Quantcast Music from the parks: Any favorites? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The ambient music in the Wilderness Lodge is my favorite. I only stayed there once and i can still hear the music in my head.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I love WDW music! My favorite music is from Main Street USA, Tapestry of Nations, Epcot Future World entrance, the Innoventions fountain (particularly "Standing in Motion" by Yanni of all people ), Spectromagic, Illuminations, Wishes, Peter Pan's Flight.

I really just love how well they use ambient music and sounds to set the mood throughout the parks. The musical transition from land to land is really cool in MK, in particular.
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Post Thanks / Like

I have some great Animal Kingdom music.

I listen to:

The Awakening
    Oasis Loop
    Tree of Life Area Loop
    Asia Area Loop
    Flame Tree Area Loop
    Pizzafari Area Loop

I also love music from Main Street, as well as Disney Studios music (Hollywood & Sunset Boulevards).
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is a song played prior to Illuminations. It's "Our Life" from the artist Uttara-Kuru. I also really like Illuminations.
    IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT

Post Thanks / Like

Illuminations is my favorite to date. Ive yet to get to Illuminations and see it though. As of late, I've been taking a liking to the FW Music that's played by the pool. It's really got that feeling that your sitting out in say Montana or somewhere out west and your watching your cattle by night under a starry night and listening to the Native Americans in the distance as they are playing their music back in the golden days of the American West. Such a calming feeling. Especially at night. Christmas music has made it's way into FW though with the western Native American style to it. It's a nice change...
    AJ (A.K.A. Figaro)
    Former Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member

“I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.” - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up music

Awesome post. I've always loved WDW music. I especially love the background music to Future World at Epcot - the music that's played around Innoventions. As far as rides, I like the entire score to Spaceship Earth, Soarin', and of course the Space Mountain queue music. I like the resort background music at Poly also.

There's really just so much cool music playing at WDW. I like to walk around and listen to it. I've tried to collect some of it. I just don't have that much.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd have to say...

Fantasmic!
    Specifically, the part where Malificent turns in to a dragon stands out as a powerful part.
    And of course the finale - a real tearjerker! Hehehe

Grim Grinning Ghosts
    Any and all versions of the song - could listen to them countless times.

Disney Dreams Come True Parade
    I've really taken a liking to this music, especially after seeing it more than a couple times on our trips this past May and September.

Aerosmith
    Walk This Way - I can no longer hear this song without picturing or imagining I'm on RnRC!

But my number 1 favorite....

Splash Mountain Queue Music!
    I really with they would release this. Is it blue grass music? Love it all - really reminds me of the ride and what a great time it is!

Chris
    Remembering the Magic:
    March 1997 - Off site
    March 1999 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    May 2007 - Pop Century & Caribbean Beach Resort
    September 2007 - Pop Century Resort
    August 2008 - Coronado Springs Resort

UP NEXT::
    October 2009//MNSSHP//CSR!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WinnipegDisneyFanatic View Post
    I'd have to say...

Aerosmith
    Walk This Way - I can no longer hear this song without picturing or imagining I'm on RnRC!

Chris

LOL! Same here! But I also think of going upsidedown every time I hear "Sweet Emotion"!

I am such a sucker for WDW BGM!!! I have a quite a few playlists of just that! If I had to name my faves probably the star tunnel and queue music to Space mountain. And of course The Electrical Parade and Spectromagic!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the Main Street music too!!

I also have a thing for, don't shoot me, It's a Small World. I know, I know!! I'm the first to admit I'm a little weird. But, it make me happy!!

The music from Wishes is absolutely favorite I listen to it all the time in my car, I love the part with the Genie "...We got some wishes to grant!..."

DS loves Solo Pilot, the song from Barnstormer. He makes me play it over and over again when we listen to my WDW CD's!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

The music loop that you hear outside the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom and the Main Street USA loop
    Next WDW Trip: July 13 - 22, 2016 Wilderness Lodge

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day!"

"Let's Don't be Silly..." - The Mad Hatter

Post Thanks / Like

the score from 'soarin' would definitely be my favorite...i also dont mind the crazy little carefree theme on splash mountain~
    Visits Since 1991:
    Yacht Club x13
    Grand Floridian x4
    Offsite x6
    Coronado Springs x2
    Port Orleans x1
    Boardwalk x1
    Caribbean Beach x1
    Disney Vacation Club x1
    Tokyo Disneyland x2
    Disneyland California x2

Post Thanks / Like

The music makes a huge difference for me in the Parks - I really love most of it. My favorites: Tomorrowland, Future World stuff (Horizons and Living Seas especially), and the music of France and Norway.
    Shelley, Happy DW of bear_necessity.
    DVC owners: SSR since 2007
    Remain seated please. Permenecer sentados, por favor.

Last trip: DLHotel in May
    Next trip: ?? Vero maybe...

Post Thanks / Like

I love it all! But, some of my favorites are the Main St. music, Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Splash Mtn., Small World, Golden Dreams, and the song from the old Canada movie. My all time fave was the music from the Main St. Electrical Parade! Man, I'd like to see them bring it back!
    Jul80 DLR, Dec75 FW, Sept91 offsite, Sept95 ASSp, June00 offsite, June01 ASMo, July02 WL, June03 ASMo, Oct03 POR, Poly, Aug04 Pop,ASMu, Oct04 ASSp, Sept05 CSR,Pop,CBR, Dec06 WL,Pop, Sept07 POP,POR, Dec07 POP,May08 POP, Sept08 CR,Sept09 POP,Aug10 CBR, Feb11 POP, July11 AKL, Nov12 POP, March13 offsite

Post Thanks / Like

The theme song to the Tiki Birds!...er....the old one....
    ºoº...E. M....ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I love Disney Music in general...and all the faves listed here are great...but I have to cast a vote for the old Main Street Electrical Parade music...I think the original title is something like "Electrical Baroque." It's the music for the Main Street Parade that I heard when I first visited WDW in 1972 when I was 12 years old. I have it on one of the Disney CDs and it still makes my heart leap into my throat and I feel like I'm 12 again, experiencing DisneyWorld for the first time.
    EJ in Houston

3-16 -- Port Orleans Riverside
    11-12 -- Pop Century
    11-11 -- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    11-09 -- All-Star Sports
    11-07 -- All-Star Sports
    11-05 -- All-Star Sports
    09-95 -- Off Property
    3 prior visits as a child beginning in '72 -- Polynesian/Contemporary Resorts

Post Thanks / Like

I was in a client's office last week and could have sworn he had Animal Knigdom music playing lightlyin the background, but I did not think it was appropriate to ask.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Music from the parks: Any favorites?

I just love most all of WDW music but one of my favorites that really gets me going is the Main Street Electrical Parade.

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE the Disney Music at the parks!

The music from the opening show of MK and the mainstreet music.

Bright Little Star sung by Sunny Eclispe at Cosmic Rays

The atmosphere music at AK and CA at DL... Aren't they the same?? I think from Bugs life. Love it.

Its a Great big beautiful tomorrow, One Spark, Oh Canada (even though I don't know the French parts), Splash Mountain, Let's listen to the land, Mission:Space (who sings that???)... the list could really go on forever.
    Last Trip: April 2015 CBR
    Next Trip: Sept 2015 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

I also like to listen to Sunny Eclipse however I think my favorite music that I can't to hear is probably the Illuminations pre show music that is my favorite thing to do is sit around waiting for Illuminations to start and listen to that music.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

When EPCOT opened, the speakers used were state of the art. Home audio systems would advertise 'like the speakers used at EPCOT".
    You mean speakers like this one I had to edit out of the side of a client's head? No, I didn't charge extra- this kind of thing is part of my standard service.
    Original image - Edited image

I've always loved WDW music, but I miss a couple of old favorites. In the old food court area of the Land in EPCOT, they used to play a string of country tunes (You are My Sunshine etc) done by or in the country piano style of Floyd Cramer. I kept begging in the Land stores for a CD, I emailed Disney, etc- but never got a copy of it (anybody out there know where it can be found?). And of course one day it was gone (forever?).

Also, in the preshow area of the old Journey into Imagination (Dreamfinder & Figment) ride they played a wonderful Kodak song, Makin' Memories, which fortunately I've had on CD for years. Wait- maybe that was in the Captain EO preshow- I miss that, too.
    Dec 1977 - my 1st MK visit
    1978-1994 - annual 1-day visits from TN OH and PA
    1995 - moved to Orlando
    1995-today - many many short visits with SP's and AP's
    2003-today - taking photos all over WDW

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: