Quantcast Room transfer

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Room transfer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Room transfer

We are heading out at the end of this week and I had originally booked 2 rooms at All star music. Because of flights we had to arrive one day early and I booked a room at POR for one night (party of 5 so needed the extra trundle). For the extra night I did not include park tickets or DDP because we would not arrive until late in the day and just want to hang out at the pool and get to bed early for our first day in the parks.

The question is do we have to transfer to All Star Music and check in to get our park tickets and DDP or can we do this at POR in the morning and leave our bags to be transfered over?? This is the first time we will be changing resorts and I'm not sure of all the ins and outs.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You will need to go to All Star Music to check in and get your park tickets/DDP.

Before you leave POR, you can call Bell Services and let them know that you are transferring to All Star Music and they will come retrieve your bags and send them over to All Star Music for you. It will likely be afternoon before the bags arrive at their destination though, so don't send anything that you'll need access to right away.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for asking this question! We have a similar situation in 9 days - and was wondering the same.

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much. Wasn't sure how this would work. I LOVE this board just because you can get sooooooo much info before you go!!!

Leaving FRIDAY morning!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

we have a similar situation in Jan. We are staying at the Poly for 7 nights, but plan to add two nights at the beginning of our trip at ASM due to flight schedules. We did purchase extra park days on the Poly reservation to include the days before we arrive there. So, my understanding is when we arrive, we need to go immediately to Poly to get our tickets/cards, etc? Then, do we have to take our luggage to ASM or will they transfer them there for us? Then, the third day, they will transfer them again to Poly for the remainder of our stay?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: