/snowing and I can hear the wind howling outside. The wind chill is in the lower 20's! I AM SO SICK OF WINTER!!!!!
    trennedy

Go Cubs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
    Hi Amy! Here in Kansas it is 73 degrees and they are calling for possible severe spring thunderstorms this evening and snow overnight! Crazy!
    We had 70's for 2 days, then the storms rolled in last night (wind, lightning, hail, tornado warnings.. the whole spring weather cocktail!), and there's a chance of snow here, but it won't sick of course... and probably won't happen! The high today is to be 37º!!

Just crazy, I tell you!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Yep! Absolutely crazy weather here in IL! Yesterday it got up to almost 80 degrees. Today, we're supposed to get thunderstorms, freezing rain and sleet, then tonight and tomorrow they're predicting 6-9 inches of snow. I usually like winter and am never ready for spring...Not this year! I can't wait for all this snow and ice to be over with! Come on Spring!!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy everywhere. We had 2 degrees last week with below zero windchills. Today its suppose to be in the 50's. Kids snowman melting fast. Suppose to be a mixed bag tomorrow. Then back to above freezing. We always say here in central NY don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change.
    Just got back. Unless we win the lottery or some long lost rich relative leaves me a bunch of money we won't be back for 5 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Us too. Saturday I was enjoying the sunshine and planting pansies. Today I woke up to freezing rain. Yuck! I'm so ready for spring.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: