Quantcast Just Questions... "Retro" Rockets. - Page 56

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1123
    Post Thanks / Like

Good night everyone. I've got to get up at the crack of dawn and go across town to cook sausage for a pancake breakfast. Why don't you all surprise me and come to Bob's Foodland at 6:00 AM to lend a hand for our fundraiser?
    I promise I'll give my friends extras! And you are my friends! Love ya'll!!
    No, I've not been drinking.....just thinking...

night night
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I think I need something in the mid-pizzaz (although a pizza would be nice too) range for the title. I'm giving some thought to a variation on the Gordon Lightfoot one, though. let's see... "Winter Nightsong"? Or in the old English subtitle tradition--"Winter Nightsong: A Reflection on the Christmas Eve Wanderings of One E. Scrooge, Esq." I dunno. Or maybe just "E. Scrooge"? "Etude for Ebenezer"? [sighs] The scriptwriting part is beginning to look easy.
    How about A Midwinter Night's Dreams? A little play on Shakespeare's title.
    Rhonda

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Good night everyone. I've got to get up at the crack of dawn and go across town to cook sausage for a pancake breakfast. Why don't you all surprise me and come to Bob's Foodland at 6:00 AM to lend a hand for our fundraiser?
    No, I've not been drinking.....just thinking...

night night
    OK........ who are you and what have you done with my virtual little sister ?

Post Thanks / Like

So do you want us to cook with you or go shopping for you? Me thinks that at 6:00 am, we'd only be good for finding the caffeine and the cookies.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Have you ever tried Reislings from the Palatinate region in Germany? German Reisling is nothing like the "stuff" that is made in (or imported) the US. In fact, good German Reisling is dry and not very sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Yes I have thank you. They are very good. But the Finger Lakes wines have been sweeping all the awards for world wine making in the past two or three years. Something the Germans are not happy about.
    Yes, but is it the import stuff or was it bought in Germany? The imported wine is manufactured and marketed sweet, which is nothing like the Reisling you buy in Europe. Do I have to take you too under my wing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Okay, Mr. Wine Snob.... I guess my Reisling isn't the "good stuff", as it's imported... but I do like my wine sweeter, so I'm glad to know I don't need a passport to get it!! You wanna meet Dan & I at Epcot, and give us some tips???
    Sounds like sour grapes to me..

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    So do you want us to cook with you or go shopping for you? Me thinks that at 6:00 am, we'd only be good for finding the caffeine and the cookies.
    When its 6:00am to you, it will only be 3:00am to me - and at 3:00am I don't think I could even find the caffeine or the cookies. Sorry.

No takers on the chocolate cream pie - Oh well, more for me. Have you noticed I like just about anything chocolate?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I don't think she'll want me to cook...because I can't my DD told my now DH that when we started dating!!

Is anyone awake tonight?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

A Hemmmmmmm........ Is this a guy or girl friend ?

As much as I would love to tell you all that I am flying to LA to meet up with my man Johnny....I have to be honest and tell you I am going to visit my old roommate ( a girl) from when I lived in Marina Del Rey. I can't wait. Can you say SHOPPING??? And our Canadian dollar was over par today. I am going to have fun fun fun
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    Yikes....how can I keep this up all year??
    Lynne -- You make my life seem calm!
    This week I am off work as I sprained my wrist.
    for a speedy recovery!
    I've been singing today to my students...
    Hakuna Mutata
    Now, that's the spirit!
    Should I take a whirl at it?

Jenny I got your number.
    867-5309
    867-5309
    867-5309
    You are evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    And you stick the Aero bar on your tongue, you'll have bubbles!!
    That's right! Can I tell you that you are my new best friend? I just finished Euan's Sorcerer Mickey robe -- and that Hem Fuse stuff saved my sanity (what's left of it that is!) Thanks so much for helping me out, Sister!
    You're making my dogs bark..... and I don't even have any dogs.
    My sister says that her "dogs are barking" when her feet are tired and sore ...
    Good night everyone. I've got to get up at the crack of dawn and go across town to cook sausage for a pancake breakfast.
    I've gotta get up too, but I'm still awake from Friday!
    Is anyone awake tonight?
    That would be me....

This is Friday night... I thought all you JQ night owls were party animals. Where is everyone?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    This is Friday night... I thought all you JQ night owls were party animals. Where is everyone?
    I've spent the last hour or so reading this thread. I gotta say, you guys are a blast to follow. cheered my day right up. Thanks.

Jym

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

They probably all went out on the town and umm painted it?
    As for me I had to get up early again for work this am.
    Did anyone find my cross trainers yet? I know they were around here some where.

Or did Stitch eat them?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Why?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    ...it's a Spatlese

Okay, Mr. Wine Snob.... I guess my Reisling isn't the "good stuff", as it's imported... but I do like my wine sweeter, so I'm glad to know I don't need a passport to get it!! You wanna meet Dan & I at Epcot, and give us some tips???
    Yes, Spaltese if from Pfalz, which is good.

Sweeter, eh. Do they serve Kool Aide in EPCOT?
    You're making my dogs bark.....
    Your feet stink?
    As much as I would love to tell you all that I am flying to LA to meet up with my man Johnny....I have to be honest and tell you I am going to visit my old roommate ( a girl) from when I lived in Marina Del Rey.
    Well, as they say on Seinfeld, "not that there's anything wrong with that".

You are evil.
    Wondering how long it would take Hermione to see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    I've spent the last hour or so reading this thread. I gotta say, you guys are a blast to follow. cheered my day right up. Thanks.
    Jym
    That will cost you one cookie. Actually Jym, it will cost you two cookies. You forgot the question. Don't forget to add at least one question in your post. Got it?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

That's right! Can I tell you that you are my new best friend? I just finished Euan's Sorcerer Mickey robe -- and that Hem Fuse stuff saved my sanity (what's left of it that is!) Thanks so much for helping me out, Sister!
    Glad I could help. Another little hint, if you have something that needs temporarily hemmed ot something that won't be washed..peel and stick tape works well. I use it for my displays at work. When we were making our belly dance costumes, one of the girls that couldn't sew wanted to add beaded trim to it, so I introduced her to the tape and she loves it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    They probably all went out on the town and umm painted it?
    As for me I had to get up early again for work this am.
    Or did Stitch eat them?
    I'd check with Pogo or Alex, Alex has giant mosquitos that take things from people!!

Jym
    Welcome to JQ, Jym. Just remember the cookies so Alex will be happy. Chocolate would be nice also!!!

Your feet stink?
    Is that what I smell in the wind that is coming from the southeast?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

As much as I would love to tell you all that I am flying to LA to meet up with my man Johnny....I have to be honest and tell you I am going to visit my old roommate ( a girl) from when I lived in Marina Del Rey. I can't wait. Can you say SHOPPING??? And our Canadian dollar was over par today. I am going to have fun fun fun
    I bet you will have a lot of fun. Travel safe and enjoy.
    My sister says that her "dogs are barking" when her feet are tired and sore ...
    Are her feet as big as yours ?

Jym
    Jym..... I dare you to become a regular on this thread.

With you're experience (he's ) you'd have a ball here. Jus t don't forget to ask one question or you'll get Rhonda upset and she'll give you one of these things.

Yes, Spaltese if from Pfalz, which is good.
    OK.... I have got to ask.... is it true or Pfalz ?
    Is that what I smell in the wind that is coming from the southeast?
    You smelling Buffalo ?

.................................................. ...............................
    WARNING !
    I guess I need to caution everyone about Natazu finding us. Be carefull what you wish for with him.... you'll probably get it ! Be warned that if you ask him for cookies.... they will be possum cookies !

Post Thanks / Like

You smelling Buffalo ?

.................................................. ...............................
    WARNING !
    I guess I need to caution everyone about Natazu finding us. Be carefull what you wish for with him.... you'll probably get it ! Be warned that if you ask him for cookies.... they will be possum cookies !
    Buffalo is actually southwest of me, if not south.

Ahhhh, are these the meat cookies you like, Pogo?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Jym
    Jym! I am debating on whether to say "Welcome" or "Run!!! " ...I'll have to get back to you.

Good morning everyone!! Jenn, what on earth were you doing up so late? I was up too, but lately JQ has been like a tomb overnight, so I didn't even check!

Now we're getting ready for DD's game. Then packing away! Guess what? We did our final walk through on the house yesterday! All systems are go and it looks lovely!

So we close and take possession on Oct. 2. I leave for DFW on Oct. 10. Think I can be all settled in before I go???

OH, JYM! I know from the anniversary thread that you and Rachel are going to the big meet. Well, there's a JQ meet on Thursday around 9pm at Ghiradellli's, followed by the Adventurers Club immediately after.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

And how about the Lapu lapu ? I'll buy you a couple next April if we meet. Do you think Figaro can hold you up ? I think after onoe you'll be talking to Figgy and you'll think Figgy is talking back. Meeeeow !

I made the mistake of mentioning your comment to Figaro. He said of course he talks back - and he writes the trip reports! He also likes having his photo taken.

Jym - the only rules round here are that you have to ask a question in your post. It doesn't matter how daft the question is but it must be there or Rhonda will get you! This place is pretty addictive - you can get sucked in easily and it is hard to escape!

Anyone done a Fantasmic dessert buffet (like the Illuminations one but for Fantasmic)? I'm doing one in two weeks as it sounded fun but I know very little about it!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Are her feet as big as yours ?
    Bigger! She's only 5'10" and she's a size 10!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Good morning everyone!! Jenn, what on earth were you doing up so late? I was up too, but lately JQ has been like a tomb overnight, so I didn't even check!
    That's what I was asking myself! I guess I was stewing about everything I have to do before Monday -- I'm even going to go into work today.....
    Guess what? We did our final walk through on the house yesterday! All systems are go and it looks lovely!
    How exciting! Do you love it or what?

Jym
    Hey Jym! Watch out though! Did you bring any cookies? Chocolate Chip is the preferred biscuit methinks.... and they are all calorie free!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Lynne -- You make my life seem calm!
    for a speedy recovery!
    Thanks for the Pixie Dust Jenn! You have two boys...I am sure your life can't be that calm. Mine just seems busier since I am missing a helpful hubby

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post

Or did Stitch eat them?
    My vote goes with

Well, as they say on Seinfeld, "not that there's anything wrong with that".
    You are quite the comedian aren't you??

I bet you will have a lot of fun. Travel safe and enjoy.
    Thanks. I may even sneak in a day at DL if I can swing it!

Now we're getting ready for DD's game. Then packing away! Guess what? We did our final walk through on the house yesterday! All systems are go and it looks lovely!

So we close and take possession on Oct. 2. I leave for DFW on Oct. 10. Think I can be all settled in before I go???
    Good luck to DD and how exciting about the house!! If it isn't all settled before you go, then just think about how exciting it will be when you get back.

Jym
    Hi Jym, nice to see you! I read that you are going to meet. Wish I could go. Would be nice to see you and Rachel again....and meet all these other nice folks!

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Anyone done a Fantasmic dessert buffet (like the Illuminations one but for Fantasmic)? I'm doing one in two weeks as it sounded fun but I know very little about it!
    I was also looking at it for DL. I think it looks good and you get a good view. A little pricey....but that doesn't bother me. Go for it and let us all know how it is

What are you all up to today? My boys have a hockey game today and then they go to a friends house for a sleepover! I get a whole evenng to myself. I could go out on the town ...but no, I am lookin forward to renting a good movie and staying in.
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

Post Thanks / Like

How exciting!!! Did you love it? Don't let Pogo or Alex help you get settled!!!

What are you all up to today? My boys have a hockey game today and then they go to a friends house for a sleepover! I get a whole evenng to myself. I could go out on the town ...but no, I am lookin forward to renting a good movie and staying in.
    I'm quilting a quilt, trying to finish it up before Friday and then tonight we're going to a friend's house. Is your movie going to be starring Johnny?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I'm quilting a quilt, trying to finish it up before Friday and then tonight we're going to a friend's house. Is your movie going to be starring Johnny?

Quilting? I have always wanted to try that!

As for my movie...probably won't be Johnny. Would it make me sound obsessed if I told you that I owned almost every single movie he has ever made and have seen the ones I don't own? So...I will probably rent one I haven't seen yet. An suggestions?
    ~Lynne~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: