Hello!! My son has Leukemia and he chose a Disney trip as his wish. We are going to be staying at Give Kids the World. We have nothing planned besides the parks and the other things they provide. I have been reading on here and see that everyone seems to have many things planned and reserved. Should we be making reservations for dinner or are there resteraunts that you can get into without reservations. We would like to go to Cinderallas castle and eat should we make reservations?? Also we will be there for my husbands 30 b-day and I wanted to do something special (he has been overseas for a year) so does anyone have any suggestions??? I just don't want to get there and not be able to do anything because we don't have anything planned. One more question..have any of you seen what they do for the wish kids while there. My son will probably get pretty tired and hot do they provide water or anything "extra". Thanks in advance for any help and I'm sorry it is long!!! Have a great day!!! Megan