Quantcast Just got back...never again :( - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry the crowds were nuts. I went to WDW after Presidents week and before the Spring Break madness.There were crowds,but it was managable and the weather was cool. Lines were 10-15 to 60 minutes.

I'll avoid summer or any other extremely high crowd period altogether now,since hot weather+crowds+lines can cause people to form a near-riot. And yes I've seen that happen at WDW or somewhere else.
    1st trip to WDW Offsite-1994
    All Star Sports-June 1999
    Coronado Springs-February 26-March 4th 2007(solo trip)
    Can't wait to go back..

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Week after Easter

My family and I have been taking our vacation the week after Easter for the last 11 years and we have never had and big crowd issues. We have been other times of the year and continue to go back this particular week as we find the weather to be wonderful and the crowds to be that of any amusement park at this time of year.

We love the amusement park atmosphere and look forward to mingling with people from other parts of the county. I think we would not have as much fun if we spent our entire vacation just running from ride to ride and not getting to experience some level of crowding.

Our wait times have never been extremly outragious and we have always been able to obtain fast passes for any rides we were interested in going on (ALL) LOL.

If I had to complain about crowd size I would say the only time it was really bothersome was after a parade or after fireworks. But if you know going in how crowded it is in a particular area at a particular time you plan accordingly. I guess we have just be very good at being at the right park on the right day.

4 days til we visit Mickey this year
    1972 - 1995 - Stayed with family or camped
    1996 - 2003 - All Stars
    2004 - Disneyland
    2006 - All Stars
    04/14/07 - Disney's Coronado Springs
    04/19/08 - Disney's Coronado Springs
    05/02/09 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    08/28/10 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

We were there 4/2 through 4/7. We had no problems getting into any of the parks. Fastpasses were usually gone by noon for the bigger rides. What we experienced was quite different though. The waitimes stated 60+ minutes but actually were closer 40. There was a few times during the day we saw 120 minutes but we just walked on by and caught it later. We go about every other weekend and have been now for close 2 years and I was actually pleasantly surprised we were able to do as much as we did and the crowds, especially Saturday, seemed lighter than usual to us.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: