I will reiterate what John said at the beginning of this thread.. plans change... And these plans could have as well... There was a time not so long ago, Tron was never coming state side... Now, it looks like it is...

Again, the plans released yesterday is not how several trustworthy people heard it... Not how I heard it.. Not what was explained... Could those be the new plans? Maybe... I did say they were wrong, yes... Cause I do not trust the website nor the person who put it out there...

Anyway, let me state again what I have heard and verified through trustworthy people... Tron cycle coaster is coming.. it will be in Tomorrowland.... will have the outside portion of the coaster...Will NOT replace Speedway but go behind it... thus changing crowd patterns and site lines in that area of the park... Speedway would stay but with an overhaul, theme change... Possibly electric cars... Tron would go outside the WDWRR tracks... Space Mountain is safe.... Should be announced this weekend...

Again, these are the plans as I have heard and been told... And again, plans change, so these may have as well... or they still might... And plans for announcing it this weekend may change too... 10 projects for WDW could be announced this weekend... Depends on if Disney wants to announce them or not...

But fear not... Tron will make much more sense and will fit in with the new theme Tomorrowland is scheduled to get....